Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,220 REPLIES 5,220

From where exactly are you joining @former_member14626 ? Am curious 🙃

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

fdiehlmann
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all,
I'm Florian, living in the area around Heidelberg, Germany.
Looking forward to participating in the community!

Same here! Then we're probably neighbors 🙂 Which topics are you interested in, Florian? 

Nice, it's a great area to live in!
I'm primarily interested in topics around supply chain resilience, but also would like to read about supply chain topics in general. What about you?  

peterpersiel
Advisor
Advisor

Hi there, I'm Peter from Walldorf area, looking forward to participate in the community 🙂

ChrisBaumann
Active Participant

Hi all together, i am from switzerland

KonradGaerdes
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello everyone. I grew up in Canada and currently live in Heilbronn, Germany.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @KonradGaerdes - where about from Canada? And how come to move from that beautiful country to Heilbronn? 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

KonradGaerdes
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I grew up near Toronto and moved here for better job opportunities 🙂

I'll check out the link, thanks.

renato_martins
Participant

Hi All,

I'm from Brasil. Currently living in São Paulo.

saigramesh
Explorer

Hi, this is Ramesh From India, Chennai, i have been working in SAP platform 20 Yrs

mkfisher
Newcomer

Hi Everyone, from Napier, New Zealand.

Hello Everyone, 

This is Bhawna. I am tuning in from Vancouver, Canada. Excited to be a part of global community!

0 Kudos

Weclome @former_member14723 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

uiliands
Discoverer

Hello,
I am Uilian from Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Thanks to SAP, I managed to became a Systems Analyst about six years ago and I am working for one of the biggest telecom companies in the world.
I just remember the first days when I was trying to decipher some internal SAP ECC table names like VBELN (Vertrieb Belegnummer).
It is really impressive to see how SAP ERP evolved from Walldorf to the global scale.
I really like to work with big data and I just compiled the users by country data from this thread until my post right now.
I am glad to see that six fellow Brazilian members replied to this tread.
Thank you for this amazing initiative.
Mit freundlichen Grüße / Atenciosamente

sapCommunityUsers.jpg

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all - I'm Rhea and I'm part of the Design to Operate solutions management team within DSC. I grew up in New Jersey in the U.S. and now live in NYC! Excited to participate in the blog community and learn from you all. 

kacollins
Explorer

Hi!

I am from the DFW area in Texas!

Kim C

0 Kudos

Cool! Did you notice that there was an SAP Inside Track in Dallas last Thursday? See here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/sap-inside-track-dallas/ec-p/6572#M12 and read all about it here: https://blogs.sap.com/2022/07/19/sap-inside-track-dfw/
It's a great opportunity to connect with other locals!

karimr
Discoverer

hi my Name is Karim and i am from Lebanon

Krishan
Advisor
Advisor

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi @Krishan,

welcome to our Group! Where are you joining us from?
We look forward to seeing you take part in discussions here!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Arvind_L
Explorer

Hello Everyone, I'm from India this is a test reply, please ignore 

0 Kudos

Please feel free to join our discussions in this Welcome Corner!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Crina
Discoverer

Hi. 😀

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Crina - welcome!

Where are you tuning in from, what part of the world?!

Nicky_Triggs
Discoverer

Hi All,

I'm Nicky from the United Kingdom. I'm now based just outside of London, but originally from Manchester.

0 Kudos

Welcome @Nicky_Triggs !

Which location do you prefer? I've visited both myself.
Looking forward to seeing more interactions from you here, and of course, don't be afraid to start a new discussion!

former_member14822
Discoverer

Hi everyone, I am from Gurugram, India. I have been doing SAP technical consulting from 8 years now. I always wanted to contribute something seeing different blogs which have helped me in my journey in someway or the other. Looking forward to a great learning journey with all of you. 🙂

0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing, @former_member14822!

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

kai_f
Participant

Hello,

I am from Germany, NRW close to Münster. 

Nice to meet everyone on here.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @kai_f  welcome to SAP Community 🙂
Where exactly do you live in the region? I lived for two years in Münster and I loved it! Great city 😊

Oscar_Zaid
Discoverer

Hello All,
I from Mexico.
Best regards!

MSM
Newcomer

Hi,

I am Muhammad Sadiq Mughal from Pakistan.

Hello Everyone,

I am Sudhi from Bengaluru, India

Happy to join and contribute to SAP Community!

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhi,

Nice to meet you 🙂 
Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and let's continue the conversation there 🙂
Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups

Cheers!!
Mahesh

mohanapriya
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I am from India. I have newly joined the SAP Community.  I will be writing blogs about SAP products

0 Kudos

Hello @mohanapriya ,

Welcome! What are your main SAP topics?

Moshe

I am lulu from CIC China 😁

PattyC
Explorer

Hi,   I just explore the new SAP community mission 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great, congrats!
Where are you from @PattyC ?