Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,251 REPLIES 5,251

Manjunath_Gowda
Discoverer

Hi,

I'm glad yo join here.

0 Kudos

Welcome @Manjunath_Gowda !

What are your main SAP topics?

jasmeetsingh
Associate
Associate

Hi I am from bangalore, India

Please join the Bengaluru group @jasmeetsingh if not done so far: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore
It's a great opportunity to connect with locals on-site 😃

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

sunilkumarahir
Employee
Employee

Hi I am sunil from PE S4 PD nABAP DevOp BLR India and will be writing blogs about SAP products which work upon

Hello Sunil,

Welcome and great to hear you are planning on blogging. Check out this blogging tutorial as it contains a lot of valuable tips and information.

See you around:),

Moshe

manuelr
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone,

I am Manuel from Portugal and I am looking forward to write amazing blog posts about sap analytics cloud for planning .

Cheers to all 🙂

Hello Manuel,

Welcome!

Looking forward to reading your blog posts about SAP Analytics Cloud for planning. In the meantime, you can check out the SAP Analytics Cloud SAP Community topic page for more valuable information. I also recommend taking this blogging tutorial if you haven't already.

Regards,

Moshe

serkansaglam
Active Participant

Hi, my name is Serkan, from Turkey, live in Norway. Write in ABAP 🙂

Welcome Serkan!

Have you had a chance to check out the ABAP Development SAP Community topic page?

Regards,

Moshe

Thank you, I did. Lot's of valuable info 🙂

divyadav56
Discoverer

Hello,

I am Divyanshu from India and will be trying to contribute towards BTP and CAPM topics.

Hi @divyadav56 - welcome to groups!
Did you know, there is also a local group for Bangalore if you are interested to join this?
We look forward to your blog posts/contributions in the community!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

justyna
Participant

Hi 🙂 I am from Poland, Katowice.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @justyna - good to have you here in our groups!
Feel free to join in any discussion - or start one of your own. We also have the coffee corner for informal chats - and a local group for Katowice that you might be interested to join!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

AH2
Employee
Employee

Hi all from Saxony

zoryana
Employee
Employee

Hi everyone! I'm originally from Ukraine, but currently an intern at SAP Deutschland

Former Member

Hello @zoryana! Welcome from the US. I hope you enjoy your internship 🙂

P2004515579
Explorer

Hey,

I am from India.And will be write blogs about SAP functional modules.

pratyashu
Newcomer

Hey,

I am Pratyashu from India and I will be posting blogs on SAP.

mfigueir
Explorer

Hi, I'm Miguel from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome @mfigueir ! 

elizmat
Employee
Employee

Hi, I am Elizabeth Mathews from Germany and I will be writing blogs about SAP PaPM 🙂

thaider110
Participant

Hi Laura,

I am from India, taking blogging writing course.

bkeisen1
Associate
Associate

Hello

I am from Phoenix, AZ USA.

Former Member

Welcome @bkeisen1 from the state of PA , USA 🙂 

Thank you!  I have completed the SAP Community tour but I am still not able to create a blog post. Does it take a day or two to change my permission level? 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi @bkeisen1 , no, usually, you are able to write a blog post directly. Please double check if you completed every step of the tutorial. If so, please send an email with screenshots from your actions taken to moderators@sap.com. The team will help you 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ferreirafil
Discoverer

Hi, I'm from Portugal but currently working in the UK.

Hassaan
Discoverer

Hello!
I am from Pakistan, I started my SAP journey few months back and eager to dive in with SAP. Currently I am focusing on SAP S/4 Hana Financial Accounting Module. Working and practicing with its integration with different SAP modules and also I will take and give my knowledge to others in SAP in any means. 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Hassaan - welcome!
This is great. We look forward to your participation.

Shobhit-Jain
Advisor
Advisor

Nice to meet you! 

Nice to meet you too @Shobhit-Jain

Where are you from?

MENGRI
Advisor
Advisor

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @MENGRI - welcome to groups. Where are you from and which SAP topic(s) are you most interested in on SAP Community?

grahamsuttie
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone,

I'm Graham from London, UK.

lisadesouza
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello from Montreal, Canada

ishixadatta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi I'm Ishita and I look forward to writing blogs on this platform.

ishixadatta
Explorer

Hi I'm Ishita and I look forward to writing blogs here.

0 Kudos

Hello @ishixadatta where are you from?
Did you already complete our blogging tutorial? It might help you with blogging in SAP Community 🙂