Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,248 REPLIES 5,248

0 Kudos

Welcome @former_member38857 !!

I was lucky enough to visit the SAP office at Philadelphia one time - really enjoyed that trip! I'm based in Galway, Ireland.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Dwipayan96
Explorer

Hi Everyone, I am from India, currently living in Kolkata. I grew up in Kolkata also known as the city of Joy.

Hi,

I am from Mumbai, India and a native of Kerala. I have been working for more than year in Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services which is an ETL Integration tool used for SAP IBP. I wish to move towards Sales and Operations Planning in SAP IBP and would love to interact and learn from the community regarding this technology. 

0 Kudos

Hi @former_member38861 - Kerala? Is it the same as Kerala beach? I was there in 2019. It was really beautiful there, especially the coast and the sea, and people were really friendly 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Alexandra_Rong
Employee
Employee

Hi i am Alexandra from Germany

luize_boyen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I'm Luize. UA from Brazil 🙂 

albertoliu1993
Advisor
Advisor

Hi folks,

I'm Weikun and I came from Beijing, China and now I'm working in the SAP US Palo Alto office as a software developer.

jbarrios
Explorer

Hello Community
I am from Guatemala and have been using Sap Business One for nearly 5 years.

0 Kudos

Hello! What a fantastic product!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Connieduval
Explorer

Hi everyone, I am in Florida, US.....  nice to meet

Nice to meet you too @Connieduval - and welcome to Groups! We hope you can make some great connections here!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Jeansy
Active Contributor

Hi @lauraschmitz ,

my name is Jens and I am from Neuenburg in Germany. This is next to the borders of Switzerland and France. Good thing is that Walldorf is also not soooo far away 🙂

Nice to meet you all 🙂 

Kind regards
Jens

nicolasgoris
Participant

Greetings from Belgium 🙂

0 Kudos

Hey Nicolas, good to see you here 🙂
@nicolasgoris 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ryfleisch
Participant

Hello

I'm Ryan from Michigan

I'm an ABAP developer and SAP architect with over 10 years of experience across several industries

I recently joined a Web3 startup (Provide, provide.services) focused on enterprise solutions that integration of the public mainnet of Ethereum or Polygon Matic a practical and profitable reality for companies running SAP solutions

ijlal07
Explorer

Hello, I am from Pakistan.

jasonwong01
Employee
Employee

Hi from the US!

abap11
Explorer
0 Kudos

👌

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @abap11 - glad you dropped by our Welcome Corner - what part of the world are you from?!

Hi, I am Ken from Scotland 🙂

Hi Ken @former_member39350 - lovely to have someone from Scotland joining - welcome to Groups!

former_member39062
Associate
Associate

Hi I'm from Germany 🙂

former_member39400
Associate
Associate

Hi , I am Ashutosh from CoE India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Hello Everyone, I am from India, Currently working in Bangalore and grew up in Cuttack,Odisha.

Hey @former_member39399 make sure you connect with your peers in the Bengaluru group: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore 🙂 

duncanbarre
Participant

Hi all,

My name is Duncan. I'm from The Netherlands and I'm trying to post my first blog. But i have to finish the SAP community tour first 🙂

0 Kudos

Good afternoon Duncan.

I'm in the same position, but I can't seem to get it to accept the featured mission url 🙈

0 Kudos

I know,  so annoying. I emailed community@sap.com about this. Hopefully they fix this

Hi again @duncanbarre and @former_member39350 

I see that @lenastodal has commented on the issue here - does this help you at all?

Thank you @Katherine_K 

All sorted and membered up now! 😀

Great news @former_member39350 😀

Glad you figured it out! 👍

0 Kudos

Hi @duncanbarre - welcome and thanks for the info!

Perhaps @lenastodal or @lauraschmitz could support you and @former_member39350 here?

Best regards,
Katherine

Former Member

Hi there

Hi there @Former Member - where are you from?

Nice to see you in Groups!

Katherine

chetna_pandey
Discoverer

Hello👋

My name is Chetna and I am from India.

0 Kudos

Welcome @chetna_pandey  - are you from Bangalore? If so, don't miss to join the Bengaluru group we recently launched: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore
Great opportunity to connect with others in the same region 🙂 

hoberhauser
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone!

0 Kudos

Hello @hoberhauser welcome to SAP Community - where are you from?

nhatdoan
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone,
My name is Nhat Doan from PA, USA.