Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV multiple header and multiple blocks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I have probelm problem in displying the ALV block display

I want to disply in the following format

*Header part *

Name:

place:

list part

coloum1

coloum2

coloum3

coloum4

*Header part *

Name:

place:

list part

coloum1

coloum2

coloum3

coloum4

*Header part *

Name:

place:

list part

coloum1

coloum2

coloum3

coloum4

The number of repetation is nt known its based on the header details so how to do this in ALV list disply or any ALV

i need a output as it is in MB5B tocde please help me

Thanx in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kjan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

this can be done having 2 internal tables - one with the header data, the second with ALV positions for each header.

Than in a loop with header data, you first write the header and than filter the items internal table for this specific header and pass those header relevant items to procedure (or FM) with ALV display functionality.

2 REPLIES 2

kjan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

this can be done having 2 internal tables - one with the header data, the second with ALV positions for each header.

Than in a loop with header data, you first write the header and than filter the items internal table for this specific header and pass those header relevant items to procedure (or FM) with ALV display functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanx for ur reply

I am doing as u said puting header in one internal table and corresponding reocrds in one internal table probelm is to while displaying ho wto display it??

I am putiing header detail in one internal table and corresponding records into one internal table and he calling the list append FM module and den again second header and corresponding data in the internal table and calling the FM 'LIST APPEND' while doing this i am clearing the internal table which was used earlier i.e data corresponding to 1st header i think the clearing will causing the poblem i am seeing the empty block list.

so how to achive this??

Thanx In Advance