Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello there and thank you for your interest in the digital skills initiative by SAP Learning!

The digital skills initiative is intended to help those who are generally considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry get a kick start in their careers within the SAP Ecosystem.

The definition of people considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry varies by geographic location. However, we can provide the following guideline to help you understand the sort of people we are looking to support with this initiative:

• Military veterans and their spouses, family and caregivers
    • Women
    • Single parents
    • People who are physically disabled or neurodivergent
    • People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 
    • Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location 
    • First generation college students
    • People looking to switch their careers mid-life

If you identify as a person in one or several of these categories, the digital skills initiative might be for you. The final prerequisite is a willingness to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification.

Exception: Pre-existing SAP professionals within the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) will no longer be considered for this initiative. The share of free certifications distributed to professionals within the Middle East and North Africa has been high and the remaining certifications will be now be reserved for newcomers to the SAP ecosystem. 

Campaign code redemption requests from MENA will no longer be accepted.  Newcomers from MENA are asked to sign up as instructed below, then present their first name, last name, street address and national ID number along with their SAP Learning Journey completion to digitalskills@sap.com to receive their free certification attempt. Thank you for understanding.

Here are the next steps on how to proceed:

Step 1 – Create an SAP Account

You will need an SAP account to track your studies and take a certification exam. Watch the demo in this blog for help on how to do that. Please use the same email address that you intend on registering with the digital skills initiative.

Also be sure to join the beginner corner as demonstrated in the demo – this is how you can reach out and ask questions.

Step 2 - Let us know you are interested

Either leave a comment below or start a discussion in the beginner corner stating a clear interest in participating in the digital skills initiative. Feel free to include a bit about yourself like academic / professional background and why you feel you are a good fit to the program. We will send you a registration link to the initiative via direct message. Please ensure private messaging is enabled on your profile.

Another key reason for this step is if you need help with part of a learning journey that you selected (in step 4 below), you can come back here (the beginner corner) to ask for help.

Step 3 – Make sure you have context

We have a long blog available attempting to explain the whole "learning SAP" process from beginning to certification. Take from it what you need to ensure getting certified in SAP is worth the effort to you.

Step 4 - Begin studying

Pick a learning journey that best fits your interests which also leads to a certification. Any learning journey and any exam is covered by this program. Study it to completion, then send a screenshot of the completion & your SAP Community username to digitalskills@sap.com  

Step 5 – Receiving your certification attempt

After your learning journey completion is sent to digitalskills@sap.com, please give us some time to process your request. You will receive a redemption code for your SAP certification attempt as soon as we can get one to you.

Please redeem the code ASAP when you receive it. You can schedule the actual exam up to six month after redemption.

Step 6 - Schedule your exam

Check out our blog on how to schedule your SAP Certification exam.

Step 7 - Explore Career Options

Check out the career corner

We wish you the best of luck in your learning journey! Leave a comment below if you have any questions.

Regards,

David

1,341 Comments
HazelLiew
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am from Malaysia and have a background in SAP CAP. I am interested in getting certified to enhance my job opportunities. Additionally, I fall in the category of women. Thank you.

Anna016
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano,

I'm Anna. I'm a woman, 30 years old. I had the opportunity to work on the SAP system as key user. I really love working with SAP. I want to switch to being an SAP consultant.

I am willing to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification.

I created account in step 1 as your guidance.

I hope you will consider my application for the free certification attempt.

Thank you so much.

Beyzademir
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am Beyza Demir and I can identify myself in following categories,

• Women

This is a great initiative by SAP

I have a great passion for emerging technology and how SAP is leading the world and constantly growing.

I want to improve myself in SAP technology.

This is truly an amazing initiative by SAP and a great opportunity for me. I'm positively looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Beyza DEMİR

mehdikhazane98
Discoverer

Hello David,

I identify as a person in the following categories:

With a degree in industrial engineering, I have a 2-year experience as production engineer in France for an actor in the aeronautics field. I have been an SAP end-user during this work experience as well as my internships, especially the PP and MM modules. This reinforced my interested in ERP systems in general, and SAP particularly. 

I am now looking for an opportunity to join the SAP community and expand my skills in the field, in order to start a career as a SAP consultant. I find that the Digital Skills Initiative is the perfect way to achieve this goal.

