Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello there and thank you for your interest in the digital skills initiative by SAP Learning!

The digital skills initiative is intended to help those who are generally considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry get a kick start in their careers within the SAP Ecosystem.

The definition of people considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry varies by geographic location. However, we can provide the following guideline to help you understand the sort of people we are looking to support with this initiative:

• Military veterans and their spouses, family and caregivers
    • Women
    • Single parents
    • People who are physically disabled or neurodivergent
    • People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 
    • Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location 
    • First generation college students
    • People looking to switch their careers mid-life

If you identify as a person in one or several of these categories, the digital skills initiative might be for you. The final prerequisite is a willingness to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification.

Exception: Pre-existing SAP professionals within the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) will no longer be considered for this initiative. The share of free certifications distributed to professionals within the Middle East and North Africa has been high and the remaining certifications will be now be reserved for newcomers to the SAP ecosystem. 

Campaign code redemption requests from MENA will no longer be accepted.  Newcomers from MENA are asked to sign up as instructed below, then present their first name, last name, street address and national ID number along with their SAP Learning Journey completion to digitalskills@sap.com to receive their free certification attempt. Thank you for understanding.

Here are the next steps on how to proceed:

Step 1 – Create an SAP Account

You will need an SAP account to track your studies and take a certification exam. Watch the demo in this blog for help on how to do that. Please use the same email address that you intend on registering with the digital skills initiative.

Also be sure to join the beginner corner as demonstrated in the demo – this is how you can reach out and ask questions.

Step 2 - Let us know you are interested

Either leave a comment below or start a discussion in the beginner corner stating a clear interest in participating in the digital skills initiative. Feel free to include a bit about yourself like academic / professional background and why you feel you are a good fit to the program. We will send you a registration link to the initiative via direct message. Please ensure private messaging is enabled on your profile.

Another key reason for this step is if you need help with part of a learning journey that you selected (in step 4 below), you can come back here (the beginner corner) to ask for help.

Step 3 – Make sure you have context

We have a long blog available attempting to explain the whole "learning SAP" process from beginning to certification. Take from it what you need to ensure getting certified in SAP is worth the effort to you.

Step 4 - Begin studying

Pick a learning journey that best fits your interests which also leads to a certification. Any learning journey and any exam is covered by this program. Study it to completion, then send a screenshot of the completion & your SAP Community username to digitalskills@sap.com  

Step 5 – Receiving your certification attempt

After your learning journey completion is sent to digitalskills@sap.com, please give us some time to process your request. You will receive a redemption code for your SAP certification attempt as soon as we can get one to you.

Please redeem the code ASAP when you receive it. You can schedule the actual exam up to six month after redemption.

Step 6 - Schedule your exam

Check out our blog on how to schedule your SAP Certification exam.

Step 7 - Explore Career Options

Check out the career corner

We wish you the best of luck in your learning journey! Leave a comment below if you have any questions.

Regards,

David

1,345 Comments
ayayi_jj
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I identify as a person in the below categories:

• People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 

I am willing to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification. I have completed my first learning journey Project Manage SAP S/4 Hana Implementation and I awaiting my certification attempt

Thank you

Jerry

Aparna_709
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I'm a SAP ABAP Developer from India. I've been working in SAP ABAP development for 2 years now. I identified as a person for this certification because I am a women, first generation college graduate in my family, People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts, Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location.

I really love working with SAP because it helps businesses improve their processes. It's amazing to see how technology can make such a big difference. I want to keep learning and growing in this field to have a great career.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead. Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

Thanks & Regards,

Aparna

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

My name is Paul and I am currently an educational consultant working in the special education sector. I've always been fascinated by business, but have struggled to find a way to attach this passion to a much needed educational background. I think this opportunity would be an amazing way to start me on a new career as an SAP solution designer. I loved your analogy about the amusement park experience and I certainly identify as one of those people who would love to learn more about the bigger picture about how businesses operate, improve their processes and provide quality products  and/or services to their customers. 

