Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,251 REPLIES 5,251

JensTrummer
Employee
Employee

Hi, I am Jens, tuning in from Budapest where we are building the SAP Ariba Shopping application for iOS and Android. Happy to join the community!

@JensTrummer Welcome and great to have you:)

Looking forward to seeing your posts and engagement under the SAP Ariba Shopping tag and other tags.

Be sure to check our SAP Community tutorials 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Moshe

0 Kudos

Hello @JensTrummer !

I just came back from a couple of days-off and one of the first things I checked was if you were able to publish your blog post. I'm glad everything worked out and big kudos on your first SAP Community blog post :)!!!!

Keep on the great work and looking forward to seeing more of your posts and engagement in the SAP Community:).

Moshe

alokkaushik
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone! this is Alok, tuning in from Delhi, India. Looking forward to contribute and learn with the community!

0 Kudos

Welcome @alokkaushik ! What are your main SAP topics?

thanks @moshenaveh ! My main SAP topics include BTP and Industries (Prof Svcs, Higher Education). And what about you?

Hello @alokkaushik  !

That's great to hear! Please be sure to check the SAP Business Technology Platform SAP Community topic page.

As for which SAP topics I'm interested in:

I'm an SAP Community Advocate and a part of the SAP Community team, As an SAP Community Advocate I support our audiences to connect, engage and share knowledge around different SAP products and topics. During this journey I get exposed to great knowledge, use cases and people. One of the things I enjoy the most is hosting SAP Community calls around different topics (please check out our SAP Community calls playlist on YouTube). So although I'm not knowledgeable of these topics or an expert, I really enjoy learning more about them.

I look forward to reading your contributions in the SAP Community:),

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Moshe

ianbunker
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, from Sydney Australia. Looking forward to contributing

0 Kudos

Welcome @ianbunker  - did you already join the recently launched Sydney Group😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Saqib_Nawaz
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am happy to join the SAP community group. Greetings from Dresden,Germany.

Welcome @Saqib_Nawaz ! 

clemrngt
Explorer

dennisvermehren
Newcomer

Hi everyone! My name is Dennis and I'm glad to be part of the SAP Community. I'm from Germany and based in Munich. Let's have some exciting conversations! : )  

0 Kudos

Ok! Hmm... what might be an exciting conversation... Have you tried Shakshuka yet - how do you like it? And what do you think about it being a lot like SAP Business Technology Platform? 
If you're like huuh? or hä? in German - I'm refering to this post: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-btp-learning-blog-posts/24-days-of-sap-community-door-13-how... 

Or what's exciting for you? 🙂 

dieterkaufhold
Explorer

Hi everyone!

I am German, married to a Chinese, living in Switzerland! ;-)))

...and I am seriously surprised that I haven´t found CHINA in the Locations area (Asia Pacific | Location-Based Groups | SAP Community) :

Who creates these categories - how can I help to get CHINA into the picture?

Dieter

Welcome @dieterkaufhold ! Glad to have you here. You can reach out to community@sap.com with your group request! 

radha73534
Discoverer

Hi All,

I am from Bangalore and last company is Accenture. Now looking for job on SAP MM

0 Kudos

Don't miss to join the Bengaluru Group😃

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

SravyaChava
Explorer

Hey Everyone,

Sravya this side from Hyderabad, India

mangeshpise
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi all, I am from USA (midwest).

Welcome @mangeshpise ! 

Great to have you.

In which SAP Topics are you interested in?

Regards,

Moshe

mangeshpise
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @moshenaveh - I am an Enterprise Architect and so essentially topics related to ERP, Supply Chain and Business Technology Platform are of my interest.  

@mangeshpise then make sure to join the Enterprise Architecture Group 😉

herbalman
Participant

Hi there,

I am from Singapore. Grown up in Malaysia, completed my tertiary education in both Malaysia and Singapore. Settled down in Singapore. I have ventured into SAP S/4HANA and found this good online community. Let's get connected.

Hi @herbalman  welcome! Would you be interested to share a bit about your career path in the career corner? It is a relatively new corner here in the community: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/career-corner/gh-p/career-corner I'm sure others are interested in how you venture into SAP S/4HANA, what you do and your personal advice on how you upskill yourself. And there might be others sharing their tips with you, too, if you need help with anything.
I'm part of the SAP Community team and love when people can connect around same interests! Your username makes me think of tea, but maybe that's just because I'm currently drinking herbal tea 😄 Cheers! 

@mynynachau , u made me laugh 😃😃

Ya, it is mind changer to venture into S/4HANA after more than 20 years in Oracle E-Business Suite. Excited and feel positive!

fyagubova
Participant

Hello, I am from Azerbaijan, Baku and happy for being the member of SAP community. Good luck to everone

Hello @fyagubova and welcome to the community.

Explore our Career Corner Job Opportunities! and tell us what are your main interest topics.

Regards,
Dedi Metser

tani_a
Advisor
Advisor

Hi from Hamburg! 🙂 
Cheers, 

Tani

former_member27
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community @tani_a  

What are your main topics of interest?

Regards,
Dedi Metser

JessieCheah
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I am from Germany but originally from Malaysia. I'm in Development and main focus is the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model (or simply RAP) 😀

nicalopez
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi! I'm Nica from Philippines and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Former Member

Welcome @nicalopez ! Looking forward to your posts. 

tkowark
Associate
Associate

Hi, I'm Thomas and I'm from Germany

0 Kudos

Hello @tkowark ! Welcome and great to have you. In which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

vadims
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi! I am from Riga, Latvia. Had a great experience being a speaker in the recent openSAP cource Adapting the UI in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Using SAP Screen Personas. Now it is time to try a blogger hat.🙂 

Former Member

Welcome @vadims ! Can't wait to read your posts. 

serkansaglam
Active Participant

Hi @vadims welcome. I lived in Riga for a year. I liked there very much.

Even if I have no experience in Cloud, I started watching the course you mentioned.

brukva
Discoverer

Hi 👋🏽 I'm Julia from Philadelphia, the U.S.