Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,247 REPLIES 5,247

banglet_yai
Discoverer

Hi

I am from Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)

Hello @banglet_yai ! Welcome!

What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

jmdjoukang
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Good Job

0 Kudos

Hello @jmdjoukang !

Welcome! What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

ArturoAlbor
Discoverer

Hi 

I am from Mexico, SAP FICO Consultant.

Welcome @ArturoAlbor ! Great to have you.

Looking forward to your contributions in the SAP Community. In the meanwhile, I recommend you check out our SAP Community tutorials .

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Moshe

0 Kudos

Hi Arturo,

Hope you're well!  I saw your post on SAFT Portugal different number range for doc type DR using user exit.  Do you mind to share more details about the user exit implemented?  Thanks in advance!  

Chhetan1
Participant

Hi everyone, happy new year 2023 in Advance to all! 🍫 May every wish of yours get fulfilled in the upcoming year. I'm Chetan Jadhav from Bangalore, India and I'm looking forward to contributing to SAP Community.

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Happy New Year to you, too! 🙂

0 Kudos

Welcome @chetan !

Happy new year! What are your main SAP topics?

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Happy New Year and all the best 🍀
Welcome to SAP Community @Chhetan1  - don't miss to join the Bangalore Group to connect with your local peers: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Nilesh_Bundele
Participant

Hi 

I'm Nilesh from India-Pune. I'm working as MDG Technical consultant in ATOS. Happy to see my name as featured contributor on SAP MDG community page: https://community.sap.com/topics/master-data-governance

Hello @Nilesh_Bundele ! That is great! Congratulations! 

It is great seeing you active in the community. Keep on the great work.

Also, in case you've been to a cool place recently and would like to share with the community, you're welcome to join this thread.

Regards,

Moshe

saurabh_sap123
Explorer

Hi Everyone...This is Saurabh from India, I'm glad to have opportunity to participate and join this group.

Welcome @saurabh_sap123 ! Happy new year:)!

0 Kudos

Happy New Year Brother...!!! I am MM Consultant.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot @saurabh_sap123 !

Looking forward to seeing your contributions in the MM (Materials Management) tag.

In case you have a cool hobby you want to share with the community, you're invited to join this thread.

You're also invited to follow me and I will follow you back:).

Regards,

Moshe

Suneeth_P
Participant

Hello Everyone,

A very happy New Year 2023 to all.

I am Suneeth from Pune, India.

Welcome @Suneeth_P ! Happy new year! 

Regards,

Moshe

anuragrajhans
Explorer

Hi, I am from India, happy to join the SAP community, and Happy New Year 2023 to everyone!! 🙂

Welcome @anuragrajhans !

Happy new year! What are your main SAP topics?

anuragrajhans
Explorer

I am from India. I am interested to write on topics -  Personal Insights and Product Information.

Sounds great @anuragrajhans !

From looking at the list of community tags, 

what would you say is most relevant for you?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor

Apparently my blogging rights have been revoked. A bit of google, led me to the thread asking me to reply here and introduce myself. So here I go - Shabarish Nair, a mentor alumni who is seeking to reconnect with the community 🙂

0 Kudos

Welcome back @Shabarish_Nair and thanks for taking the tutorial! It's only a couple of blog posts away and you can get your full blogging rights back! So I am looking forward to reading your stuff 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hemanshu_KS
Discoverer

Hi,
I am Hemanshu, Based out of Pune, India. Excited to write blogs about SAP Products and to share my knowledge with SAP's community.

Hello @Hemanshu_KS ! Welcome! Sounds great! What are your main SAP topics?

Abdelbaki_Ben
Newcomer

Hi, I am from Algeria, and have been using SAP S4/HANA for 4 years

PU
Participant

Hi, I am from Spain

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Welcome @PU ! What are your main SAP topics?

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Welcome! Where exactly in Spain do you live? We have a Barcelona Group, maybe it's worth having a look and connect with local peers? Click here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/barcelona/gh-p/barcelona
All the best, Svea

Alkuzetsov
Advisor
Advisor

0 Kudos

@Alkuzetsov Welcome!

Hi @moshenaveh , it's mainly cloud app development and related. SAP BTP, CAP on Java, Node.js 

Thanks for sharing:)!

I recommend you check out our SAP Community tutorials 

Also, the SAP Business Technology Platform topic page contains valuable information.

Also, you're invited to follow me on the community and then I can follow you back as I would love to be updated once you post in the SAP Community.

Good luck and please let me know if you need any support.

Regards,

Moshe

sumitbajaj
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

hi hi

Hi @sumitbajaj  and welcome to SAP Community! 😊 Where are you joining us from?

muhammadashar
Discoverer

Hi I am Ashar from Pakistan and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

@muhammadashar may I ask your area of expertise?

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

harshad
Explorer

Hi,

I am Harshad from Pune, India.