Human Capital Management Blogs by SAP
Get insider info on SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite for core HR and payroll, time and attendance, talent management, employee experience management, and more in this SAP blog.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i852454
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
As a system of record, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central is where all employee master data is housed and the employee lifecycle is managed.

When using  SAP Concur for your Travel and Expenses processes, it’s important to ensure that employee data is available in Concur so that it can be used in those processes.

As a SuccessFactors Employee Central customer, you can benefit from Integration Center to integrate data between SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Concur.

figure 1: Integration Flow

With Integration Center approach you can easily garantee Employee Data Synchronization from SAP SuccessFactors to SAP Concur Expense, Request and Travel with a focus on:

• Automation of User creation in Concur

• New hires and Termination processes (with termination postponing in Concur if necessary).

• Data change management with a Delta mode

• Employee changes based on effective dates (delta mode). Mapping for Employee Groups, Org units, Ledger, Travel Rule Class, Reimbursement Currency.

Accelerating Employee Data Integration with pre-packaged approaches and solutions with enhanced monitoring on Employee accounts.

Below are some images from the system onhow easily you can set up the integration

First, define basic statements of the integration

figure 2: Integration Center options definition

Sencondly, define fields mapping

figure 3: Integration Center configuration fields

And next the file destination (please note that is required file encription PGP in order to stabilish this integration)

figure 4: Integration Center destination settings

Conclusion/Key Takeaways:

I hope this blog post helped you get acquainted with the basic understanding of the concepts & use of integration Center to feed SAP Concur . I look forward to your valuable comments/feedback/queries in a comment below.
32 Comments