Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,221 REPLIES 5,221

Welcome @dzmitry_mazouka !

What are your main SAP topics?

singhsuj
Employee
Employee

Hello All,

I am from Auckland (city of sails) New Zealand. 

Welcome @singhsuj ! Which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

Nitish2027
Participant

Hello Everyone,

I'm Nitish Singh, from Varanasi, India, currently living in Pune, India.

Love the SAP Community Tour and thanks for the warm welcome 🙂

Regards,

Nitish.

SelinaGargiullo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Nitish, thanks for sharing! Our group SAP Women in Tech - SAP Community Groups might be interesting to you. We'd love to welcome you to our community 😊

Hi all! I´m from Germany too. At the moment I´m living near Heidelberg.

Hi Katja, thanks for sharing! Our group SAP Women in Tech - SAP Community Groups might be interesting to you. We'd love to welcome you to our community 😊

Flavio
Active Contributor

Hello everyone, I'm from Italy, living in Lovere, on the shore of the Iseo lake 🙂

ankurch
Active Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I'm from India, grew up in a small town (shahjahanpur), love to interact people in person.

NikhilD
Employee
Employee

Hello everyone! Welcome to the community

Kishore_KB
Associate
Associate

Hello Everyone !!
This is Kishore, I am from India.

sweta_banerjee
Explorer

Hi everyone! 
I am from Kolkata, India.

Hi everyone,

I am from Germany, living in a small city close to Walldorf. I also grew up in this area so I've always been close to SAP's headquater.

Best,

Nadine

mohdsap
Active Participant

Hi everyone 

I was born and brought up in Bareilly UP India. Also moved to Delhi and other places but currently I am in my hometown 

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @mohdsap ,

I am glad to know you are based out of New Delhi. If you are back from your hometown,  would be great if you can take some time out to meet us this Friday for Stammtisch PLUS at SAP Gurgaon office. We are all very excited to connect in person after a long time with fellow community members from the Gurgaon/NCR region. 

Please register here for free to book your seat - SAP Stammtisch PLUS - Gurgaon Tickets, Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite

Event Blog - SAP Community Gurgaon/NCR – Upcoming Meet Ups   | SAP Blogs

Looking forward to meeting you this Friday to meet and greet, chit chat, exchange ideas, and start to curate the upcoming meet-ups with fellow community members. 

Best Regards

Ahsan (SAP Community Group - Gurgaon/NCR)

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @mohdsap 

SAP Community Members are meeting up this Friday in Gurgaon. Interested to join? Please check out to know about this event and register for free  SAP Stammtisch + Gurgaon/NCR | SAP Blogs

Best Regards,

Ahsan

Hello!  I'm checking in from St. Louis, Missouri.  We recently relocated from the Chicagoland area.

VijayMutyala
Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am from Vijayawada , that belongs to state of Andhra Pradesh , Country of India.

RonCast
Newcomer

Hello Everyone!

DavidTsutsui
Participant

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil. I grew up in a city called Sorocaba, in the countryside of São Paulo and I now I live in Campinas.

Rajen_Patel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello from Canada🇨🇦

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Rajen_Patel - where about in Canada? 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Rajen_Patel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@lenastodal  From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada 🇨🇦 🍁

Hello All, I'm from Nagpur, India. Currently in Pune 😊

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Israel and I live in the southern desert area of Israel. I love the climate and its rich history.

rajesh_pujari
Discoverer

Hi all, I am from India. You can find me in Solapur(my home town) , Which is a famous spiritual place in State of Maharashtra. My work location will be Pune one of the Auto-hub near to Mumbai. I am very excited to start this journey along with you all.😇

former_member11935
Associate
Associate

Greetings to all.

My name is Rafiga, I work from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. I am originally from Azerbaijan.

Hi Rafiga, thanks for sharing! Our group SAP Women in Tech - SAP Community Groups might be interesting to you. We'd love to welcome you to our community 😊

I am from Iran. I am glad to be with you

Thanks for joining our Group @former_member11941  🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

hi where are you from

The question is - where are you from @former_member11954? 🙂 

DenizOsoy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

😁

0 Kudos

Hi

DenizOsoy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone, I am from Switzerland. My focus at SAP is Data & Analytics.

Did you move @DenizOsoy ? I wasn't aware that you are from Switzerland... I thought you are from Germany, too 😅

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

DenizOsoy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @sveabecker , yes I have moved to SAP Switzerland in Zürich since about a year now 😁But Walldorf was and always will be the most beautiful location 🙂

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

The part about Walldorf is probably a lie 😅

I think Deniz means the SAP locations @lenastodal 😜

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

DenizOsoy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Yes, definitely only our location 😁