Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,247 REPLIES 5,247

Hi @Lakshhma - where are you based? I'm in Ireland and part of the SAP Community team. Let us know which SAP topics you are interested in and how we can support you to get started in the community!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@Lakshhma welcome!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Montabert
Associate
Associate

I am from France. Glad to join your welcome group.

Thanks for joining @Montabert - which part of France? We do have a Paris group already set up as one of our location groups. You're welcome to click on "Join Group" over there and network with others from France.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi Katherine, I am from Mougins (on the French Riviera). I will inform our site manager about your proposal to create a dedicated group for our region (since Paris is far away 😊

Lucky you @Montabert - nice location! Yes, Paris is far away. So, the location groups are city-based and requested by community members. They are open groups that can be accessed by anyone and we recommend that you join one (or more) for a city near you!

@Montabert welcome! I live in the US outside of Philadelphia!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

AshwiniSU
Discoverer

Hello,

I am from India and looking forward to have a great learning experience in SAP Community!

Great to have you here @AshwiniSU !! I'd like to share some links with you that may help you on your journey through SAP Community!

@AshwiniSU welcome! Best of luck!

ArshAshok
Associate
Associate

Hi Everyone,

I am Arshitha S A, I am passionate a UX designer at Cloud ERP team in Labs Bangalore India. I would love to write blogs related to AI and UX.

0 Kudos

Hey @ArshAshok welcome! I would like to recommend to join the Bangalore Group so that you can connect to other locals in Bangalore. Check it out and don't forget to "join" the group, because joining a group pushes notifications when new content is published and you don't miss any updates.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Mukund
Associate
Associate

Hi 

I am Mukund from SAP Labs Bangalore office in India.

Looking forward to contributing in the SAP S/4HCloud space.

Cheers
Mukund

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello Mukund @Mukund nice to meet you. I would like to recommend to join the Bangalore Group so that you can connect to other locals in Bangalore. Check it out and don't forget to "join" the group, because joining a group pushes notifications when new content is published and you don't miss any updates.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Vikris81
Participant

Hi All, I'm from India. Happy to join the SAP community.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Former Member where from India are you? There are some location groups in the Asia Pacific Region which you might want to check out. Maybe you find one close to where you live and you can connect with other locals in the group. Don't forget to "join" the group!

zhangyinghong
Advisor
Advisor

Hi guys,

It's James from China, glad to join this group.

Hello James @zhangyinghong welcome and nice to meet you. There is actually one location group in China, it's the Shanghai Group, and it's in Chinese Language. Might be interesting for you, even when you are not from Shanghai. Don't forget to click "join", so that you'll get notifications once new content is published in the group.

Hi, thanks for your information.

I'm trying to complete one of the tasks of "Tour the SAP Community 2023"

The step4, when I wanna copy the Permalink as mentioned, it failed, could you please help me?
Thank you in advance.😊

@zhangyinghong Sure James! When you go to the little drop-down arrow on the right you are able to select "Permalink" and grab the URL at the top.
Good luck!

Katherine_K_0-1701250313641.png

Ilayda_Ymlhgl
Explorer

Hi I am İlayda from İstanbul Turkey and will be writing blogs about ABAP.

Hello @Ilayda_Ymlhgl welcome to SAP Community. As you are from Istanbul, I would like to recommend to join the Istanbul Group, which is managed by @barisguler. It's a location group to connect locals. Furthermore, you might want to learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed).

Hoşgeldin @Ilayda_Ymlhgl , you can also share your blog posts in our group. We are looking forward to it 🙂

KevinSigl
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I am Kevin working for SAP SE located in WDF. 

Welcome @KevinSigl - great to have you here!

I'd like to share some interesting links with you - please feel free to click on "Join Group" in any of our open groups that interest you.

• Coffee Corner - take some down time during your next coffee break and enjoy our off-topic discussions or start one of your own!
  • Career Corner - network and see what roles are available in the SAP ecosystem.
  • Learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed)

If you've any questions just let us know, we are here to help!

RitikaJain
Explorer

Hi

I am from India.

Welcome @RitikaJain - be sure to check out our India location groups, if you haven't already done so!

Sushmitha_1
Explorer

Hi 

I am Sushmitha from India. My focus is on SAP BW4HANA.

Wishing you a warm welcome @Sushmitha_1 - have you already joined one of our India location groups? Will you write blog posts on this topic? I'd like to share some other links with you - please feel free to click on "Join Group" in any of our open groups that interest you.

• Coffee Corner - take some down time during your next coffee break and enjoy our off-topic discussions or start one of your own!
  • Career Corner - network and see what roles are available in the SAP ecosystem.
  • Learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed)

If you've any questions just let us know, we are here to help!

DominikPopowicz
Associate
Associate

Hi.
I'm from Poland.

0 Kudos

Hi @DominikPopowicz welcome to SAP Community. Make sure you check our location groups in Europe, because we have quite some in Poland like Warsaw, Katowice, Wroclaw and Poznan. Maybe there is one close to where you live as well. Great opportunity to connect with others in the same location!

Also, you might want to learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional but welcomed) 🙂

AmitG
Participant

Hi, I'm from India.

Regards,

AmitG

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Welcome @AmitGWhere are you from in India? There are some location groups in the Asia Pacific Region which you might want to check out. Maybe you find one close to where you live and you can connect with other locals in the group. Don't forget to "join" the group!

Rohit_Deshpande
Advisor
Advisor

Hello from Palo Alto

Hello @Rohit_Deshpande, great to have you here!

I'd like to share some interesting groups with you - please feel free to click on "Join Group" in any of our open groups that interest you.

• Coffee Corner - take some down time during your next coffee break and enjoy our off-topic discussions or start one of your own!
  • Career Corner - network and see what roles are available in the SAP ecosystem.

Shanglish
Explorer

Hello! My name is Ziwei Shang and I am from Shanghai China. I am a new SAP counselor and I am very thrilled to become one of the SAP commuinty.

Hello @Shanglish welcome! There is actually one location group in China, it's the Shanghai Group, and it's in Chinese Language. Might be interesting for you as you are from Shanghai. Don't forget to click "join", so that you'll get notifications once new content is published in the group.

Carey
Explorer

Hi I am Carey from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Carey welcome to SAP Community. Besides many different kinds of groups, there is also a location group for Melbourne people if you want to join that. Great opportunity to connect with other local peers. There are oftentimes local events, which you could join! 🙂

DanielLippmann
Explorer

Hi, I'm Daniel from Leipzig. I was born in Heidelberg, but I live in Leipzig now. Which city I prefer? Can't tell!

It's great to be here with all these SAP experts.