Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,223 REPLIES 5,223

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Bertaus - feel free to check out the Sydney Group if you haven't already! @Murali_Shan and others are sharing great content there, and I see there will be an SAP Inside Track held in May.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

chrischni
Newcomer

Hi 👋,

my name is Christian. I'm from Germany. Currently living in close by Bielefeld.

simonegaffurini
Participant

Hello, I'm Simon from Italy, joining the SAP Community.

0 Kudos

Hi @simonegaffurini from which city are you in Italy?
I am Svea from Germany, living close to Mannheim. 
Welcome to SAP Community 😊 - you might want to explore groups like Coffee Corner to proceed casual conversations.

Check out also our Arbor Week: https://blogs.sap.com/2023/04/06/arbor-week/ 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Fernando_Silva
Participant

Hi everyone, I am happy to be here. Greetings from Colombia!

Greetings back @Fernando_Silva from Galway, Ireland! What SAP topics are you most interested in?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Katharina
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am Katharian from Munich an iwll be writing about SAP sustainability products.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Katharina - welcome! 🙂
I will be moving into the Munich area in 2 weeks time, maybe we'll see each other some day in the office! 
Regarding your interest in Sustainability topics; I hope you join us participating in Arbor Week next week! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Prateeklal
Explorer

Bengaluru, India

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Prateeklal - nice to have you with us! 
Are you already part of our Bengaluru group? If not, hit the Join button and check out this Welcome discussion!  

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Welcome @Prateeklal !! Please feel free to connect with others locally in the Bengaluru Group - if you haven't done so already.

Latyshenko2
Active Participant

Hi All! Glad to be here. Thanks, Vladimir

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Latyshenko2 and welcome to SAP Community! 
Where are you joining us from? 

navn_Singh
Explorer

I am from India and currently living in Bangalore, which is the capital of the Indian State of Karnataka. 

Welcome to SAP Community @navn_Singh , great to have you! 😊 Feel free to join the Bengaluru Group to connect with your local community and join the discussions there!

ssuratharajan
Participant

Hey Everyone,

I am Sura from Manchester, UK . Definitely a Manchester United Fan , Love to play football and passionate towards reading and technology. Happy to connect with you all !! 

@ssuratharajan 

Welcome Sura. It's great to have a passion - do you go to many of the football games? Great to live in such a big and vibrant city. I live in Galway (Ireland) and am a member of the community team. We have a lot of soccer here too as well as gaelic football, hurling and rugby.
What are your main SAP topics of interest? I'm curious.

indranilbiswas
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone.

I am Indranil from SAP Labs Bangalore in India.

Looking forward to contributing in this space.

Nice to meet you @indranilbiswas - we're looking forward to seeing your contributions as well!
I guess you might already know about the Bengaluru Group? If not, feel free to join and discuss locally with peers there.

Thank you Katherine.....

Madlin_Gruen
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone! I'm Madlin and live in Heidelberg, Germany. It's a pleasure to meet you all!

fgabor
Associate
Associate

Hey, Gabor here, all in for Security)

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@fgabor 
Welcome Gabor - where are you from? 
I guess you're already following the Security topic on SAP Community? It's also possible to subscribe to labels and associated products here in Groups as well - find out more in our Help section.

kmodric
Explorer

Hi,

My Name is Kristijan and im from Croatia.  😃

mkskarthikeya19
Participant

Hi, I am Karthik from India.!😊

mkskarthikeya19
Participant

Hi, I am Karthi from Bangalore(India)

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @mkskarthikeya19 - warm welcome! If you haven't done so yet, you can join our Bengaluru group and engage with local peers in your city around the topics that interest you!  

dlox
Explorer

Hi Laura. Happy to meet you. I am Lars from Switzerland, engaged in SAP CLoud ALM in context with ServiceNow.

GillesH
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

My name is Gilles and I live in Brussels Belgium. You will be seeing a lot of SD and Finance blogs from me in the future!

Kind Regards,

Gilles

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@GillesH 

Hello and welcome Gilles, it's great to have you here. Did you know we have a Brussels Group where @WouterLemaire and @geert-janklaps and others discuss local things like events? Feel free to join there. Looking forward to reading your blog posts, let us know when you've written the next one.

@Katherine_K 
I didn't know that thanks for the useful info and warm welcome, I will be joining the group immediately!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Ah that's great @GillesH! Happy to connect people locally, isn't that what community is all about! Let us know any time you have questions and have fun!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Cool! 👍
There is an SAP Inside Track coming in September - find out more here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/sap-inside-track-belgium-2023/ev-p/255411 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

dianakveit
Employee
Employee

Hi, I'm Diana from Berlin, Germany.

nasima
Explorer

Hi. This is Abid Nasim from Atlanta (USA)

@nasima it is great to meet you. Do you know @andrew_lunde who is in Atlanta? Andrew is super active in the community as well as being a SAP Champion. I want to connect you! 

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Thank you, @StephanieMarley It would be great to get in touch with @andrew_lunde .

cristian_mauro
Explorer

Hi, I'm Cristian from Italy

@cristian_mauro wow Italy! May I ask what town? 

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Yes, of course. I live in Torino (or 'Turin' in English)

It is in the north, near France.

I'm Italian, but I was not born in Italy, I was born in Argentina 😊