Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,248 REPLIES 5,248

FHerz
Explorer

Hi, I am from Saarbrücken, Germany.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @FHerz

Welcome and great to have you!

What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

PiotrRadzki
Active Participant

Hi All, 

Greetings from Poland! 

BR, Piotr 

Greetings @PiotrRadzki !

Nice to have you here in our Welcome Corner. You might also want to check out our location-based Groups, to see if there is one for a city near you.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Thanks, I will check that definitely! 

Have a nice day! 

Simona_A
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I am originally from Macedonia, grew up, studied and got my first SAP experience there. Currently, I live in Munich, Germany, and I am in love with the nature surrounded here. 

I am happy to share my knowledge with you, and in the same time upgrade from you 🙂 . I am looking forward for interesting topics and dissuasion

Hello @Simona_A !

It's great to have you on the SAP Community:) What are your main SAP topics?

Also, after reading what you wrote it sounds like you be interested in our My favorite place is ... because... 

I would love to hear about beautiful places you've been to:) 

Please let me know if you need any support or have questions.

Have a great day,

Moshe

Hi I am Ankit from Pune,India.

Hello @former_member121048 !

How are you? It's great to have you in the SAP Community. What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

Abinaesh08
Explorer

Hello all

Hello @Abinaesh08 and welcome to our community! Where do you come from and what topics are you interested in? You might also like to check out our location-based groups to see if there is one already set-up for a city near you!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Haridha_P
Participant

Hi Everyone

Hi there @Haridha_P and welcome, where are you from?

I'm an SAP Community Advocate from Galway, Ireland. 

aayushim
Discoverer

Hi,I am Aayushi from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.Thanks.

Great to have you here @aayushim - please also feel free to check out our location-based groups, if you haven't done so already. We are launching new groups all the time, there may even be one for a city near you!

rodrigo_buhler
Advisor
Advisor

Hey I am Rodrigo Bühler from SAP Labs Latin America, Brazil.

Welcome @rodrigo_buhler ! Glad to have you participate in our group.

Hi @rodrigo_buhler - you can also check out our location-based groups if you haven't done so already. We have one for Sao Paulo, and new groups are being added all the time!

sathya77
Explorer

From, Tamil Nadu - India

Ved
Discoverer

Hi I am Ved from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @sathya77 and @Ved warm welcome to you both! You are both from India - do you want to join the Bangalore group? It's a great place to connect with locals and get to know more about local events, which might be also virtual!
You can also subscribe to the Asia Region: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific - you would get notified once a new group in that region launched!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ChrisVeilleux
Discoverer

Hello - Chris from Denmark, a member for some time but looking into some new areas in SuccessFactors related to competency management.

0 Kudos

Hi @ChrisVeilleux welcome! I would like to recommend the Copenhagen group to you because of being based in Denmark. There are sometimes local events which might be of interest for you. 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

murali_manohar
Explorer

Hello Fellow Community members,

Great things happen when people come together.
Good Luck to us to explore. 😊

Absolutely @murali_manohar ! I couldn't agree more and that's what community is about 😊

RobertQ
Explorer

Hello together,

my name is Robert and I am from Germany in live in St. Ingbert. 

Welcome @RobertQ !

Great to have you. What are your main SAP topics?

djacobs
Participant

Hi,

I am from germany

Welcome @djacobs ! Great to have you.

andreasfelber01
Associate
Associate

Hello everyone!

I am from Germany, currently living in beautiful Regensburg, close to Munich.
I grew up in Upper Bavaria close to lake Chiemsee, however, chose to pursue my studies in Regensburg.

Hello @andreasfelber01 ! Great to have you!

I actually have great memories from Regensburg. I visited some friends there (approx. 20 years ago:)) and volunteered in an ecological farm in the area. I even visited the local library during my attempts to learn German:).

Regards,

Moshe

Hi @moshenaveh ,

I am sorry for my late response! I haven't configured my notifications the correct way. This is great, I don't think that much has changed since you visited 🙂 I am working in the internal IT and support my team to reach true Scaled Agility in their working processes!

What about you?

Best regards

Andreas

@andreasfelber01 No worries:) ! Great to hear from you. What you do sounds fascinating:).

I'm an SAP Community Advocate and a part of the SAP Community team. I engage and support the SAP Community members to make the most out of this great community and all the opportunities it offers 🙂

I look forward to seeing your posts in the SAP Community and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Moshe

AUSTERMUEHL
Discoverer

Hello everyone,

I'm René and also from Germany. I studied physics and then continued with machine learning application development to get a better understanding of this promising technology. Now I wan't to find out the best ways to connect AI with SAP solutions.

Nice to meet you.

Hello and welcome to groups @AUSTERMUEHL !!

You might also want to check out the location-based groups to see if there is one for a city near you. There are new groups added each month.

Hii! My Name is Fidan, Originally I am from Azerbaijan but working at SAC PS in Hungary 🙂

Welcome @former_member121310 ! 

I've never been to Azerbaijan but I heard it's beautiful. As I'm a foodie:), Any special dishes you would recommend? 

Regards,

Moshe

juliamaisch
Discoverer

Hi All, 

My name is Julia and I am from Ludwigsburg. 

Hello @juliamaisch ! Welcome! What are your main SAP topics?

S0024940409
Discoverer

Hello !  I am from India. Will be writing blogs on SAP CX.