Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funny how things repeat themselfs - here: moving platforms, loosing content

joachimrees1
Active Contributor

Just came across an old blog post (https://blogs.sap.com/2017/02/09/joachim-rees-member-of-the-month-february-2017/) and back then I said:

"I know I asked two question at some early time, but they never got any answer, so with the move from SCN to SAP Community, they are now gone for good — because questions without answers were not migrated."

So: back then it was questions, now its some blogs.

Funny how after a few years, things just seem to repeat themselves 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

manfredKlein
Participant

Perhaps the wayback machine helps 😉

abo
Active Contributor

I guess I'll wait and see how the new forum looks like but stackoverflow is a very real and interesting alternative.

JimSpath
Active Contributor

I have mixed feelings about content being purged. On one hand, removing old posts seems anti-social. On the other, questions like "how do I code an inner loop?" might be better left out (I examined a couple questions like this, including a decades-old answered question getting a dubious answer recently). 

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor

I'm not nearly as active as some years ago, but still... another move. I'm curious how the new world will work and if it's more intuitive than the last sites. ^^