Human Capital Management Blogs by SAP
Get insider info on SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite for core HR and payroll, time and attendance, talent management, employee experience management, and more in this SAP blog.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ralf_Mundt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Are you interested in some of our technology topics at SAP SuccessFactors – things like “security,” “integration,” “extensions” and “user experience”? Then you won’t want to miss our SuccessConnect event in Berlin, taking place June 18-20!

Using the motto “Under the hood: SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Technology” we have assembled a great line-up of sessions for you to get the latest information across all those topics. Speakers include several of our most renown international experts from SAP and partners as well as customers who will share what they learned during their projects. And to make this track most effective for you we have created different types of sessions:

• Classical “lectures” (45 minutes), which contain expert presentations and a brief Q&A at the end

• “Panels” (45 minutes), where several customers share their projects and lessons learned

• “Masterclasses” (60 minutes), where a smaller group can dive deeper into a topic and be very interactive

• “Solution adoption roundtables” (45 minutes), which are discussion forums based on a particular solution (no slides, discussion only)

• “Snapshots” (15 minutes), where an expert focuses on a specific aspect or subtopic only

We will kick things off Tuesday morning at 11:30 a.m. with the session “Overview and Road Map: Technology and Tools for SAP SuccessFactors Solutions” by our VP of Product Management Ankur Bhatt and me. Join us if you would like to get the big picture of recent and future innovations across all technology topics.

The hottest topic in Berlin will likely be GDPR, so make sure to get your seat early in the two sessions we have scheduled on Tuesday afternoon:

Personally, I’m most excited about extensibility. We will have several sessions around this topic, hearing from experts from SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Cloud Platform and partners as well as seeing real-life examples by some of our customers.

Of course there is a lot more I haven’t mentioned, including the latest and greatest about user experience, mobile and our expert self services for HR system admins.

Make sure to book your travel a.s.a.p. – I’m looking forward to seeing you in Berlin!

We are innovating SAP SuccessFactors solutions every day to help connect your people to your company purpose and transform your workforce experience for the future. Check out the resources HERE to learn more about why SAP SuccessFactors solutions are better for HR. And don’t forget to register for SuccessConnect Berlin HERE. Follow the social conversation using the hashtag, #SuccessConnect.