Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,221 REPLIES 5,221

Jordy_S
Participant

Hi everyone, 
Joining the SAP community from Tilburg in the Netherlands

Pablomc
Explorer

Hi, I am from Spain, happy to join the SAP community!

PK7
Explorer

Hello Everyone.

I am from India and currently residing in Melbourne, Australia .

Thanks,

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Greetings from Galway, Ireland @PK7 and welcome to SAP Community! I've some tips for you for getting started. If you need any support just let us know!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

LC1
Explorer

Hello to everyone. My name is Christoph and I live in Bern, Switzerland. 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello and welcome Christoph @LC1 - I'm Katherine, an SAP Community Advocate from Galway, Ireland. I'm looking forward to seeing your interactions on SAP Community! Wishing you fun!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

francescakuhn
Employee
Employee

Hi👋 I´m from germany.

Foivos
Participant

Hello all! I am Foivos, I am from UK 🙂 

former_member1608
Discoverer

Hi Everyone,

I am from India, living in Chennai which is at the southern part of India. We live with people form different cultures, diverse in all ways. We have people from many religions and the beauty of it is living peacefully with people who have diverse beliefs.

Anne_Lenhardt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi community,
My name is Anne and I am currently living in Mannheim, Germany. There is a wonderful song about this city by Chris Cosmo, a German singer-songwriter who once said: "In Mannheim you cry twice, once when you come and once when you go." And he is absolutely correct about that. 

AmanVirk1
Explorer

Hi, SAP community, I am Aman from Toronto, Canada.

Welcome Aman @AmanVirk1 - I'm Katherine from Galway, Ireland. I visited Toronto once many years ago and loved it. What topics are you most interested in on SAP Community?

winnietran
Advisor
Advisor

Hi! I'm Winnie Albornoz from New York City. 

@winnietran my name is Stephanie Marley and I'm nearby out of the Newtown Square, PA office. It is great to meet you. May I ask your area of expertise? I have special interest in how business people can colloborate with IT to 'code' in low code. Have a great day!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Sh02
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, SAP Community!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello and welcome @Sh02 - where are you from? I'm Katherine from Galway, Ireland.

It's optional, but might be nice if you upload a photo or an avatar to your profile - here's how.

Look forward to seeing more interactions from you - and have fun!

TarunJain
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi All,

I am Tarun from PI/PO Team India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Regards,

Tarun

Hi Tarun @TarunJain - nice to have you here and I look forward to reading your blog posts. Have you already written your first one? Let us know in a comment when you have!

Some additional tips for getting started here:

Hi Everyone, 

I'm Manoj from SAP Labs Bangalore, India. Im starting my journey with Sap Community with a blog 🙂 

Hi Manoj @former_member124636 and welcome to SAP Community! Great, we look forward to reading your blog post - let us know when it's written!

Some tips for getting started here:

uday95
Explorer

Hi,

I am from India.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @uday95 and welcome to SAP Community!
Did you also know we have some location-based Groups set up, including one for Bengaluru?
Hope you enjoy your time here and we're looking forward to seeing more interactions from you 😊

abhishekchoukse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

abhishekchoukse
Explorer

Hi

This is to complete the blog on sap

0 Kudos

Hi @abhishekchoukse - so you are currently taking the tour of SAP Community 2023, where are you from? I'm Katherine from Galway, Ireland - an SAP Community Advocate. Which topics will you write blogs on? Look forward to reading them!

t_ramkumar73
Participant

Hi, I am Ramkumar from India

OlekHyzorek
Explorer

Saying hi from Poland

Hello @OlekHyzorek !

Welcome! What are your main SAP topics?

You should also consider joining one of these location-based groups in case they are in your area: Katowice, PoznańWarsaw, Wroclaw

Regards,

Moshe 

Jaganathan
Explorer

I am Jagan from Tamilnadu, India.

iwona_hahn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

I am also from Germany, living in Dresden. In the past, I supported the SAP Community for CAP-related topics and now my focus will be the ABAP community 😎.

Best regards,
Iwona

zfiori
Participant

We're from the China ( ZFiori Studio ) and have been using BusinessObjects / BI for nearly 10 years.

ZFiori Studio ( DevOps Consultant )

cvsabhishek
Associate
Associate

Hi Everyone, 

My name is Abhishek and I a tuning in from SAP Bangalore location...
I am a part of the SAP CIM Engineering team

Regards,
CVS Abhishek

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello @cvsabhishek and welcome to SAP Community!
In case you haven't seen it yet: check out some location-based Groups, there is also one for Bengaluru!
Hope you enjoy your time here and we're looking forward to seeing more interactions from you. 
P.S.: Please consider adding a profile picture. 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

MaryRamsrud
Associate
Associate

Vermont, US

Hello @MaryRamsrud !

Thank you for reminding of the great time I had in Vermont :). I really enjoyed the scenery, the cable car that goes up to the top of the mountain and of course the yummy ice-cream factory:)

What are your main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

Hi Moshe 🙂.   I'm with the Intelligent Government IBU.  My specific role is Solution Manager for S/4HANA Cloud, public edition for Public Sector. 

0 Kudos

Sounds great @MaryRamsrud !

I invite you to follow the related SAP Community topic page that relates to your area of interest and engage with SAP Community members. Best practices and guidance can be found in our tutorials section.

Also, if you have been recently to cool places in your area I invite you to join this Coffee Corner thread.

Regards,

Moshe

MilesHanley
Explorer

Hello from Los Angeles California!

Hello to sunny California and welcome @MilesHanley 

What are your plans within SAP Community? In which topic are you an expert in?

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Thanks for the warm welcome @sveabecker! I am interested in reading, sharing and connecting with others, particularly related to business trends, product information, and technical articles