Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,223 REPLIES 5,223

ronit1996
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Sherine
Participant

Hi everyone, I am from UAE . Actively participating in Devtoberfest.

Former Member

Welcome Sherine! Hope you are enjoying Devtoberfest! 

LUOQIANWEN
Newcomer

Hi,Greetings from Tokyo.

SB4
Explorer

Hello to everybody from Utrecht.

Former Member

Hello & welcome! 

kunalroy
Participant

Hi, this is Kunal from India. Excited to be a part of the community!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Cool! Welcome and enjoy being here @kunalroy  😉

You also might want to  join the Bengaluru group https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

chirag_gupta
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am chirag from India

stefan-keuker
Participant

Getting to know the SAP Community, doing the required mission and saying 'hi' from Germany 🙂

0 Kudos

Welcome @stefan-keuker !
Where do you live in Germany?

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

0 Kudos

Hi Svea,

in Flensburg, the true North. 🙂

Stefan.

ClarenceWanrap
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,
I am from Bangalore, India

0 Kudos

Welcome @ClarenceWanrap and don't miss to  join also the Bengaluru group https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore 

KimStrømstad
Active Participant

Friday hellos from Copenhagen, Denmark 😁

Welcome! Greetings for the US! 

0 Kudos

Thanks Mariah!

KimStrømstad
Active Participant

Friday greetings from Copenhagen, Denmark

Hello @KimStrømstad welcome! Are you already part of the Copenhagen group? It's a group for locals in Copenhagen - check it out: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/copenhagen/gh-p/copenhagen 

0 Kudos

Thanks for bringing the local group to my attention 😀

ggyenizse
Discoverer

Hello everyone!

I am from Hungary. Living at Tatabanya (50 km far from Budapest). I am a business analyst who would like to find some useful tips and tricks in this community.

prabukannans
Participant

I'm from Salem in Tamil Nadu, India.

Welcome, everyone! 
I am from Pakistan, currently living in Islamabad.

former_member42359
Associate
Associate

Hi!

I am from Singapore

fjcarrasco
Active Participant

Hi there, I'm from Barcelona (Spain)

Hi @fjcarrasco and welcome to SAP Community! We have a dedicated group for the area of Barcelona, feel free to check it out here😊

iandsalveson
Explorer

Hi I am Ian from Australia and I will be intending to write blogs in regards to SAP products.

Hi Ian! Welcome! Looking forward to your the insights you will share via blog posts. 

lakshminaraya95
Participant

Hi laura,

I am from india,

Regards,

Lakshmi narayanan

Hello @lakshminaraya95 where exactly from India? If it's Bangalore, you should join also the Bengaluru group https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore 😃

former_member42424
Discoverer

Hi I am from Munich and will be posting about Circelligence, a new tool developed by BCG and SAP. 

0 Kudos

Welcome from the US! 

hoganrrr
Advisor
Advisor

I am from China and currently living in Chengdu,which has many pandas.:)

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Cute! 😄
You want to share some images from Chengdu and its pandas? Check out the coffee corner group and maybe you want to post something there? https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/coffee-corner/gh-p/Coffee-Corner 

I'm from China

Welcome Nick! 

From China

Kapil-Gupta
Employee
Employee

Hi Everyone,

I am from Newtown Square, Pennsylvania in United States. I part of the ISBN solution advisory team here in the US Northeast Market Unit

tracy_cuixin
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am Tracy, coming from China. I will be writing blogs about Knowledge Graph. Nice to meet you all!

Manjunath_Gowda
Discoverer

Hi,

I'm glad yo join here.