Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your favorite series with short episodes?

FxGk
Participant

I like watching short series when I have time for it. What are your favorite series with 20 to 30 minute episodes? 
Last I saw Young Sheldon and I really liked it. 

19 REPLIES 19

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@FxGk my husband is watching that too! Any episode I've seen so far is funny - especially when he's together with his Meemaw!!! 😀

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

That is true. Annie Potts is a great actress. Meemaw is the best 😄

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

It's a complete different genre, but "Modern Family" is very funny, especially, when you are a mother, father, daughter, son or grandparent on your own. A lot to laugh at, full of clichés, some true stories and always something to learn! I love it and it's quite relaxing to watch! 😊

Young Sheldon I didn't watch but Big Bang Theory, which was also always fun 😂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

GoTroppo
Discoverer

The original BBC Series of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is a standout as was Dirk Gently (so big Douglas Adams fan) and then probably the IT Crowd.

I didn't know there was a original BBC Series of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. It is from 1981 and it looks great. I'll definitely check it out. Thank you!

smarchesini
Active Contributor

Never know exists the series of Hitchhikers Guide

JimSpath
Active Contributor

Yes, originally BBC, and in the U.S. late Sunday night on public television in the 1980s.

I still have a double vinyl LP recording of the radio series (or much of it), copyright 1979.

20240106_143516.jpg20240106_143503.jpg

That is awesome!!!

smarchesini
Active Contributor

Of course, one of the best comedy series (maybe the best): The office  😄

this+parks&recs or small biz + small gov't.

PierreCol
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I missed "The Office" when it was relased, I'm now in season 4 and I love it.
Hopefully my experience at SAP since I joined 5 years ago is very different, and I did not met any Michael Scott yet 😉

So many positive mentions of "The Office". I think this will probably be the next series I watch. 
Thank you

smarchesini
Active Contributor

It's not necessary to watch all the season. It's nice and easy. You should 🙂

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Spongebob Squarepants (though I like the half animated, half live action movie.

spongebob-pandemic-01

If you asked mini-series, I would have said Big Little Lies (Season 1). Nicole Kidman's performance is unbelievable, and ALexander Skarsgard is great, too.

dan_wroblewski_3-1704695435467.png

--------------
See all my blogs and connect with me on Twitter / LinkedIn

PierreCol
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Yes, "Big little lies" is very good.

Spongebob is always great. 
Big little lies also looks great. I will put it on my watch list. 
Thank you for this recommendation.

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

My kids also watch Phineas and Ferb, which is really clever and good songs, but I couldn't handle that every episode is the same

--------------
See all my blogs and connect with me on Twitter / LinkedIn

Oh yes @Dan_Wroblewski, I also watched Big Little Lies and I loved it! 😃

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Seona
Discoverer

Schitt's Creek is one of my all time favourites.  Very well written and laugh out loud funny.

sc.jpg