Yours sincerely,

Elmehdi

SirlaineLopes
Discoverer

Olá, agradeço pela iniciativa em dar oportunidade a iniciantes ao treinamento de competências digitais.
Me chamo Sirlaine Lopes, já sou formada e trabalhe por anos em outra profissão; porém me encontro num processo de transição profissional e pro estar realizando essa mudança em meia idade e ser mulher, me encaixo ao menos duas diretrizes para apoio da iniciativa.
Fico no aguardo do envio do link para que possa dar continuidade em meus estudos.
Cumprimentos;
Sirlaine Lopes

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Invites sent out as of 02 April 2024!

@Ninhs24 - I'll reach out via email

NguyenMaiNhuLua
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano,

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

I’m interested in this great opportunity! I’m 100% in, even if I don’t know if I have a chance to be chosen. I worked with some accounting systems but SAP is the best one. I’d like to become the SAP consultant in future, I’m a woman and I’d like to be a part of professional SAP world. I’m also exited, going to find a proper training path for me! Stay tuned! 

Regard,

Nguyen Mai Nhu Luan

Analu
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano ,

My name is Ana Luiza Passos and I am Brazilian. I am 26 years old. I participated in an SAP implementation and since then I have been studying and seeking a position in the field. Due to the high cost of certification, I would be happy to acquire it for free. I believe I need to obtain this certification because I am a black woman and the first generation in my family to pursue post-graduate studies.

I have great admiration for working with SAP because I see how this technology can transform business processes. It's fascinating to observe the significant impact technology can have. I am motivated to continue learning and developing in this area, aspiring to build a solid and rewarding career.

I am excited about the opportunity to attempt a free certification, as I believe it will provide me with a valuable chance to learn and enhance my skills. I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the future possibilities it may bring.

I sincerely thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

NamNam97
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello

sunilpadhy
Explorer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express my genuine interest in acquiring a free certification opportunity in Building side-by-side extensions on SAP BTP. As a full-stack developer in India, I recently completed a learning journey focused on Building Side-by-Side extensions on SAP BTP. With 0.8 years of professional experience, I aim to further refine my skills through formal certification.

In addition to the mentioned learning journey, I've pursued various relevant educational endeavors, strengthening my foundation for excelling in this certification. These include Creating Applications and Extensions using SAP Build CodeDeveloping an SAP Fiori Elements App Based on a CAP OData V4 Service, joining webinars on S4Hana Public cloud and fiori that provided valuable insights.

As a first-generation learner, I deeply value continuous learning and professional growth. Acquiring this certification would not only validate my competencies but also foster personal and career advancement. I am committed to investing time and effort into expanding my skill set, knowing this certification will significantly contribute to my professional journey.

I am confident that the knowledge and insights gained from this certification will enable me to make meaningful contributions to my current and future projects.

Recognizing the significance of certifications in today's competitive landscape, I appreciate the opportunity to apply for this program. I assure you of my dedication and readiness to leverage this opportunity to its fullest potential.

Thank you for considering my application. I eagerly await further details regarding the process. Kindly inform me if any additional information are required.

SAP Community screenname - sunilpadhy

Looking forward to your positive response 

Thanks and regards,

Sunil Kumar Padhy 

SAP Cloud Application Programming Model

ujaleswar
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express my genuine interest in acquiring a free certification opportunity in Building side-by-side extensions on SAP BTP. As a full-stack developer in India, I recently completed a learning journey focused on Building Side-by-Side extensions on SAP BTP. With 0.8 years of professional experience, I aim to further refine my skills through formal certification.

In addition to the mentioned learning journey, I've pursued various relevant educational endeavors, strengthening my foundation for excelling in this certification. These include Creating Applications and Extensions using SAP Build Code, Developing an SAP Fiori Elements App Based on a CAP OData V4 Service, joining webinars on S4Hana Public cloud and fiori that provided valuable insights.

As a first-generation learner, I deeply value continuous learning and professional growth. Acquiring this certification would not only validate my competencies but also foster personal and career advancement. I am committed to investing time and effort into expanding my skill set, knowing this certification will significantly contribute to my professional journey.

I am confident that the knowledge and insights gained from this certification will enable me to make meaningful contributions to my current and future projects.

Recognizing the significance of certifications in today's competitive landscape, I appreciate the opportunity to apply for this program. I assure you of my dedication and readiness to leverage this opportunity to its fullest potential.

