Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,222 REPLIES 5,222

0 Kudos

Hello and welcome @Former Member 
If you like, you can also add a profile photo or avatar - here's how to.
Feel free to join discussions here in our Welcome Corner or in the Coffee Corner
or start a discussion of your own!
Since you are a manager, you might also know of some job postings - so check out our Career Corner too.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

paulafigueira
Associate
Associate

Hi! 

I'm from Lisbon, Portugal.

You live in the most beautiful place!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

analedesma
Explorer

Hi everyone! I'm Ana, from Spain but currently based in Berlin, Germany. I'm working for E.ON One, a company delivering digital solutions to master the energy transition.

0 Kudos

Welcome Ana @analedesma - good to have you here in our community - will you be writing blog posts?
I'm Katherine from Galway, Ireland (SAP Community Advocate).
You might also want to check out our location-based Groups if you haven't done so already.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Paul_Fox_GER
Explorer

Hello together,

I am from Germany and currently living in Munich. I am happy to be here 😊

fesousa
Advisor
Advisor

Hi SAP Community,  I am very happy and excited to be part of this Community. Thanks, Fernando.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Happy to have you here Fernando @fesousa - where are you from?
You might also want to check out our location-based Groups if you haven't done so already.

paulfox
Explorer

Hi, 

I am Paul from Munich.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @paulfox aka @Paul_Fox_GER and welcome to SAP Community. It's a bit late now but did you notice that there was recently a community event, an SAP Stammtisch, in Munich? Find the event entry here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-stammtisch/sap-stammtisch-munich/ec-p/221598#M79

I recommend to subscribe to our SAP Stammtisch Event Board  to get a notification once a new event will be published 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

namratapatil
Associate
Associate

Hi! I am Namrata - located in Bangalore! Working with the S/4HANA team since a few years!

Hello and welcome Namrata @namratapatil 
Will you be writing blog posts about SAP S/4HANA?
You might also want to join our Bengaluru Group - if you haven't done so already.

AlmaLyles
Associate
Associate

Greetings!  I look forward to contributing to this community.  I am based out of New York City, but originally from a small beach town in Southern California.  While it was quite the paradigm shift, I am thoroughly enjoying my past 5 years in calling Manhattan 'home'.  

Greetings @AlmaLyles and welcome! I live in Ireland. Do you miss the sunshine or do you get enough of it in New York?! I've been to New York a few times but never as far west as California - maybe some day I will.

Feel free to take part in our discussions here in the Welcome Corner or in the Coffee Corner - or start one of your own. You can also upload a photo or avatar in your profile if you would like to - here's how to.

Initially from Italy (Padua, near Venice).
Now in Chicago and in the future who knows..... 

D_mahapatra
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

My name is Debashish. I am from Singapore. Living here since 2017.

I like the food, the culture and the weather.

Cheers,

Debashish

Welcome @D_mahapatra, that sounds great. I only stopped at Singapore airport once for catching a connecting flight but never had the chance to visit the city. But it must be so cool there 😎

You might wanna share something about the city in the coffee corner!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

tinuann
Explorer

Welcome everyone! 
I am also from India. Currently staying in Bengaluru
I am looking forward to connect with everyone and enhance my knowledge

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I bet you are already part of the Bengaluru group - if not, subscribe here!

Great place to connect with other locals in the same city 😃

cindychen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, 

I'm from Guangzhou China.

mehtakaran27
Explorer

Hello, Karan from India

shubh94
Associate
Associate

Hi

This is Shubham from India

VaneHuschke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, this is Vanessa from Walldorf! Happy to be here!

BenMcGuire
Explorer

Hi from the UK. I am based in Milton Keynes. Home to F1's Redbull Racing ! 

videlov
Associate
Associate

Hi 👋🏽 , I am Vladimir from SAP BTP Kyma project in Munich and will be writing blogs about Istio and API Gateway features. Cheers 🍻

frankkertscher
Explorer

Hi,

living in Wiesloch, working for IBM in Walldorf and I'm part of the IBM - SAP Alliance team.

Greetings, Frank

frankkertscher
Explorer

Hi,

I'm from Wiesloch

Frank

dianawaithanji
Employee
Employee

hi. I from PE security and compliance projects.

pranavhpatidar
Explorer

Hi! Welcome!

Hi @pranavhpatidar welcome to our community! Where are you from?
I am Katherine from Galway, Ireland (SAP Community Advocate).
Please feel free to take part in other discussions here, or start one of your own!

AhmedYasser
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone ,

This is Ahmed Yasser Senior Support Engineer within EMEA CoE , Intended to write blogs related to EWM   and give insight how enable the customer to utilize latest feature 

anannyabhaumik
Newcomer

Hi, I am from India. I have been working as a SAP developer for the last 5 years. I will be writing about SAP ABAP on HANA development and related topics.

Hello and welcome @anannyabhaumik - which part of India are you from? Did you know we have some location Groups - including one already set up for Bengaluru?
Looking forward to reading your blog posts. 
Please also feel free to upload a profile photo or avatar if you like, here's how to.

KorbinianStoe
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone,

I'm joining the Community from Munich

Cheers,

Korbinian

abiskop
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am Alex from Mannheim, Germany. I work for SAP in the BTP area. Nice to meet you all 😎

shivam4797
Explorer

Hey hi,
My self shivam and i am from india. 

Hi Shivam @shivam4797 - which part of India are you from? Did you know we have some location Groups - including one already set up for Bengaluru? I am an SAP Community Advocate from Ireland.
You are welcome here and looking forward to seeing your interactions going forward - please feel free to join some discussions or to start one of your own!

abhishekbetallu
Explorer

Hi @abhishekbetallu and welcome to SAP Community! 😊 Where are you joining us from?

cognizantsapbfs
Explorer

Hi, I am from India and will be writing SAP BFS related blogs.