I believe this digital skills initiative is a great way to pay it forward and help those take the first step in transforming their lives. While I can promise to maintain my motivation to learn, what I think is more important is my promise to continue to pay it forward and help educate those on my experience when the time comes by sharing my own wisdom and knowledge.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, 

Paul 

Manert
Newcomer

Hi David

As a 42-year-old black male residing in South Africa after emigrating from Zimbabwe, this program has a special meaning for me. I come from an educational/academic background where i was a dedicated English teacher, nurturing knowledge and skills among young minds. While education provided me with fulfillment, I developed an enthusiasm for technology after buying myself a Pentium 2 computer. At the age of 32, I took a risk and changed careers to pursue a career in information systems. Changing careers presented new hurdles, but I remained determined and put in many hours to gain the essential knowledge and abilities in the IT area. This led me to a degree in Information Systems, a critical milestone that provided the groundwork for my success in this field.

I've wanted to become SAP certified since the beginning of this journey because it's a globally recognized and industry-leading platform. However, budgetary constraints have always been a key impediment to achieving this goal. As someone who believes in equal access to education for all, regardless of financial circumstances, the opportunity to take the SAP exam for free is certainly once in a lifetime for me. I have no doubt that earning the SAP certification will hasten my professional development and bring up fascinating job opportunities for this aging immigrant.

marlenemm
Discoverer

Hi, my name is Marlene. I am a single, full-time working mother and an adaptive learner. I currently work in the Human Resources field and looking for opportunities to strengthen my digital skills to pursue a career in Instructional Design. I am passionate about learning and development and SAP offers a variety of learning journeys and certification to fulfill my professional development. I look forward to participating in this initiative and hope that I can make an impact on learning for many organizations. 

Hello,

identify as a person in the below categories:

I have successfully completed my Project Management Professional Certification from PMI and now want to accelerate my career with SAP Digital Skills Initiatives.

former_member150879
Discoverer

Hi,

I am Danish Mukhtiar and currently pursuing articles in ERP department. I am  underrepresented in the technology industry reason being I am first generation college student. I am deployed at Human Capital Management module and due to non-tech background facing difficulties in proper comprehension of SAP.

Looking forward for this initiative and willing to upscale my learning curve thru this program.

Thanks and Regards.

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am a young lady aged 26 who holds a bachelors degree in computer science. I have not been employed since l graduated 3 years ago. I am willing to learn more about SAP, as it will help me get job opprtunities and establish a career. 

Regards Rudo

divya_rani
Discoverer

Hii David,

My name is Divya and I am from India. At this moment, we indians need to be more educated about the opportunities that SAP brings to the table but because of economic crisis we aren't able to take advantage of this. I have been waiting since an year now to have ample amount so as to do the certification in S4 HANA SD. If selected, I will definitely encourage more women my peers from India  to go for this great initiative and do their bit to help you people in this kind great initiative of providing free certification.

Uppalapati
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I am excited about the SAP Learning digital skills initiative. For the past two years, I've been on a career break, a period filled with personal challenges and growth. As a woman hailing from a remote village in India and being a first-generation college student, I've faced my share of obstacles. However, I firmly believe that this initiative's support and resources can help me overcome them and upskill in SAP.  I genuinely hope to be a part of this remarkable opportunity.

Aina--Agrawal
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I fit into the category of

women

From last 4 years , I am into SAP C4C consultant. I am willing to learn and explore newly emerging SAP BTP and SAP Build APP as well as want to do certification in the same so as to outgrow my knowledge and get better job opportunities in SAP or SAP Labs. Kudos to SAP for giving such a great oppurtunity to learn and get certified free of cost.

Millicent_Dee
Newcomer

Hi David,

I am a Ghanaian woman who holds a bachelor of science in Accounting degree. I had the opportunity to join a software consulting firm in Ghana and was the only woman on  the team. I have delivered  a couple of SAP Business one implementations.

I have always found the ERP interesting and have been reading on S/4hana Finance. The digital skills initiative will equip me certify in an S/4hana module which will enhance my professional career and open up a lot more opportunities for me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

gauri-deshpande
Explorer

Hi David,

Thank you so much for this opportunity! I am from India, my name is Gauri Deshpande, I am a mother of 2 wonderful kids. I have always dreamt of becoming a SAP consultant. But I couldn't afford to as I was not able to bear the certification cost. Saying that I always kept looking for SAP learning material and kept my learning on. I really struggled a lot to get a job after my marriage as I was forced to change my city after marriage. I lost my precious career years as I was on a maternity break for 4 long years. I am post graduate in HR and I always wanted to blend my HR career with technology. It was hard for me to start from scratch, start basics, learning all over again. But I believe it is my passion and dream that kept me going to find job at least as SAP end user and keep learning ..so that one day I work as SAP consultant.

