Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,248 REPLIES 5,248

Hi @former_member135246 welcome! You might want to subscribe to the Asia Pacific Location Board - https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific 

sveabecker_0-1680527120403.png

With that you will get a notification once there is a new location group in Australia. So far we have a group in Sydney but others might follow soon.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Rocco
Explorer

Hi I'm Rolf and I work for Scott Sports in Freiburg, Switzerland. We are right now moving to S4 Hana and started our commerce cloud project as well. 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Former Member 
Great to have you here Rolf! I hope you get all the support/answers you need for the transition and that you enjoy networking in SAP Community.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@Former Member will be great to see discussions in the community about your best practices and lessons learned moving to S/4HANA. Good luck to you all!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

elisara04
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am from Germany. 🙂

natasa_zujovic
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I am Natasa from Serbia

yoavyahav2
Participant

Hi, I'm Yoav from London

@yoavyahav2 

Nice to have you here Yoav! I'm Katherine from Galway, Ireland - part of the community team.
What SAP topics are you most interested in? Hope you enjoy your time here in SAP Community.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

akhilesh_pandey
Explorer

Hi All, I am Akhilesh Pandey  from India !!

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @akhilesh_pandey - glad you joined us! Where about from India? Have you explored our location-based Groups yet? Especially the ones from Asia Pacific? You can check them out and join all of them, but maybe there is one that is close by to where you're from (BengaluruGurgaonHyderabad). 
Thanks for being part of SAP Community! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

akashjagga
Participant

Hi Guys,

I am Akash Jagga from Punjab India. I'll be writing blogs about topics related to SAP Fiori

damon_shrauner
Explorer

Hi community! I am so happy to join this group. 

Great to have you here @damon_shrauner! Where are you from?
Feel free to take part in discussions here in the Welcome Corner or over in the Coffee Corner - or start your own discussion.

Vinay_Yeole
Explorer

Pune, IN.

skalaivanan
Associate
Associate

Hi All,

I am Kalaivanan from Bangalore, India.

sanjana_d
Employee
Employee

Hi, I am Sanjana, from Bangalore, India

vijay_panwar
Employee
Employee

Welcome everyone! 
I am from India, currently living in Bangalore.

Welcome @vijay_panwar @sanjana_d and @skalaivanan 
Great you are part of SAP Community now 🙂
Make sure you connect with other locals in the Bangalore Group ! 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

former_member135543
Discoverer

Hi I am Sarvesh from DataNub Technologies,  India and will be writing blogs about SAP GRC & IDM 

@former_member135543 
Great to have you here Sarvesh! Have you written blog posts already? Let us know when you've written your first or next one!

RitaB
Participant

Hello Everybody,

This is Rita Bodra from India. 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hey @RitaB welcome! I am Svea from Germany, living close to Mannheim. Where exactly are you from in India? We have some location groups for India - check them out: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific 
Also, there is an upcoming event in Kolkata: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/eb-p/insidetrack 

Enjoy being part of this Community!

MichaelaHorv
Explorer

Czech Republic

har_sur
Advisor
Advisor

Hi
I am from Delhi, India.

somenathb
Explorer

Hi, This is Som from India

@somenathb 
Hello and welcome Som! Which part of India are you from? There might be a location Group you can join near your city - why not take a look!
If you're interested, you might also want to upload a profile photo or avatar.

iosif_balasxa
Advisor
Advisor

Ireland

Hello and welcome @iosif_balasxa - where are you based?!
I'm Katherine, part of the community team based in Galway.
Which topics are you most interested in? Hope you enjoy your time on SAP Community.

Hi @Katherine_K , I am based in Dublin. I want to write a blog about Data Export Service Implementation to SAC and maybe this will open the road to other blogs 🙂 

Sounds great! Let us know when you've written your first blog post 🙂

mikol
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am from Slovakia

JaneBronn
Associate
Associate

I am based in Sydney, Australia

Make sure you subscribe / join the Sydney Group @JaneBronn - great opportunity to connect with local community members 🙂

sanjayporwal
Employee
Employee

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sanjay Porwal. I am from SAP Germany and will be posting about Artificial Intelligence in SAP's ERP systems.

@sanjayporwal 

Great to have you here Sanjay! I'm Katherine from Galway, Ireland - part of the SAP Community team. Let us know when you've written your next blog post!

You might also be interested in this discussion by @garethmurrayfau - Interviews for Master Thesis.

@sanjayporwal what a great topic! Are you focused on a specific module like finance? 

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

IGramm
Explorer

Hi all,

I'm from Nürnberg, Germany 

DineshM
Employee
Employee

Hi everyone! I'm from Boston, MA and currently live in Philadelphia, PA, USA. I enjoy living in Philadelphia; there is a great deal of confluence culturally, culinary, and economically. I especially love to travel and visit SAP offices world-wide!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @DineshM ! 
Sounds great! I bet there are some discussions over in our Coffee Corner that you would find interesting - plenty of chat about travelling, cooking, hobbies and so on.

My colleagues @StephanieMarley and @jerryjanda would be delighted to chat to you in the Newtown Square Group as well - if you're interested to join that.