Thank you for considering my application. I eagerly await further details regarding the process. Kindly inform me if any additional information are required.

SAP Community screenname -

Looking forward to your positive response. 

Thanks and regards,

Ujaleswar Rao

yashmin99
Explorer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express my genuine interest in acquiring a free certification opportunity in Developing with SAP Integration Suite. As a SAP BTP developer in India, I recently completed a learning journey focused on Developing with SAP Integration Suite. With 0.8 years of professional experience, I aim to further refine my skills through formal certification.

In addition to the mentioned learning journey, I've pursued various relevant educational endeavors, strengthening my foundation for excelling in this certification. These include joining webinars that provided valuable insights.

SAP Community screenname - yashmin99

Looking forward to your positive response 

Thanks and regards,

Yashmin Behera

Caro1206
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

My name is Quy and I am a VietNamese women. Now I am working as SAP CRM consultant.

I identify myself as: People looking to switch their careers mid-life.

I already finished the learning journey "Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition for Sales – Fundamental Business Processes". In the future, I want to boost my career with SD skills.

Have a chance to take and complete sap certification is my idea to switch to SD module.

Hope receive feedback from you soon!

ChristopherP
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I'm Christopher from South Africa.

I am holder of Bcom in Law and I'm really interested in this initiative.

Regards, 

Christopher

Deba091
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano 
Venturing on my professional journey as a woman in India, I am Debanjana Chatterjee, holding an MBA degree with a focus on HR and practical experience in HR operations and recruitment. With a fervent desire to redirect my career, I am eager to master SAP SuccessFactors. Presently without employment, I am wholeheartedly enthusiastic about enrolling in SAP's Digital Skills Initiative to refine my skills and explore new employment prospects. Leveraging my background in HR and a deep-seated commitment to lifelong learning, I am confident in my suitability for the program. Motivated to embark on this fresh endeavor, I am prepared to delve into the intricacies of SAP and pursue certification rigorously. Following your guidance, I have successfully created an account, and I humbly request your kind consideration of my application for the free certification attempt. Your support and guidance are immensely valued. Thank you sincerely for your assistance.

NhungNhung
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

My name is Nhung and I am 32 years old. 

I identify myself as: People looking to switch their careers mid-life.

I have just finished the learning journey "Migrating SAP HANA to SAP HANA Cloud". In the future, I want to boost my career with Database Administrator skills.

Here the completion picture of the learning journey:

NhungNhung_1-1712196401611.png

I hope that you will consider my request. 

My account is P2008324114 (with gmail nhungphamtq99@gmail.com)

Thank you!

Lik_Wei
Explorer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am recently graduated from college and embarked on a new role - SAP ABAP developer within a company in Malaysia. As a first-generation college graduate in my family, I see certification as a crucial step in my professional journey. I am actively seeking opportunities to enhance my digital skills for this career path. I am deeply passionate about learning and development, and I believe that SAP's diverse learning journeys and certifications will play a pivotal role in advancing my professional growth in this field.

AnaghAgarwal
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I am Anagh Agarwal from India. I am currently working with Construction industry which is on of the least digitized industry and have experience of approximate 10 years.

I wish to pivot my career into digitization vertical within the construction domain itself. I identify myself as:

• People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 
  • First generation college student

Given the big sum to attain the SAP certification, it is difficult for me to pivot my career into digitization. Hence, I seek for your assistance in providing me free certification attempt to obtain certification for Implementing SAP S/4HANA cloud public edition.

Looking forward for your favorable reply please.

Regards,

Anagh Agarwal

Email ID - anaghagrwl@gmail.com 

0 Kudos

Hi,

Gostaria de ajuda para escolher o idioma do teste. Não tem a opção de português na corrida C_TS412_2021. Vou escolher o inglês, mas gostaria de usar a ferramenta de tradução e vi que isso é possível. Tenho que sinalizar isso de alguma forma quando programo o teste?

Ou isso é aconselhado e escolhido apenas no momento do teste? Como posso me preparar para essa solicitação? Você pode me ajudar por favor? Gostaria de entender como proceder para ter acesso a essa opção da ferramenta de tradução ao fazer o teste. Obrigado

VyNguyen1
Newcomer

Hi David,

I am a 3rd year student studying at the University of Economics and Law (affiliated with Ho Chi Minh City National University). I love SAP ERP through the lecturer's lectures and wish to follow SAP ERP in the future. I have already got TS410 certificate before. Because of that, I want to learn step by step and get this certificate . They will help me gain a lot of knowledge and experience.