I have already completed - SAP learning journey - Exploring SAP SuccessFactors Solutions and currently undergoing Exploring the SAP SuccessFactors Platform.

I would love to be part of the digital skills initiative, as this will take me a step closer in achieving my dream of becoming SAP consultant. 

Please consider my application for free SAP certification. Thank You !

Regards

Gauri

sachinvm07
Explorer

Hi David, 

Its great initiative by SAP, i would really appreciate if you can recognise me with my work and eagerness to learn new things. I have been into supply chain management work, procurement, VMD from last 3 years and been following SAP twitter account to keep myself updated with company trends. I havebeen  learning alot from SAP learning portal.  Have some badges for course completion.  This opportunity will definitely aid me in up skilling myself and make me very much productive for the company.

Regards

Sachin 

ddp2023
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano I

This looks like a great initiative and I'd love to be a part of it, 

I Identify as a person in the below categories:

• Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location.
  • First generation college student.

Currently working in a environment that's using SAP and would love to learn and develop more my skill set further.

Thanks for your time,

Ganesh12
Explorer

Hello,

I have successfully completed my scrum master Professional Certification from scrum alliance and now want to accelerate my career with SAP Digital Skills Initiatives.

divya_rani
Discoverer

Hii @David_Chaviano,

My name is Divya and I am from India. At this moment, we indians need to be more educated about the opportunities that SAP brings to the table as it's evident that we are highly skillful but because of economic crisis we aren't able to take advantage of many opportunities. I myself cannot afford the certification fee and has been waiting since an year now to have ample amount so as to do the certification in S4 HANA SD. If selected, I will definitely encourage more women my peers from India who in my knowledge are willing to work in SAP and need a little push  to go and do their bit to help you people in this kind great initiative of providing free certification.

nurhalizapra
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am Haliza, an accounting student from Indonesia. I highly interest to get the free certification attempts for SAP as i fulfil some requirement, such as:
- Woman

- First generation to get higher education

- Rarely presented in the technology industry

- Have a sense of seeking "new knowledge" especially in SAP related as i already read some context about SAP Learning Journey and in the half of learning all the materials.

I am willing to learn and will be delightful to get those opportunity that doesn't come twice. Thank you. 

Sravanthi1992
Explorer

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

Good day!

I'm an SAP MM Functional Consutant (ECC and S4 HANA) from India. I've been working in SAP fields for 8 Years Now. I have Knowledge on SAP S4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement but not certified.

I identified as a person for this certification because I am a woman, first generation college graduate in my family, People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts, Parent.

I really love working with SAP.  I want to keep learning and growing in this field for lifetime to have a great career opportunity.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it would help me to learn more knowledge in SAP and Career Opportunities. 

I hope you will consider my application for the free certification in SAP S4 HANA-Sourcing and Procurement.

Thanks a Lot for this grateful Opportunity!

Regards,

Sravanthi

larisa02
Newcomer

Hi David,

My name is Larisa and after working for a long time in the same company where I have learned a lot of internal processes, tools and procedures, invested a lot of time and energy and managed to build up a career, the company decided to close the entire hub in my country and I was laid off. 

As a woman in her mid-age, I quickly realized that all of my knowledge was a niche one and my experience didn't help me secure a job. Looking at the job descriptions, I've noticed that knowledge of SAP is very often a requirement, hence I'm very interested in learning and getting my certification in order to able to open the door to new career opportunities. 

Thank you for this opportunity and I hope you will take into consideration my application.

All the best,

Larisa

joanna_g_05
Newcomer

Hello, I hold a bachelor's degree in CS and have joined as a fresher in Big Data and now in a PM position where I do get many chances to attend the solutioning meetings with SAP being the core subject so hence I want to learn and dive deep into this field and get my career too in this domain in the coming days.

Very enthusiastic about learning this.

Hoping to get this opportunity.

Thank you

vipult99
Newcomer

Dear David,

Thank you for your email and for the opportunity to participate in the digital skills initiative by SAP Learning. I am very interested in this program, as I have been out of work for a few months and am looking to switch careers into the technology industry. I have a background in procurement, but I am eager to learn more about SAP and how it can be used in the workplace.

