Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,224 REPLIES 5,224

Great to have you here too @DanielLippmann !! I've only been to Heidelberg so far and it's a beautiful city, so you'll have to tell me!! I'm based in Galway (Ireland) and part of the community team. Some of my colleagues are based in Heidelberg - maybe you already know @mynynachau ?!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

robert_bluemel
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am Robert, currently living and working in Mannheim 🙂

Great to have you in SAP Community @robert_bluemel !! Let us know any time you have questions.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Naina_Shetty
Explorer

Hello All , I am Naina from Mumbai .

Welcome @Naina_Shetty - which SAP topics are you interested in? We have some India location groups already set up by community members - not for Mumbai as of yet - but take a look, maybe you wish to join another of those.

Renald
Employee
Employee

Hi, I'm Renald Cruz and I will be writing blogpost for SAP Profitability and Performance Management OP.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Sounds great @Renald - please let us know when you have written your next one! Where are you based? I'm in Ireland and part of the community team. Be sure to check out our location groups and open groups in general to see if there are any you wish to join.

agyilmazturk
Explorer

Hi Everyone !

This is Gokhan from Amsterdam. Cheers...

@agyilmazturk Welcome Gokhan! Are you new to SAP Community? I'm part of the community team - let me know if I can help with anything! Enjoy your time here, and hope to see you take part in more of our discussions, or start one of your own. Feel free to check out our Coffee Corner on your next coffee break.

Tmuonio
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, 

I am tuning in from Northern Michigan located in the United States. 

Tanner

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Tmuonio Welcome Tanner - are you new to SAP Community or already writing blog posts here? Be sure to check out some of our other open groups as well - and if you find some you like, click on "Join Group" to become a member. You might even venture over to the Coffee Corner on your next coffee break and see what discussions are happening there!

Karthic
Participant

Hello, I am Karthic (EAM Consultant), from UK. 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Karthic - I'm based in Ireland and part of the community team. Which topics are you most interested in here in SAP Community? I'd like to share some other interesting links with you:

Thanks. Interested in SAP EAM, IAM, FSM and MRS

eric_wu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I am from China and living in Shanghai, and working with S/4 Public Cloud @Accounting team.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@eric_wu - it's great to have your experience here in SAP Community. Did you already click on "Join Group" over in the Shanghai group and become a member there? You could connect locally with @AlexDong and others!

I'd like to share some other interesting links with you:

Jerry2
Associate
Associate

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Jerry2 - where are you based? Welcome to SAP Community Groups!

harinarasimha
Explorer

Thanks for joining @harinarasimha - where are you located?

Anubhav_Jain
Employee
Employee

Hi All,

Myself Anubhav Jain and I am new to SAP community.

Wishing you a warm welcome @Anubhav_Jain - in which SAP location are you based? I'm based in Ireland and part of the community team. Let us know in case you need any support to get started - but I'm sure you'll find all you need here in the Welcome Corner.

JerMarijnissen
Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am Jeroen Marijnissen from Belgium. I work as ABAP Developer.  After having read a lot of blogs the past years, it's my goal to start writing blogs myself.

That's great @JerMarijnissen - let us know when you have written your next one! We have some location groups where community members are organizing local events etc. If you're interested, you can read more about location groups. You can also join a discussion in our Coffee Corner on your next coffee break, or check out the Career Corner for tips and roles in the SAP ecosystem.

sac2
Explorer

thank you

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @sac2 welcome to SAP Community. You want to be an active part of it? Join any of the activity or interest groups - click on "Join Group" to become a member. Or you join our off-topic Coffee Corner discussions about more casual topics, and you can even start one of your own! Also, learn how to upload a profile photo to change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed).

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Nikhitha_P
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all, I am Nikhitha and I am currently living in Heidelberg, Germany

Hello @Nikhitha_P nice to meet you and welcome to SAP Community.

You might want to join one of our open groups, which are splitted into activities or interests - click on "Join Group" to become a member. Or you join our off-topic Coffee Corner discussions about more casual topics, and you can even start one of your own!

*(FYI: I have deleted the second reply from you as it was duplicate content)

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Abishek
Explorer

Hi, 

I'm Abishek from Chennai, India and will be writing blogs about SAP - Manufacturing products.

Looking forward to contributing in the SAP commerce space.

Regards,
Abishek K G

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Abishek welcome to SAP Community. As you are from Chennai, I would like to recommend to join the Chennai Group - it's a location group for everyone in and around Dallas to connect. There are also oftentimes events coming up, so really great opportunity to connect with others in the same location! Don't forget to join the group. When you are a member, you'll get notifications once new content has been published.

SagarG
Explorer

I am from Dallas, Texas, USA

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @SagarG welcome to SAP Community. As you live in Dallas, I would like to recommend to join the Dallas Group - it's a location group for everyone in and around Dallas to connect. There are also oftentimes events coming up, so really great opportunity to connect with others in the same location!

Roma2525
Participant

Hi,

I am from India.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Welcome @Roma2525 ! Did you notice already that there are some location groups in the Asia Pacific Region? Check them out and connect with other local peers - maybe there is one nearby you live!

Also, you might want to learn how to upload a profile photo to change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed).

prajwalgangolli
Participant

Hi. I am Prajwal from Hamburg, Germany. I will be writing blogs and sharing best practices.

Hello Prajwal @prajwalgangolli welcome and nice to meet you. If you want to connect with other local peers, please visit the Hamburg Group which is managed by @saralangner and SAP Mentor @peter_langner. They are oftentime organizing events on-site. Also, the Kiel Group might be interesting, too. This is managed by @markteichmann 

It's such a great chance to meet other community members and connect on business topics.

Hi Svea @sveabecker, thanks for recommending the groups. I will visit them and try to explore 🙂 

Hey @prajwalgangolli nice to have you here! We're looking forward to your input and getting to know you in person at the next event!

0 Kudos

sounds great! 👍

aarthiiyer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, joining the community from Gurgaon India.