Best Regard,
Vy Nguyen.

SeifElsayed
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am interested in this opportunity,

I finished (THR80,THR81and THR79),

and I'm Looking forward for this initiative and willing to upscale my learning curve thru this program.

Thanks and Regards,

Seif

SaurabhGairola
Newcomer

Hi David,

I fall under below categories:

Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location.

People looking to switch their careers mid-life.

I am a working professional,  currently working in a Bank in Alberta, Canada and worked on SAP FICO as an end user and have really keen interest in knowing the SAP as a consultant. This would help me in getting into a new industry and job function. Looking forward to your response.

Thank you, 

Saurabh Gairola 

0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano I received the voucher, thank you very much. I put it in the cart and received an email with the booking confirmation and the order number, but I didn't receive the order confirmation and so I can't redeem the activation code. Can you help me?

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your interest in the initiative! Invites sent!

iscre848
Discoverer

hi David ,

like many others i started out with a Windows IT field and lately i discovered Opensap Elearning , never had any experience with ERP before so i find it very interesting to learn and discover some news .

I challenge my self to do one or 2 Sap certification in the next 90 days . It s good to have a goal in the future .

Best regards

seifnasser
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am interested in this magnificent opportunity,

I finished (THR80,THR81and THR79),

and I'm Looking forward for this initiative and willing to upscale my learning curve thru this program.

Thanks and Regards,

Seif nasser

Ylliana
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I am a woman of 39 with Master in IT. 

I recently started a new job and I am starting to use SAP S/4 on treasury part. 

I would like to improve my skills so I am really interested in this initiative.

Thank you, 

Kind regards,

Ylliana

Kevinfstr149
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I'm a transitioning military logistics officer, and a first generation college graduate. Although I work in logistics for the US Army, I consider the transition to logistics in the civilian sector to be a "mid-life" career change(the late 20's aren't too mid-life, but I don't feel as young as a once was).

I'd like to enter the SAP ecosystem, but I don't believe my limited experience will suffice. This is a fantastic program that I'd greatly like to be considered for. Thank you! 

CyrusDaguro
Explorer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I'm Cyrus. Nice to meet you and thank you so much for this initiative! It will really help many aspiring SAP consultants to be able to have their skills validated.

I am an SAP full stack developer from the Philippines offering my expertise in data and analytics to address industry specific data challenges and opportunities. I have been practicing SAP on-premise solutions and now, with the emergence of cloud solutions, I am now rigorously studying Datasphere and Analytics Cloud to be able to keep up with technology advancements and allow me to tailor my solutions to the business objectives.

Hoping you can consider me on this program and looking forward to more initiatives like this!
Regards,
Cyrus

Madhu_Muppala
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano

Thanks for the initiative I fall under category of "People looking to switch their careers mid-life"

I am working professional with experience in IT industry and currently looking for job and this will help me to learn and explore new career opportunity in SAP.

I have just finished the learning journey "Discovering SAP Activate - Agile Project Delivery"

Here the completion picture of the learning journey:

Madhu_Muppala_1-1712591147119.png

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks & Regards, Madhu

Kara_Davis
Discoverer

Hello! I have used a learning portal available to veterans for another software company, so I was thrilled to see SAP has a similar (although more broad) opportunity. 

I am a female veteran working in consulting. My role is a management consultant role, but I work with technology delivery teams closely. 
With the recent change to ECC support, I’ve seen many SAP opportunities. 
I’d love to learn more about the product to be a better partner to both the business and delivery teams on my digital transformation projects. 

I live in a rural area where a military base and hospital provide most employment. This type of opportunity would help me build the skills to stay relevant and support SAP implementation/migration projects.

I appreciate the consideration, and, again, am so glad SAP has a program like this!

CzynJay
Explorer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

Thank you for this generous opportunity to enable the underprivileged and discriminated. I am a technical consultant based out of Malaysia and currently pursuing my studies for SAP ABAP Cloud Back-end certification. 

As a Chinese minority in Malaysia, it would mean alot to me for SAP to grant us this opportunity to be professionally certified and advance our career in this domain.