I believe that I am a good fit for the digital skills initiative, as I am a hard worker and I am willing to learn new things. I am also passionate about technology and I am eager to start my career in this field.

I have already created an SAP account and I have joined the beginner corner. I have also read the blog post about the "learning SAP" process and I am excited to start my studies. I am particularly interested in the learning journey for SAP S/4HANA, as I believe that this certification would be valuable for my career.

I am confident that I can successfully complete the digital skills initiative and earn my SAP certification. I am a dedicated learner and I am always willing to put in the extra effort. I am also a quick learner and I am confident that I can master the material in the learning journey.

However, I would like to mention that my current financial condition is very low now. I am from a small village in India. I have been struggling to find a new job. I am hoping that the digital skills initiative will help me to turn things around and get my career back on track.

I am very grateful for the opportunity to participate in this program and I am excited to get started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely, 

Vipul

iarchos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

• Women

I successfully completed the Coursera SAP Consultant course and the sapui5 and fiori learning journeys in the student zone.

I want to be part of it for sure!  I want to be participating in the digital skills initiative! @David_Chaviano 

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks to everyone who has checked in so far!

iarchos
Explorer

@David_Chaviano 

@David_Chaviano  

I want to be part of it for sure! I want to be participating in the digital skills initiative!
I am a woman and a student.
I took advantage of the opportunity to take the Coursera SAP Consultant training in partnership with SAP. As a student, I use the learning hub through the next-gen program and here, in the student zone, I have been carrying out learning journeys.

It's these free opportunities that have been changing my life and many other people's.
I want to be a good consultant, a woman of reference in the area.
The process is long but I will get there.

Thanks.

karlalorrane
Discoverer

I also want to be part of this digital skills initiative @David_Chaviano .
I'm a woman from the interior of Brazil and through initiatives like this I had the chance to change my life. I want to continue growing and transforming not only my life but also that of the people around me.

Ty.

pranalitalekar
Newcomer

Hi David, 

Thanks for providing opportunity to start career in SAP with great initiative. I am Engineering Graduate having 3 year expereince in Manufacturing Industry and left job due to maternity. I want to start the career after having break for 1.5 Year. I think this is great oppotunity to reskill in SAP and start career in SAP. so requesting you to consider my interest for this opportnity by consiedering below factors. 

• Women
SravyaChava
Explorer

Hi,

This is a great initiative and I would like to be a part of it.

I have already started the learning journey and it is quite interesting.

Hoping to get the certification voucher too !!!

Regards,

Sravya

Preetisinh
Newcomer

Hi David

I am Preeti. I fit into the category of women.

I have some basic training on ABAP development and would like to expand my knowledge in SAP BTP as an Extension developer/ Integration developer and do certification to boost my chances of joining the workforce.

Thanks 

zahrashokrani
Newcomer

Hi

I am a woman. I am interested.
🙂

abby888
Newcomer

Good day @David_Chaviano 

my name is Abigail.

I am a first generation black female from South Africa.

I first got exposed to SAP products at university. Because of this I majored in information systems and software. Through this I fell in love with how sophisticated SAP modules are and how they can function in any industry (whether it’s manufacturing or retail)

I am passionate about SAP products and my dream is to be a SAP consultant.

I am currently not able to afford SAP certifications as my income is low and I cannot afford it.

Being able to study towards a SAP certification and hopefully be able to find a job  in the field would change my life.

it would truly be amazing opportunity for me .

thank you.

ivanata
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano 

I am a woman, and i want to change my career from business into tech. And since i got the opportunity to start a new job in a company who is using SAP, i want to be prepared and to show them my interest.

Thanks

shilpa_saras
Discoverer

Hi David,

I am a woman, looking to restart my IT career after 10 years of career break.  I truly believe that SAP learning  would help me build a new career, mid-life.

Thanking you all for this wonderful opportunity.

Regards,

Shilpa

prateek045
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Dear @David_Chaviano , Hello Everyone,

This seems to be the golden opportunity for many of us willing to put in efforts.I am Prateek Joshi from a tier 2 town in South of India.

I was a production engineer in a small town and unfortunately the company got shut down in 2018 leaving several hundreds of breadwinners jobless.I have studied Mechanical engineering and during my work as a Production Engineer I came in contact with SAP systems as a End-user as it was used by my employer for Invoicing,Production planning,Supply Chain and Logistics. Hence I would like to switch my career to SAP.

