Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,224 REPLIES 5,224

Hello , I am Jai Prakash from Frankfurt Germany

Hi i'm Nic,

i live in Hamburg, Germany

Welcome @Nic_Frigius - great to have you here. If you haven't done so, I recommend for you to join the Hamburg group and connect locally with @saralangner and others!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hey @Nic_Frigius nice to meet you! Feel free to join us in the Hamburg SAP Group - we would love to meet and chat with you!

Hi, I am Madhusree from Bangalore and will be writing blogs about SAPUI5.

Welcome @Madhusree and don't forget to join the Bengaluru group if you haven't done so already!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kunal Mohanty, I am from Odisha and a Sap Analytics lover. I can help on the topics related to Sap Datasphere, Sap hana, CDS views, BOBJ, Sap Analytics cloud. I will share my knowledge and also learn from others.

Thanks,
Kunal Mohanty

Great to have your enthusiasm @Kunal_Mohanty - hope you find everything you need! Let us know in case of questions!

Hi Im Balaji from Germany

Welcome @Balajimurugesan - it's great to have you here. Be sure to check out our location groups including those for Germany!

Hi! I am from Bellevue, WA and will be posting a new video series called Take Five, where we take a few minutes to interview someone about recent enhancements to our products to best equip our customers for success!

Sounds great @AlexaBordner - will there be blog posts in addition? Good luck with the video series!

Hi, I am from Chennai, India.

I am here to share and learn more in Finance area. 

Welcome @BharatKhanna - great to have your expertise in SAP Community! Be sure to join the Chennai group, if you haven't already done so!

Hi,

from Bangalore India

You are very welcome here @BhagavanChukka - please go over and join the Bengaluru group and start networking locally there! Hope you enjoy your time in SAP Community.

Hi everyone my name is Haitem and I am from SAP Germany. 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi @Haitem - if you like, you can take a look at our location groups as we have a few for Germany. Great places to network locally and find new connections!

Hi, I am Sruti from India and I am here sharing about SAP BOBJ and BODS in blogs.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @matevam welcome to SAP Community. I am Svea from Germany, and I live close to Mannheim. Where are you from? Did you see the location groups in SAP Community? Great way to connect with other locals at the same place. Check them out and find one nearby you live.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hello! I'm Vanshika and I'm from SAP Labs Bangalore, India 🙂 

0 Kudos

Hi @vanshika_sanghi welcome! Did you see that we have some location groups in Asia Pacific Region? There is also one in Bangalore. Join the group  and connect with other local peers.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi,

Shubham From India, will be sharing my knowledge on SAP EWM

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Shubham9 welcome! Did you see that we have some location groups in Asia Pacific Region? Maybe you find one nearby where you live! 

Also, you might want to learn how to upload a profile photo to change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed).

Hi, I am Matthias from Nürnberg, Germany. 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @bitterma welcome to SAP Community. Did you see the location groups in Germany? There is one in Bamberg - I know not quite close to Nürnberg, but still a great chance to connect with other in the region. The group is managed by SAP Champion @jgleichmann  - maybe you both can connect as well. 😉

@bitterma hi, you live in a beautiful place. I live in the US outside of Philadelphia. It is great to see you in SAP Community!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hi,
I'm from Poland

Wishing you a warm welcome to SAP Community Groups @Ewelina_H  - where in Poland are you based? We have some location groups for Poland - please feel free to take a look. You can read more about location groups, if interested as well as how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional

Hi from Germany

Welcome @MoritzSchramm - where in Germany? We have some location groups for Germany - please feel free to take a look. You can read more about location groups, if interested as well as how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed)!!

Hi @snehal54321 - where are you based and are you new to SAP Community? Let us know which topics you are most interested in?

@snehal54321 hi, it is great to see you in SAP Community. I am in the US outside of Philadelphia and a member of the Newtown Square location group! Best of luck!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hi, I am from Chennai, India. 

Hello @Jayabalaji_S nice to meet you. Did you already see that there are location groups in the Asia Pacific region? There is also one in Chennai which you might want to join. It's a great opportunity to connect with other local peers in the same region. Don't forget to "join" the group!

@Jayabalaji_S hi, it is great to meet you in the community. I live in the US outside of Philadelphia. Please meet SAP Champion @Chandra_Bhushan who may have some community best practices to share. Best of luck!

Thank you @StephanieMarley Hi @Jayabalaji_S glad to meet you in the community. How about let's start with your interest and maybe your preference to join any Location specific community group too. You can find about location groups here.

Cheers,

Chandra