SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Apps Import Project

Vishal_97
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was using Appgyver (Pre sap) using the platform.appgyver.com site and I have the projects built as web from the site locally. But the issue is I am unable to import these projects into the community edition since the files built from the pre-community edition appgyver is a zip format whereas the community edition expects only a .gpg format file.

How can I import my old projects into the community edition now?

Please help

Regards,

Vishal

4 REPLIES 4

msmtawansy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I faced the same challenge when converting from AppGyver to SAP Build.

However, It's easy.

All you have to do is Export your project from appgyver 

msmtawansy_0-1712069755520.png

and then import the project in your SAP Build Lobby

msmtawansy_1-1712069802772.png

and then Upload your project file and select the record and click import.

msmtawansy_3-1712069892321.png

Then your project will be created and usable as any normal Build Apps. 

Hope you find my steps useful 😊

0 Kudos

Hi Msmtawansy,

But I don't have access to Appgyver platform anymore. Looks like the site is permanently shutdown making me unable to export the app from Appgyver site. Could you please provide me the URL if its working in your case?

Thanks,

Vishal

EsmeeX
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal. We deprecated the old AppGyver site in January. If we receive enough user requests to retrieve the old projects, we may consider re-opening it, but keep in mind that this is a manual effort. I can contact you again if this is planned. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-Esmeé

0 Kudos

Can you check this and let me know?
https://agcommunity.design-time.eu10.apps.build.cloud.sap/