Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding something about getting offered the job Developer Associate (ABAP+Fiory) with requisition

vikrav_123
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I am applying for the job Developer Associate (ABAP+Fiory) with requisition ID 373225 in Bangalore location in SAP company. I had some questions about getting offered this job in SAP company to me.

I can understand and/or interpret the syntax of ABAP module of SAP. However, as I am not having full time work experience in software development job category, I do not know whether the SAP company HR who is reviewing my application to this job opportunity in SAP company will shortlist my resume and/or application to this job opportunity in SAP company.

May I please know without having full time work experience in the software development job category, whether my resume or application to the job opportunity Developer Associate (ABAP+Fiory) with requisition ID 373225 as per the website link https://jobs.sap.com/job/Bangalore-Developer-Associate-ABAP%2B-Fiori%281-3Y%29-560066/973304601/ will be shortlisted and I be contacted for the interview process for this job opportunity in SAP company in Bangalore location?

If not, may I please know how else can I get this job in SAP company (in Bangalore location) offered to me?

0 REPLIES 0