Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,245 REPLIES 5,245

Amogh_Kulkarni
Explorer

Hello,

I am Amogh from India

Thanks

Zilch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi there,
I am Rainer Zilch from Frankfurt, Germany.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Welcome @Zilch! Great to have you.

What are your main SAP topics?

sdonnelly-burns
Employee
Employee

Hi All! I'm a Senior Learning Consultant within the SAP Fieldglass Product Learning CoE based in the UK. Exploring the SAP Community in hopes of publishing future blogs on learning and how it applies to SAP Fieldglass content 😀

shivamkumar0
Discoverer

Welcome! 

SugguSandeep
Active Participant

Hi @lauraschmitz 

Hope you are doing well 🙂

I am from Hyderabad (City), India. Working as an SAP MDG Consultant,

Very happy to be working  in SAP Technology 🙂

rtsaravi
Explorer

Hi, I am from India currently living in Salem,Tamilnadu a beautiful state in India

Hello @Former Member !

Welcome.

Which SAP topics are you mainly interested in?

Regards,

Moshe

Hello @moshenaveh ,

I'm interested on SAP Analytics Cloud related topics

Thanks for sharing:)

Feel free to check out the SAP Analytics Cloud SAP Community topic page for interesting content and engagement opportunities.

Regards,

Moshe

Welcome @Former Member - did you know we also have some location-based Groups here? For example, a new one recently set up for Bangalore.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Former Member

I'm from Germany

Abhilasha
Participant

Hi Everyone,

This is Abhilasha. I am from Pune - India.

Welcome @Abhilasha !

In which SAP topics are you mainly interested in?

jespermc
Explorer

From Houston Texas

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @jespermc did you see our Dallas group: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/dallas/gh-p/dallas
I know it's not that close to Houston, but maybe for the next event, you are willing to travel to 250 miles. Definitely worth, joining the group 😉 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

otterstedt
Advisor
Advisor

From Sweden. Currently working as SRE at SAP in Montreal, Canada.

Hi @otterstedt - welcome to groups! Do you go into the office there? I visited Montreal once on a personal holiday, but it was before I worked for SAP so didn't see the building(s) there!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Thanks!

Our team has one scheduled day per month. I will probably go more often from now on. The office is perfectly located next to the central station, so it is easy to get there even though I live off island.

Where are you located?

@otterstedt - I'm from Galway, Ireland. I work with SAP (16 years now) and this is my first year working with the lovely SAP Community team. I'm meeting some very inspiring and enthusiastic people in the community so far.

I work from home and don't go into the Galway office much.

dominikurban
Participant

Düsseldorf, Germany 🙂

Welcome @Former Member  ! I had a chance to visit Dusseldorf multiple times as I have relatives in the area. I especially enjoyed the walk by the river:) Also, if I'm not mistaken Dusseldorf is known also for being a fashion center.

Which SAP Topics are you mostly interested in?

laura2
Employee
Employee

hi i'm from China

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi Laura, welcome to SAP Community!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

laura2
Employee
Employee

hi everyone

Logeshwaran
Discoverer

Great! It will facilitate everybody plenty to induce their queries solved quickly.

Hi @Logeshwaran - nice to have you here in groups - so did you have a query?!
Where are you from?

nigel_hopkins19
Newcomer

Hi everyone,

I am from the UK and have been a SAP development consultant for over 30 years.

Welcome! @nigel_hopkins19  great to have you!

In which SAP topics are you mainly active in?

That's impressive @nigel_hopkins19 !!! Welcome to groups.

sunitamat
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am from Austria (fun fact: here is the song "I am from Austria" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMSa_xb2h5Ub😉 , and I work for the Digital Supply Chain team in business development and presales. Thank you for setting up this community! I look forward to publishing my first blog post! 

Former Member

Welcome @sunitamat! Thanks for sharing the song. Which part of Austria are you from? I visited Vienna a few years ago and really enjoyed it.

What a nice coincidence! I am from Vienna. I have lived and worked in Germany, Malaysia, and Silicon Valley and Vienna clearly comes out at the top. 

Former Member

Wow, you've lived all over. I loved the coffee & food in Vienna! Had a great time there. 

Hi @sunitamat @Former Member 

Vienna is also one of my favourite cities that I have ever visited and I hope to go back there one day. I also love skiing in Austria.

sandeeptds
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Community Members, 

Excited to participate, contribute and learn. 

It's great to have you here @sandeeptds - where are you from?

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi community members!

We really are a global bunch here. Thrilled to welcome so many members from all the different locations. This week alone we've had members tuning into the Welcome Corner from: Australia (Sydney), Austria (Vienna), China, Germany (Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Langen, Ludwigsburg), India (Hyderabad, Pune, Tamilnadu), Sweden, Switzerland (Zurich), Turkey, UAE, UK, and USA (Texas).

Be sure to get involved in other discussions in our groups and don't forget we have many location-based groups as well - with the number growing each month! For off-topic conversations and chats with fellow community members - don't forget we have the Coffee Corner! See all available groups here.

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello,
My name is Margit Wagner, I am working at SAP SE as a Learning Management Expert. I am based in Walldorf, Germany. 
I am moderating the  SAP BTP Learning
So let's meet there if you have questions, and get expert advice from trainers on SAP Business Technology Platform learning journeys. 

SAP Learning Group - We are here to support you!