Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series Continues – Are you ready for Round #3?

former_member30
Community Manager
Community Manager
You haven't had enough of our Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series and couldn’t sleep without knowing when the next meet-up will take place? I promise you, the sleepless nights have come to an end now, then here it is! * Drum roll * Our third Coffee Corner Meet-Up is coming to YOU on Thursday, October 1st at 3:00 p.m. CET.

We have prepared exciting topics and invited inspiring speakers and of course, YOU will meet the community and have the chance to exchange, learn and chat with us. So, make sure to hit the (damn) button and register here for this event.

Let me outline the agenda. This meet-up will be held via Zoom on October 1st, allowing participants to join via video or just audio (what you prefer, but I promise, we won’t bite ;)).

I’ll start the meet-up with a warm welcome and a quick introduction, then participants can join three different breakout rooms and chat for about 30 minutes.

Curious about the speakers hosting the breakout sessions?

• Meet and Greet: jerry.janda, the man whose name sounds like a melody, will be hosting the “Meet and Greet” breakout room in a fun and enjoyable way. The purpose of this room is to casually introduce yourself, get to know each other better and to connect.

• Mindfulness Practice: Happy to announce that also this time, SAP Mindfulness Practice trainer and mentor urte.thoelke, will be hosting another mindfulness session! But this time, we'll be looking into the topic of journaling. It doesn’t matter if you are experienced or completely new to the topic, everyone is welcome to participate and learn some practices that will make your mind happy. Learn more about this session in this blog post shared by my colleague Svea Becker.

• Unconference: This time it's all about – SAP Cloud Platform, Kyma runtime and Kyma open source! You can simply share your experience, best practices, tips and tricks in this breakout room and get insights by our Kyma experts Gaurav Abbi and jamie.cawley. Interested in further information upfront? Read Gaurav’s blog post here.

What is the purpose behind these Coffee Corner Meet-Ups?
We would like to give you the opportunity to meet other community members, exchanging tips and thoughts around different topics and having fun by sharing same interests or nice memories. Of course, I cannot wait to get to know you all better! So, we decided to make a series out of it and to give everyone a chance to join. Watch out the events page and filter for Coffee Corner Meetups, or check out upcoming SAP Community Calls where we'll list this series as well.

You have missed the last two meet-ups? No problama.
Read everything about it in the previous blog posts by my colleague mynyna.chau:
Coffee Corner — Coming to You Live in a New Meet-Up Series
The Meet-Up Series For The Coffee Corner Continues With Round #2

Save the date and register here to join us on October 1st at 3:00 p.m. CET for the upcoming SAP Community Coffee Corner Meet-Up #3.

So, are you also excited as Larry (like me) for October 1st?

Looking forward to get to meet you all soon!
2 REPLIES 2

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Boo....I won't be able to attend because I'm facilitating training all day on 10/1.

-Dell

0 Kudos
Oh that's too bad but hopefully next time 🙂