Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,245 REPLIES 5,245

Hi @carunkumar 

Welcome to Groups! Where are you from? I'm from Galway in Ireland - we have people from all over the world connecting here - it's great.

Katherine

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi Katherine,

I am from India. 

arunsubu15
Participant

Hai. I am Arun.I am also joining SAP community today ...

0 Kudos

Welcome!:)

Which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

AjaySuddapalli
Participant

Denmark 

0 Kudos

Welcome! What are the main SAP topics you are interested in?

Denmark? Maybe Copenhagen? If so, don't miss to join the Copenhagen group https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/copenhagen/gh-p/copenhagen
It's even worth when you live nearby so you can join the upcoming SAP Inside Track there... it's a great opportunity to connect with community members on-site @AjaySuddapalli 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Volodymyr
Participant

Hello! I'm from Ukraine!

reineckedigital
Explorer

Hi Everyone,
i'm joining in from Hamburg in northern Germany
and looking forward to exchange with you on interesting topics SAP Activate, Cutover and Projectmanagent in general for S/4 projects.
Best regards
Martin

Welcome Martin!

I once spent a summer in Hamburg and I loved it:) I remember a big lake in the city with a running path around it and I really enjoyed it:) Here's a link to the SAP Community topic page for SAP Activate. Enjoy:).

vanmonteiro
Explorer

Hi Community.

I'm Vanessa and I'm from Brazil.

former_member40409
Discoverer

0 Kudos

Hi @former_member40409 - welcome to Groups! Where are you from?

Katherine

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

dhiraj_jaiswal
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone.
This is Dhiraj from India. Nice to meet you all.

Thanks

ChandrakiranR
Participant

Hi.

I am Chandrakiran from Bizbrain Technologies, India.

ChandrakiranR
Participant

Hi.

I am Chandra, BizbrainTech, Bengaluru, India.

Hi Chandra,

Nice to meet you 🙂

Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and let's continue the conversation there 🙂

Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups

Cheers!!
Mahesh

dinakar1996
Explorer

Hi,

I'm Dinakar  From Tamil Nadu, India. Nice to be in SAP Community..... 🙂

Julio
Participant

Hi all, 

I'm from Granada, Spain!

enric101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice to meet you Javi, Would you like to join our SAP community in Barcelona?

https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/barcelona/gh-p/barcelona

Regards! 

Enric

Anna-Maria
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Greetings from the mother ship in Walldorf, Germany

0 Kudos

Greetings @Anna-Maria from one of the smaller outlets (Galway office)!! Nice to have you here in our Welcome Corner.
Katherine

manaysingi
Discoverer

Hello I am manay from india & I will be sharing some blog related to MDG

SachinPatil
Explorer

Hi

i am from India

0 Kudos

Hello @manaysingi and @Former Member welcome to SAP Community. Are you both from Bangalore? You might want to check out the Bengaluru group: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore
Join it and connect with local community members 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Zhehui_Xia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone, My name is Zhehui and I am located in China!

Welcome Zhehui! Hello from the US 🙂 

BrunoMaciel
Advisor
Advisor

From Brazil 🙂

Jack_Mays
Discoverer

Hello.

My Name is Jack and I have been working with SAP since 2001.  It has been an amazing journey to see how SAP is different in different companies.  

Welcome @Jack_Mays  - maybe you wanna share your experiences in writing blog posts about how SAP is different is different companies. Looking forward to seeing content from you 🙂 

Angie_Pullano
Active Contributor

Hello everyone,

I'm in Ohio, USA.

Angie

hokandil
Explorer

Hi , This is Hossam from UAE

leojmfrancia
Explorer

Hey, Leo from Sydney here.

arifdemirtas
Explorer

Hello,

I am Arif from Turkey, 

Abdu
Associate
Associate

Hi and welcome everyone
I'm eager to get to know more about the community.

Special greetings from Ludwigsburg (near Stuttgart) 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi @Abdu - and great to have you here in SAP Community Groups! You can explore your way around the different Groups - such as the Coffee Corner for off-topic chats/discussions and we have some location-based Groups as well. Looking forward to seeing you interacting more here 😉

chrispittenturf
Associate
Associate

Hi, 

I am also from Germany, living south of Frankfurt in the wonderful small city of Langen. 

valerielegris
Associate
Associate

Hi from Zurich!

zaheer4sana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

Iam Zaheer from MENA region, working as localization product manager in Globalization services. I wish to write blogs on the localization products we create.

0 Kudos

@zaheer4sana It's amazing to see you were already able to publish blog posts on the community and get so many views and likes! Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts on the community.