cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fields to be passed to HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA to terminate an employee

0 Kudos

Hello all,

i want to terminate an employee using the user entered in the selection screen using the FM

HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA . once this is done i want to update the usr02 table field CLASS with 'TERMINATED".

Please help with the parameters to be passed to the FM HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA to achieve this.

View Entire Topic
ArthurParisius
Contributor
0 Kudos

HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA is only for infotypes, it does nothing with USR02 so there are no parameters to give.

0 Kudos

my requirement is i want to terminate the user using HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA once this is done i want to update theusr02 table in the same report.So i want the parameters to be passed to tis function module if i want to terminate a PERNR.

ArthurParisius
Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless you're talking about a different FM for the USR02 part there are no fields. If you're talking on how to do the termination, I would advice you to check where HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA is used in other custom programs and use those a reference.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
luxme

I hope it's not the client requirement to call HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA (except if they pretend to speak "SAP"). I'd prefer a client requirement which is to change the user class of the leaving person, whatever the technical solution.