Best regards,

Czyn Jay.

rochi
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 
Hope you are doing well!

As a career changer from finance to IT, I am highly interested in the digital skills initiative as I aspire to pursue a career in the SAP ecosystem. Having recently relocated to Germany with my family, I am currently committed to immersing myself in the local culture and language to prepare for a career in the business consultancy spectrum. With a background in banking, financial analysis, and business development, my goal is to leverage my 10-years experience and implement technology into business processes to provide efficient solutions for real-world problems.

I am passionate about technology and the vast opportunities offered by cloud computing. I believe that participating in this initiative will allow me to enhance my technical skills, and help me find a job and start off my new career journey. I am fully committed to investing my time, effort, and dedication to make the most of this invaluable opportunity.

Thank you for considering my application.

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@rochi - Invite sent! Also check out a finance-specific event that we are hosting on the Community.

@Kara_Davis - greetings from a fellow veteran. I will PM for an additional opportunity.

Invites sent as of 9 April 2024!

YesimA_SAP
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am Yesim Aydin, and I can identify myself in the following categories:

- Women
- Single parents
- People in remote or underserved areas who may not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts
- Minorities who may not have equal opportunities in their geographical locations
- First-generation university students

For the past 2 years, I have been working as a Business Solutions Specialist in IT departments. I want to transition fully into the SAP field, where I aim to make an impact and learn about the latest trends, technologies, and developments. I hold a degree in Mathematics and Computer Science.I provided project management and end-user support in one full-cycle SAP digital transformation project. However, my consultancy training is lacking. I aim to become a proficient SAP professional.

I am eager to obtain SAP certifications, specifically in ABAP, Integration, or in modules that I am passionate about, and to leverage my education and skills to become a part of the global SAP ecosystem consisting of customers and business partners. I am currently seeking employment, and I believe that obtaining certification will facilitate this process. Additionally, I aspire to work with global companies rather than solely in my own country.

This is truly a fantastic initiative by SAP and a great opportunity for me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Yesim Aydin

Marina_Sousa
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano,

My name is Marina, I am from Brazil and have graduated in Administration. I do identify myself as a person to participate into the SAP Learning journey.

I am 37 years old, have recently started a SAP course in Logistics and now I am eager to start the learning journey in Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, Sourcing and Procurement. I am a recently mother of a three month old babygirl and I am trying to have a job, which has been my barrier since I’ve moved to Portugal in 2019.

I strongly believe this SAP Learning Journey will be a game changer into my career and I am looking forward to embrace this new chapter of my life.

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity.

Warm regards,

Marina Sousa

Adrian_Idem37
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano,

This initiative sounds fantastic, and I'm definitely interested in learning more about SAP.

My name is Adrian. While I don't necessarily fall under the listed categories (though as a recently transitioned consultant due to restructuring, I understand the value of career pivots!), I have a strong passion for technology and a proven track record of learning new skills quickly.

I'm currently diving into the "Exploring the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition Implementation Fundamentals" path and eager to see where it takes me. If there's any way I can participate in the digital skills initiative, even if in a slightly different capacity, I'd love to hear more!

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 14.44.49.png

Looking forward to your reply,

Best regards,

Adrian

Maya2
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I fall into the category Women and I want to start learning SAP which benefit me in my work.

I work in recruitment and such courses help me identify and be professional in SF and other modules in SAP.

Thank you for this opportunity

COUTINHOMARI
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

Thank you for this incredible opportunity.

In a world where opportunities often seem distant, I stand as a testament to the power of resilience and determination. As a woman, a mother, an immigrant and a person looking to switch their careers mid-life I have traversed various challenges, each one shaping me into the person I am today.

As an immigrant, I left behind the familiarity of my homeland in search of a better, safer life for myself and my kids. The path was arduous, fraught with obstacles and moments of doubt. Yet, with each step forward, I reaffirmed my commitment to forging a brighter future, one built on the foundations of hard work and perseverance.

Now, as I contemplate my career transition - becoming an ABAP developer - I am filled with both excitement and trepidation. I embrace this opportunity for growth, to expand my skill set and explore new avenues of possibility.

The SAP certification program offers a chance to acquire valuable skills that can open doors to a world of opportunities. For someone like me, this opportunity is nothing short of a godsend. It represents not just a chance to enhance my employability but also a means to provide a better future for my family.

