Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,258 REPLIES 5,258

DenizOsoy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @sveabecker , yes I have moved to SAP Switzerland in Zürich since about a year now 😁But Walldorf was and always will be the most beautiful location 🙂

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

The part about Walldorf is probably a lie 😅

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

I think Deniz means the SAP locations @lenastodal 😜

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

DenizOsoy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Yes, definitely only our location 😁

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Now it makes more sense 😄 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Cool! I hope you enjoy 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

isudoajl
Participant

Hi all! Im from Venezuela - South America, and Im super excited to enjoin in this amazing community.

Actually I have been living in Portugal, a amazing country that you need to vist some day.

former_member11973
Discoverer

Greetings,

I'm from Turkey and I'm living in Istanbul (actually just a week ago I moved to the city).I'm a junior CX/CRM consultant who is also graduated from SAP YPP program about a month ago, now I'm working at NTT DATA.

I heard Istanbul is a great vibrant city! Wishing you a great start into your new job.

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor

good

LindaSieb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi! I'm from the United States but I live in Germany now 🙂

Exciting @LindaSieb 

Is this permanent or temporary?

LindaSieb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@sveabecker time will tell! I moved here because my husband is German. We could always move to America, or move anywhere else in the world! 😊

That sounds exciting. I bet you speak or learn German - might be difficult language when you need to learn it from scratch!
Enjoy your stay in Germany - how long it may be 🙂

Hey Everyone,

I am from the United States of America and currently living in California. It's a pleasure to connect with you all.

Great to see you here @former_member11994 - it's a pleasure to connect to you, too.

Hello everyone, 

I'm from Canada but I've been to Germany (looking forward to return soon) over 10 yrs ago and have some great memories! Grew up in a suburb of Toronto (Mississauga) and recently relocated to Ottawa looking for a bike friendly community with an excellent public transit system similar to cities reminiscent of my time in Europe. Also get use 'français' as well 🙂

Starting small, forever learning. Plan-Do-Check-Assess

Hi @former_member11972 - cool! I've been to Toronto as I studied at UofT and been to Mississauga, too as a colleague of mine lived there and she once invited me to a traditional Pakistani dinner. I like the vibe of Toronto, it is quite big, but feels so small. 

HendrikGerdes
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Hendrik, I'm from Freiburg currently living in Munich. looking forward to join the SAP Community 🙂

Best, Hendrik

matiju
Discoverer

Hi,
I am from Serbia, living in Belgrade.
I finished Faculty of Organizational science here in Belgrade at the department of Quality and Standardization management, currently I am a master student of Project and Investment Management.

andresapsd
Participant

Hi Laura
I live in Quito - Ecuador in south america, here sap is being born, companies are beginning to demand an ERP.
Greetings.

UrosMatijasevic
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,
I am from Serbia, living in Belgrade.
I finished Faculty of Organizational science here in Belgrade at the department of Quality and Standardization management, currently I am a master student of Project and Investment Management.

Grego
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Poland. It's nice to meet you all!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome to everyone that joined in the last week!! 

What a global bunch we are 😊 - this week we have members joining from: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Canada, Ecuador, Germany, India, Iran, Israel, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, USA (California, Philadelphia), and Venezuela.

Let's see what other locations we can reach in the coming days / weeks !!!

We look forward to welcoming more members and helping you all get the most out of SAP Community.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Barnabas_K
Advisor
Advisor

Hello, all! Lovely to see so many different regions represented here. I'm writing from Porto Alegre, the capital of Brazil's southernmost state Rio Grande do Sul. 

I work with the SAP Labs office in São Leopoldo as a User Assistance Developer, and I'm looking forward to sharing updates with you through upcoming blog posts!

Hi Barn, so cool! I was in Brazil years ago and did a tour down the coast from Sao Paulo to Fortaleza, however I was not more south back then. 🙂

Hi everyone,

I'm from Ireland! I live just outside Dublin in a county called Kildare

Hi Lillie,

Welcome! I'm from Galway and looking forward to the all-Ireland football on Sunday 😊.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi @former_member12151 - Great to read. I studied in Maynooth for an exchange semester. I love that little town and Kildare is also a very beautiful county! 

jaideepshetty
Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am from beautiful coastal city of Mangalore, India. Nice to meet you all!!

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@jaideepshetty. I just thought I misread and it says "Bangalore", but just learned that there is Mangalore, too! Looks cool and Goa is not too far 😄

0 Kudos

Hi Jaideep,

Nice to meet you 🙂 
Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and continue the conversation there 🙂
Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups

Cheers!!
Mahesh

Hey everyone, I'm Sophia from lovely Heidelberg and based in the Walldorf office ☀️ It's nice to e-meet you.

genti
Participant

Hi,

I am from Tirana, Albania.

tcmulder
Discoverer

Hi all! I´m from the Netherlands. 

chirashamihwa
Explorer

Hallo all. I  am based in Lagos, Nigeria 

mkabel
Participant

Welcome everyone!

I'm german citizien but I'm living in the wonderful city Salzburg in Austria.

saundattikar
Participant

Hello Laura,

I am from Minneapolis, USA. Worked in SAP Labs Labs Bangalore in SAP Transportation Management, now a consultant for the same.

Thanks

Rohan

Hi Rohan, seems like you've been around the world quite a bit! I was once in Minneapolis but only for short stay but liked what I've seen. 🙂 

ymAllen
Participant

Hi everyone. I am from Malaysia.