Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,222 REPLIES 5,222

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Warm welcome @Ritik! Where about in India are you from? 
We have quite a few location-based Indian groups - have a look! These groups are easy to connect with SAP Community members, share your ideas, gain other perspectives, and explore events in the respective region. Hope you enjoy your time here at SAP Community! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Hey there @lenastodal, I'm from Bengaluru thanks for letting me know. I'll be sure to check the groups out! 😁

Avenger_Girl23
Employee
Employee

Hi, 

Really excited to restart my blogging journey!

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

We're excited to have you joining our community, @Avenger_Girl23. Where are you joining us from?  

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

CatalinaDGalue
Associate
Associate

Hi, I live in Munich!

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @CatalinaDGalue - I live close to Munich! We have our own location-based Munich group that I would like to invite you to join. There is regular Stammtisches and soon our SAP Community watch-and-code party on November 3! Register here to join in Munich! Let's connect and hope to see you there 🙂

samuel_bianchi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

0 Kudos

Hello @samuel_bianchi welcome to SAP Community! I am Svea from the community team living in Germany, close to Mannheim!

Where are you from? According to where you live, I would like to make you aware of our location groups, a great opportunity to connect with other locals! I hope you are going to check them out! 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

LBriggi
Explorer

Hello from Italy!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @LBriggi are you from Rome or close by? We have some SAP Community activities running like the SAP Community "watch-and-code"-parties - one is in Rome! 🙂

Further activities are the Devtoberfest and of course in November SAP TechEd - check it out!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

SilvioMiranda
Participant

Hi.. I´m from Brazil!!

@SilvioMiranda welcome. It is so great to meet you. Please check out Interest Groups | SAP Community and Location Groups | SAP Community. I wan to connect you with fellow Community members and SAP Mentors @KarenRodriguez and @former_member127578 !

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hi from Geneva

sskkishore
Explorer

I am kishore and I am from India. I have nearly 10 years in SAP ABAP , Odata , workflow and Webdynpro . 

looking forward to learn HANA ,UI5 and BTP.

I like music and travelling. 

I am a big fan of OOPS and SQL  

@sskkishore fantastic. Have you checked out Interest Groups | SAP Community and Location Groups | SAP Community as a fun way to engage with other members? I love to travel too. This was a super fun photography contest that you may want to check out. Unveiling the Coffee with a View Competition Winne... - SAP Community Groups It is always great to post pictures of your travels in Coffee Corner - SAP Community Groups. As you can see the opportunity to engage is endless!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

jonasben
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello everyone!

I am Jonas, from Brazil, currently working on Customer Support for HCM Canada.
I have been in SAP for about 5 years, having spent a bit more than 3 years in CIC before joining HCM support crew.

Hi @jonasben - great to have more people join from Brazil.
Sounds interesting - presume the support works well with similar time zones?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Joseph_Suzedell
Explorer

Hi! I am Joe from Portland, Maine, U.S.A.

@Joseph_Suzedell it is great to meet you. I live in PA outside of Philadelphia. May I ask your areas of interest? To see what is new check out - What's New | SAP Community

Interest Groups | SAP Community are a great place to connect with community members!! Enjoy.

Best of luck!

Tom-Doil
Associate
Associate

Hello, I am from Germany

maxime_simon
Explorer

Hello from Paris !

Paris? That is great! To connect with other local community members, you could join the Paris Group! Furthermore, please check out our current SAP Community activities like

Devtoberfest

SAP TechEd

SAP Community "watch-and-code"-parties

PedroGutierrez
Explorer

Hi, I am form Paraguay, living in Walldorf.

ben-bc
Explorer

Hello SAP Community, 
nice to see we are growing - my name is Ben and i am happy to introduce myself to all. I'm also from Germany and currently live in beautiful Hamburg. 

I've only been in the SAP world since the beginning of the year and have already gained some experience in various SAP modules. I joined this community to share my knowledge, learn from others and have interesting conversations about SAP. I believe that we can all benefit from each other by sharing ideas and experiences. 

I look forward to meeting many of you and hope that we can explore the SAP world together.
See u soon - best regards.

@ben-bc it is great to meet you here in the community. Be sure to check out Interest Groups | SAP Community and Europe | SAP Community. From my experience the SAP Community is a great place to be!😁

Also be sure to connect with other members here in this discussion thread!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Lovely introduction @ben-bc - feel free to click on "Join Group" over in the Hamburg group as well to receive notifications of local info & events from @saralangner and others!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

hey @ben-bc nice to meet you! Feel free to join our Hamburg Group - we would love to meet you in person discussing all things SAP. See you soon!

JuliaBaust
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am from Walldorf.

Hello @JuliaBaust welcome!

We have currently some activities running in SAP community like the SAP Community "watch-and-code"-parties, and one of those is in Walldorf. Great chance to connect with other local community members, not only colleagues 😉

Check it out and let me know if you have questions!

Pragya1
Explorer

Hi I am from India

@Pragya1 @SurajitNeogi hi, it is nice to meet you both. I hope that you have a chance to check out Interest Groups | SAP Community and Asia Pacific | Location-Based Groups | SAP Community. I am happy to connect you with SAP Champion @Chandan who also lives in India. Best of luck!

SurajitNeogi
Explorer

Hello,
I am from Kolkata, India

Welcome @SurajitNeogi !

I would like to recommend to join the Kolkata Group! There is also a SAP Stammtisch Kolkata planned end of this week, a casual community event to connect to each other! Check it out! It's a great opportunity to connect with other locals like @DataTherapist 😊!

SainathRC
Participant

Hello Everyone!
I am from Bangalore, India.

Hello @SainathRC ! I am sure you are already aware of SAP TechEd in Bangalore in November, but did you join already the SAP TechEd Group? There, you will get all information around that huge event!

Furthermore, a great place to connect is the Bangalore Group. Don't forget to join it!

Annamaria
Employee
Employee

employee

Hello @Annamaria nice to meet you, colleague! 🙂
Where are you from? Walldorf, Germany?

We have currently some activities running in SAP community like the SAP Community "watch-and-code"-parties, and one of those is in Walldorf. Great chance to connect with other local community members, not only colleagues 😊

Check it out!

PriyaRatan
Explorer

From Pune,India.

Looking forward to contribute to SAP community and will be contributing more on SAP S/4 Analytics and SAP Fiori Elements.

Regards,

Priya Ratan

Sounds great @PriyaRatan - does this also include contributing with blog posts? We have some India location groups in case you wanted to join any of those - nobody has requested a group for Pune as of yet - if you're interested, you can read more about location groups.

AndraSobota
Explorer

Hello all,

Andra here from Romania.

Nice to meet you all! 🙂