Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,247 REPLIES 5,247

Hello, 

I still do not have access to write a blog. I have completed tutorial.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Former Member - did you do the follow activities (follow tag, blog post, question, member) as described in the tutorial? I don't see the Hello World badge in your profile. 
It also helps to log out / back in again and/or clear your cache. 
Let me know if this helps! 🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Hi 🖐

I'm Caner and I am from Turkey-Istanbul.

Best regards..

serkansaglam
Active Participant

Hi Caner, welcome.

Hi,

I am from Germany.

Welcome @Former Member  !

What are your SAP Topics?

Regards,

Moshe

Hi, I am Sam from India and I am very excited to write my first blog.

Hello!

Sounds terrific @samarjitsingha . Looking forward to reading it:).

What are your main topics?

Moshe

0 Kudos

Hi😁

Hi I am doyounger from China henan and will be studying from community and writing blogs .

Hi, I'm from kerala,India

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Oh I was there in 2019, together with my colleague @mynynachau , at Kerala Beach, it was so beautiful 😍
Welcome to SAP Community @sravya 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hello,

I am from Pune, India.

Hi, I'm from Stuttgart, Germany!

Hi @viktorvirag6 , welcome to SAP Community! Where are you joining us from? 😊

Hi from France

Hi! I'm a UA Developer here in Brazil, São Leopoldo, and I'll be writing blog posts on the topics HCM Payroll US and Canada. 

Hi, I'm from Tokyo, Japan.

Hi, I'm from Tokyo, Japan

Hi I am Roby from CSS Toronto, Canada and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Hi,
I'm Praveen from India. Working in SAP ABAP.

Hi I am Prabhakar Mishra

Hello @MishraPrabhakar !

Welcome! What are your main SAP topics?

from NYC 🙂

Hi there, Mannheim represent! 😁

Hi I am Abinaesh from India

Peace. I'm SeifEldin from Giza, Egypt....

Hi, I am Satwik from India.

p604431
Active Participant

I am from Chennai, India

Hi,

I'm from Chennai, India

Hi @divyajchndrn@p604431 and @SatwikJoshi - welcome!
All joining from India! Did you know we have location-based Groups including one already set up for Bengaluru? We get requests for new Groups all the time.

Looking forward to seeing you joining some of our discussions, or starting one of your own!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hey This is murali from, Asset & Service management 

Hello, my name is Toge and I am from Japan.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I am from India, currently living in Germany.

Regards, Jitendra

0 Kudos

Good to see you here @Former Member 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hello @Former Member !

Great meeting you here as well:)

I invite you to join a location-based group that is relevant for you . 

Have a great week, 

Moshe

Hi community, I am Stefanie working at Future of Work at SAP 🙂 

Hi community, I am Stefanie and working in the Future of Work department at SAP 🙂 

Hi,I am Sukie from China.