Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,247 REPLIES 5,247

@nhatdoan I'm from PA. NSQ office...where are you from exactly? Good to meet you!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

I am also in NSQ office. Nice to meet you!

jose_bautista_p
Explorer

Hi, My name is Jose Bautista and I'm from Arequipa-Peru, but currently I live in Lima-Peru. I work with SAP technologies since 2012. It's a pleasure to meet you 🙂

Lamia
Discoverer

Hello 

My name is Lamia Farhat 

I'm from Tunisia and working in France currently 

I will be sharing nice content about SAP BTP plateform 

Regards 

Lamia 

Lamia
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

Alisbet
Explorer

Hello 🙂

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Former Member and welcome to Groups! Where are you from? 

This week alone we have welcomed members from the following locations: Austria (Vienna), Belgium, Brazil, China (Beijing), Germany (Neuenburg), Guatemala, India (Bangalore, Bangladesh, Kolkata, Mumbai), the Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Scotland, Serbia, Spain (Barcelona), Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, and USA (Florida, Michigan, PA).

I'm super happy that our "welcome" corner of the community (and world) is growing and growing each week and that members have a place to connect, discuss and get tips and tricks for getting started!!

Hope you enjoy Groups!

Katherine

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Foxi
Participant

Hey, I'm Sebastian from near Berlin, Germany. Glad to be part of this community. Best regards.

Hi all!

I'm Debbie from NYC. Great to connect with the SAP community!

PunithKumar
Explorer

Hi Everyone!
I am from Bangalore, India. Working as SAP MDG Consultant

Welcome @PunithKumar  - make sure you join the recently launched Bengaluru group: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore 😀

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

kuldeep1bhati41
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

aadizarobi
Explorer
I am Adnan Khan I am from Pakistan.

assontakke
Discoverer

Hello,

I am From India, working as SAP SD Consultant. I am here to explore more about SAP .

Thanks @lauraschmitz @Katherine_K 

vincentverheyen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi cherished SAP Community, SAP IBP Consultant here tuning in from Outer.Obvious.Missions (what3words), the simplest way to talk about location, right?

Following me is easy! Just hit the blue 'Follow' button at Vincent Verheyen | SAP People (top-right). Let's keep in touch.

vincentverheyen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi cherished SAP Community, an SAP IBP consultant here with a riddle. I am tuning in from Outer.Obvious.Missions. What country is that?

Follow me via the blue button (top-right) at Vincent Verheyen | SAP People,

vincentverheyen
Active Participant

Hi cherished SAP Community, an SAP IBP consultant here with a riddle: I forgot where I am, but I remember three words: Outer Obvious Missions. What country is that please?

0 Kudos

@vincentverheyen You are from the moon??? 😅😂

(that's the outcome when you google outer obvious missions)

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

@sveabecker 😂 Not yet, maybe we will go there for the first SAP event outside of earth, if we are still around.

Regarding the riddle: I am using the "simplest way to talk about location". Usually, it is used for precise locations, however I am just trying to convey the country by pinpointing the capital.

Perhaps somewhere near brussels?

@former_member39350 Yes, good catch. I have never used this location-identification-tool in fact, but the concept is interesting nevertheless.

0 Kudos

humph, I am not getting it 🙄... but never mind... I go with @former_member39350 and was thinking about Belgium as well 😉 
Maybe it is Brussels 😃

@sveabecker "Walldorf, Germany" is "Disbelieve. Unhook. Markets", by accident something that seems to symbolize the innovative market disruptions started by the SAP founders there. 😀

Barradas
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Everyone, 

I am Leandro Barradas from Brasil - SAP LAB LAC.

Nice to meet you all.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor

Hey there

This is Ajay, I am from India. I work for Microsoft currently, in Hyderabad.

I am very passionate about SAP Finance and related topics. 

My first love is travelling as that gives me the platform to explore cultures, languages, people and food. I will be honest to say that my first love has brought me to my 2nd love - SAP 😉

Hey @ajaycwa1981 

Nice to meet you in groups - and thanks for the lovely introduction you shared with us! I think there are some off-topic discussions in our Coffee Corner that you might like to join as well! Seeing as you love travelling and food etc. I will share them here with you in case you haven't already seen them!

What is your favorite dish or snack?

What's your hobby? What's your passion?

Looking forward to further interactions!

Katherine

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

jaffa
Discoverer

Hi, I'm from Germany and live between Munich and Nuremberg. Have a nice day!

Hi,
I'm Swapnil from GS-Fin India. I'll be writing blogs on SAP Products.

InaP
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, from Berlin, Germany. 

amauryvanespen
Active Participant

Welcome,

I live in Lille, North of France

Regards

Amaury

mohammad2003
Explorer

SAP comminuty amazing groub i learn so much for them 

i thanks sap comm. so much i live in yemen

BijeshRB
Participant

Hi Laura,

am bijesh from India, am so excited to have a lot of friends like you in the sap community.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi and welcome @BijeshRB 
When you are from India, our first Indian Group out of Bengaluru might be interesting for you as well. Join it here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore

Best regards, Svea

aravind_rr
Participant

Hai every one,

I am Aravind from India. I am Very excited to join with SAP community. Happy to share the latest Rise with SAP contents  with all of our SAP community via blogs, Question & answers.

Celest
Associate
Associate

Hello, from sunny Singapore! ☀️

Sathish123_k
Discoverer

Hi Laura,

very excited to see you here.

Thanks,

sathish k

rishabh3014sap
Explorer

Hello , 

I am Rishi and am from Australia, I work as a SAP Technical consultant , have worked across multiple geographies and also have interest in mobile development . 

TB
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello all,

I'm from Mannheim in Germany and will start to write blogs on SAP SuccessFactors Time Tracking topics.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome to our community, TB!
#mannheimbestcityever

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

carunkumar
Participant