Unfortunately,Corona crisis compounded the scarcity of employment and forced may of us to take any available jobs.I believe with this switch in  my career to SAP ,I could support my family  as the sole breadwinner. 

Much Regards

Prateek

basiooolka
Newcomer

Hi David,

I’m interested in this great opportunity! I’m 100% in, even if I don’t know if I have a chance to be chosen. I worked with some accounting systems but SAP is the best one. I’d like to become the SAP consultant in future, I’m a woman and I’d like to be a part of professional SAP world. I’m also exited, going to find a proper training path for me! Stay tuned! 

meredith_nation
Newcomer

@David_Chaviano 

Hello, 

How nice to find this community!

I am a middle-age single-mom reinventing myself (again, again). For the last 10 years I have been an Art teacher for middle age students in a large public school district (Broward County, FL). Prior to teaching I worked for a municipal government in procurement. I earned a BA in Fine Art in 1993. I earned an MBA in non-profit management in 1999. I earned a teaching certificate in 2013. I like to learn.

I am ready to transition out of a classroom setting back into a business setting. My ideal scenario is to use my experiences in purchasing and educational settings toward my school district's cost savings and efficiency initiatives.  I have a specific position identified, "Process Analyst, Procurement & Warehousing Services". To prepare for an interview I chose "Discovering End-End Business Processes for the Intelligent Enterprise" to become familiar with ERP / SAP terminology. Luckily, I also found training presentations other school districts posted for their staff. I understand the ERP purpose and interdependence of activities; I love the complexity and possibilities. I need to build my knowledge of K-12 structures. Then a deep dive into procurement. 

An opportunity to be certified will benefit me greatly. I appreciate that SAP is making so many learning tools available for free and further supporting target groups. If I can qualify for free certification testing than I have no excuses and can reach this personal goal. 

I hope I get the job. I hope my employer provides me with ongoing training tools. Regardless, I hope to be an active tech user for this next phase of my career. Thank you for your consideration.

Be well,

Meredith

SravyaChava
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi @David_Chaviano 

Could you let me know how to apply coupon code.

I completed the learning journey

Kharbanda
Explorer

Hello  @David_Chaviano ,

My name is Shubham Kharbanda, and I hail from the beautiful city of Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh, India. I come to you with a burning passion for digital skills and a resolute determination to participate in the SAP Digital Skills Initiative.

Having witnessed the disparity in economic opportunities in my hometown, I took it upon myself to explore avenues that would allow me to learn and grow in the IT industry. Despite previously working as a marine engineer, I made a brave decision to switch careers and enter the world of Information Technology. Today, I boast over 6+ years of experience in the IT sector, but my heart yearns for something more - SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sourcing and Procurement.

Driven by my extensive interest in SAP, I've taken courses on Udemy to enhance my knowledge and skills. Now, standing at the midpoint of my career, I am eager to embrace the SAP domain wholeheartedly. The SAP Digital Skills Initiative presents an invaluable opportunity for me to learn, grow, and obtain certification, allowing me to propel my career forward in the SAP landscape.

With utmost gratitude, I seek your support and acceptance of my application. Being selected to join this initiative would not only fulfill my aspirations but also enable me to contribute significantly to the SAP domain.

Thank you for considering my application, and I eagerly await the chance to participate in this life-changing opportunity.

Sincerely,
Shubham Kharbanda

shipi
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

My name is Shipi.

This has been a great initiative by SAP and I extend my heartfelt gratitude to SAP for championing such an initiative, which promises to create a more inclusive and diverse workforce.

I have a high passion for emerging technology and how SAP is leading its way in the world and growing constantly.

Unfortunately, circumstances compelled me to take a temporary break from my career to care for my parents. However, this experience has reinforced my commitment to personal and professional growth, and I am now ready to take on new challenges.

I want to upskill myself in SAP technology and get a job opportunity soon. I fall in the below categories:

• Women

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Shipi Dubey

bea1322
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano ,

My name is Beatriz. I'm a woman and a student. I have some knowledge in ABAP development and I want to expand my knowledge in SAP BTP.

Thank you for considering my application!