To be selected for this program would be an amazing opportunity, a validation of my efforts and a testament to the power of perseverance. It would signify more than just a professional milestone; it would be another symbol of hope, a beacon lighting the way forward.

Thanks and regards!

Luisroeder
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano ,

I identify as a person in the following categories:

I am Venezuelan, but I finished my studies and started working 2 years ago in Zurich for a consulting company in HR. I have been trying to move into SAP consulting as a junior, but without the certificate it is not possible due to the preference of local people.

Looking forward for your favorable reply please.

Many Thanks!

tampnb
Discoverer

Subject: Request for Free SAP Certification Exam Attempt

Dear David Chaviano,

I trust this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to request assistance in securing a complimentary attempt at the SAP certification exam. My name is Tam Phan, and I'm a third-year student delving into the world of ERP. I'm eager to augment my expertise and knowledge through obtaining the SAP certification.

As a woman, I'm committed to advancing my career within the technology sector. I firmly believe that obtaining the SAP certification will widen my career prospects and furnish me with the essential skills to thrive in this field.

Recognizing that exam registration may entail financial obligations, I'm seeking support to participate without financial constraints. I sincerely hope for your consideration and support in this matter.

Thank you for your attention to my request.

Warm regards,

Tam Phan

DamianKa
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

As 40+ working in quality, I'm in the category .

As a professional aged 40+ with experience in quality management, I fall into the category of People looking to switch their careers mid-life.

After numerous years in the field of quality management, I have developed a strong passion for IT solutions, process automation, and enhancing the efficiency of workplace operations for my colleagues. As a result, I am actively seeking new opportunities in these areas.

I have recently completed training in Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, and I am currently pursuing training in Signavio.

I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to participate in your program and contribute my skills and expertise.

John_Raphael
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano,

My name is John and I'm currently working as Data Processor here in the Philippines.

I identify myself as: 

Most of the companies here in the Philippines are using SAP technologies that's why I decided to participate in this initiative to learn more about SAP technologies such as SAP HANA Cloud and ABAP Programming.

I hope my application will be consider for a free certification attempt. This will be a great help for me as I'm looking forward to make a career shift into SAP.

Thanks,

John

RChenier
Newcomer

Hi David,

I am an African-American female that is currently employed as an SAP Consultant. I would love to study for the Signavio certification. Please advise on next steps. Thanks for the opportunity!

Roslyn E Chenier

AAshad
Discoverer

Hello,

My name is Assar Ashad.

I’m a disabled veteran interested in participating in the digital skills initiative for training and certification.

I’m interested in SAP BTP, SAP Cloud Analytics and Datasphere.

Please assist me to in any way you can.

Thanks,

a

Assar

BBooker
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I'm interested in the free SAP certification.  I'm an African American, single parent that currently transitioning from Engineering to business management consulting, with an emphasis on manufacturing.  This certification would serve useful in my career transition.

Regards,

Brandon

SimranKaur
Discoverer

Thank you @David_Chaviano for providing me with the opportunity under digital skills initiative.I cleared my Finance certification exam today.

Now I am S4HANA Certified Finance Consultant.

Thanks to SAP

hhubaishi
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano

I am working currently as SAP application manager (s4hana and SuccessFactors) at client with more than 13 years' experience in Saudia Arabia.

Passionate and results-driven professional with a proven track record in digital transformation and
expertise in various ERP systems including SAP, Oracle, and MS Dynamics. With a deep-rooted interest in AI, and computer programming as my college major in from Bangalore India, I strive to create attractive and innovative solutions that meet the ever-evolving needs of the industry. I am ready to contribute my talent, expertise, and passion to SAP family and be part of your team and make a significant impact in the realm of digital transformation and become SAP consultant. 

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do and keep improving my skills and knowledge of SAP ecosystem in coming years. 

studyjourny-SF-HUSAM.png

ShruthiSundRao
Newcomer

Hi David,

I identify myself as a woman. 

I have been with SAP since 12 years now. I am into Fiori from 8 years and would like to take up the Fiori certification to upskill myself.

SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA 

Simon87
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I applied a few weeks ago and sent all the necessary documentation to digitalskills@sap.com, but unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back yet.

Can you give me an update on the current status?

Did I miss anything?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Simon