Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,258 REPLIES 5,258

sure, will catch up with @former_member8777 . thank you @StephanieMarley 

maheralmatari
Explorer

Hi 👋🏽

0 Kudos

Hello @maheralmatari welcome to SAP Community.

Where are you from? I am from Germany, living close to Mannheim. I am also part of the community team and would like to point to our location groups  - there might be one close by where you live. 🙂
It's great to connect with other locals via the group.

We have also so much more to come in the next weeks. Maybe you want to check out the Devtoberfest or SAP TechEd activities, or maybe there is a "watch-and-code"-party nearby your city?

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Sudhanshu
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone, this is Sudhanshu from India.

0 Kudos

Hi @Sudhanshu , please check out our location groups in your region to connect with others 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Former Member

Switzerland

0 Kudos

Very good, makes me happy

Hello @Former Member welcome to SAP Community. As you are from Switzerland, you might be interested in our location groups - we recently launched our first group in Switzerland, the St. Gallen Group. It's about connecting with local peers, so maybe you want to check it out. Be curious, more to come 😊

thanks i try to participate or lets creat a zürich group as well

0 Kudos

As I said... more to come...  so please stay tuned! 😉

0 Kudos

Good morning @Former Member  - good news! The next group in Switzerland went live yesterday! It's the Zuerich Group😃 By accident exactly what you were seeking for! I really recommend to join it @Former Member ! 😊

SilviaPedroso
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, 

I'm from Lisbon, Portugal and am working as a Product Manager for backing services. 

Thank you, 

KR, 
Silvia

adainezi
Explorer

Hi!

I'm from Brazil. 🙂

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @SilviaPedroso , hello @adainezi welcome to SAP Community. I noticed you both speaking Portuguese - you might want to connect with others with the same in the São Paulo group. It's not only possible to consume content but share your knowledge as well, e.g. if you might live in Sao Paulo, @adainezi , it's even greater to connect with other locals. Check it out!

Hello, I'm from Sunnyvale, US. 

0 Kudos

Welcome @former_member162266 we have no specific location group in California yet, but here you can find all the other location groups in Americas.

Furthermore, we are running some "watch-and-code"-parties along with SAP TechEd globally, and also in the US. Maybe there is a chance for you to join on-site? Simply click the links I shared and explore!

mischarf
Participant

Hi, I am from Germany

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @mischarf there are some location groups in Germany - check them out here. It's a great opportunity to connect with other locals virtually and also on-site on Community Events.

We are also running some "watch-and-code"-parties along with SAP TechEd globally, but also in Germany. Maybe there is one close to where you live? Simply click the links I shared and explore!

colinhibbert
Employee
Employee

Hi everyone, I am in Walldorf

0 Kudos

Welcome @colinhibbert - great having also colleagues from Walldorf here 😊

We are planning some activities around SAP TechEd in Walldorf, the "watch-and-code" parties - find more here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-teched-blog-posts/sap-community-quot-watch-and-code-quot-par... 
Maybe it's interesting to join! 🙂

tkbisoyi9118
Participant

CharanTeja26
Explorer

Hi, i am from India.

0 Kudos

Hey @tkbisoyi9118 and @CharanTeja26 welcome to SAP Community. Where exactly are you in India? We have many different city-based location groups in SAP Community  - a great opportunity to connect with locals.

Furthermore the SAP TechEd, SAP's largest educational event, takes place in Bangalore from Nov 2-3. Find here more information about SAP TechEd and make sure you join the SAP TechEd group!

maxi1555
Contributor

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @maxi1555 welcome to SAP Community!
Where are you from? I am from Germany, living close to Mannheim.

I would like to make you aware of our Location Groups, which are spread all over the world. Maybe you find one nearby where you live.

Furthermore, we are running some great activities in SAP Community, partly on-site event:

Check it out! 🙂

rc0702
Explorer

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Former Member 

Where are you from? I am from Germany, living close to Mannheim. I am also part of the community team and would like to make you aware of our Location Groups, which are spread all over the world. Maybe you find one nearby where you live.

Furthermore, we are running some great activities in SAP Community, partly on-site event:

I recommend to check out the links! 😊

manshanb
Employee
Employee

Bangalore, India

Sunil5
Explorer

I am from India

hkushwaha
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, from Pune India

former_member162720
Discoverer

Hi 

I am from UK.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Warm welcome to you guys from India @hkushwaha @Sunil5 @manshanb, glad you are now part of the community as well. 
As you are from India, let me please point to our Asia Pacific Location Groups here. Maybe you find one which is close to where you based, e.g. we have a dedicated group for Bangalore! When you are new in SAP Community it's a great place to start. But also the Coffee Corner is worth having a look 😊

Don't forget to join the groups!

Ralf_Scheuren
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am from the lovely city of Hamburg, Germany.

0 Kudos

Hi @Ralf_Scheuren welcome! Make sure you join the Hamburg Group to connect with other peers from Hamburg. You can also join the Kiel Group if you have peers there as well - and of cause any other public group you are interested in. 😊
Just don't forget to click "Join" 😉

Hilal_Kurt
Explorer

Hello,

I am Hilal from Istanbul, Turkey 

Hi Hilal,

Welcome to SAP Community. It is great to see you here 👋

Welcome @Hilal_Kurt I have also a location group for you... please join the Istanbul Group. Great place to connect with other local peers like @abdulbasit 😊
It's been only published recently so start your conversations now! 😉

kiran555
Explorer

Hi, Team

I am from India

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi @kiran555 welcome! As you are from India, let me please point to our Asia Pacific Location Groups here. Maybe you find one which is close to where you based, e.g. we have a dedicated group for Bangalore! When you are new in SAP Community it's a great place to start. But also the Coffee Corner is worth having a look. 🙂

Don't forget to join the groups with clicking the "JOIN" button!

rathore-1230
Explorer

Hello,

I'm from Udaipur, Rajasthan, and very happy to be a part of this community.