Regards,

Beatriz Silva

vannguyenthi
Discoverer

Hello. I interest in participating in the digital skills initiative. Please send me a registration link to the initiative. Thank you.

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am Ayesha Naseer and I can identify myself in following categories,

• Women

This is a great initiative by SAP, especially for people like me who took a career break and now want to come back to technology sector. Moreover, I also want to make an impact in this domain and want to learn latest trends, technologies and advancements. I'm an MBA graduate with majors in Human Resource line of business, I'm eager to do a certification for SAP SuccessFactors and contribute my learning and skills back to the global HR ecosystem of customers and partners.

This is truly an amazing initiative by SAP and a great opportunity for me. I'm positively looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Ayesha Naseer

swatik09
Explorer

Hi David, 

My name is Swati and I fall in below categories. 
Women
People looking to switch their careers mid-life

I worked as ABAP Developer for long time and recently lost the job. I have good working experience with SAP Cloud Integration and I am eager to learn and get certification in BTP.
It will surely help to boost my skill set and will be great help in job finding.

Thank you for this lovely initiative and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Swati

This is a wonderful idea, David, thank you so much for putting it together. I got my start with SAP in University, as my school was one of very few which had a major emphasis on ERP in the curriculum. This allowed me to join my firm as a FICO analyst after graduation.

My background consists of a Latino ethnicity living in the USA, and I was also a first generation college attendee from my family. Latinos are generally underrepresented in the technical fields in the U.S., and I am very proud to have made it to where I am. I believe obtaining a SAP certification will help me to bring more value to my firm and to further my career projections. Please consider my application for certification.

Thank you!

Joseph Arcieri

former_member153652
Discoverer

Hello

I have spent a few years in working in the IT industry as a consultant in the field of GIS however I am facing a dearth of opportunities. This initiative from SAP is a real blessing for me as I get a chance to learn a new skill and then even complete a certification which is of the highest value in the SAP world.

I am an Indian married woman who moved to the UK around 2 years to pursue a MBA program and academically I have been good. I already hold another Masters degree in GeoInformatics from India.

Kindly consider my application and help me choose a suitable learning journey.

Thank You

Prashanti

former_member153445
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano,

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

As a mid-level professional marine engineer with a sailing experience of more than 6 years, I am now eager to embark on a new career path and quit sailing to venture into supply chain management within the maritime industry with the SAP driven solutions. My studies and experiences have provided me with a solid foundation in technical operations and a deep understanding of the complexities involved in the maritime sector. However, I have always been fascinated by the pivotal role of technology and data-driven solutions in optimizing supply chain processes and enhancing operational efficiency.

Joining the SAP Digital Initiatives Programme would be the perfect opportunity for me to combine my expertise with cutting-edge technology to revolutionize supply chain management in the maritime industry. I am enthusiastic about leveraging SAP's industry-leading solutions and innovative platforms to drive transformative change, streamline logistics, and unlock new possibilities for growth and sustainability. I believe that this programme would empower me to make a significant impact not only on the efficiency of supply chains but also on maritime organisations' overall growth and success. Embracing this new challenge aligns perfectly with my passion for continuous learning and desire to contribute to meaningful advancements in the maritime supply chain ecosystem.

Once again, I thank you for this initiative where professionals like me would stand a chance to upskill themselves and help contribute to the success of their organisations.

Regards,

Siddhartha Sinha

amrita_adhikari
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano  I am a SAP FI Consultant from India. I've been working in SAP FI  for 6 Months now. I identified as a person for this certification because I am a women, first generation college graduate in my family, People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts, 

I really love working with SAP because it helps businesses improve their processes. It's amazing to see how technology can make such a big difference. I want to keep learning and growing in this field to have a great career.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead. Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

Thanks & Regards,

Amrita Adhikari

sanjyot29
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I identify as a person in category of women

I want to upskill myself in SAP technology and to study SAP rigorously and get a job opportunity soon. 

sanjyot29
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am Sanjyot Malvankar from India

I want to upskill myself in SAP technology and get a job opportunity soon. I fall in the category of women.

tinuann
Explorer

Hi David,

I identify myself as a woman.
I have completed the course Develop Applications Running on SAP BTP Using SAP HANA Cloud for certification SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP HANA Cloud 1.0

tinuann_0-1690347889472.png

Regards,

Tinu Ann