Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,258 REPLIES 5,258

DavidLobato
Explorer

Hi everyone!

I am from Málaga, Spain. It is an honor to belong to this magnificent group of the SAP community.

Best regards.

@DavidLobato  it is so great to meet you in the Community. I work at SAP on the SAP Community team. We look forward to engaging with you on your areas of expertise and topics of interest. Please meet SAP Champion @david_ruizb from Barcelona, Spain. I'm not sure if you already know each other.

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Paulo_Pinto
Participant

Portugal!

@Paulo_Pinto  your country is beautiful. May I ask your SAP focus? I work in SAP Community and we are so happy to see you in the Community Groups! Thanks.

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

I'm PP certified but my current focus is EHSM and Product Compliance!

@Paulo_Pinto great to know. May I ask, is it for this area? All Questions in SAP S/4HANA for product compliance | SAP Community Thanks for more insight.

manuel_marini
Explorer

@manuel_marini it is great to meet you. I work in the SAP Newtown Square office, USA (which is outside of Philadelphia.) May I ask your area of expertise? I can try to point you to interesting places to engage. Also, please meet the SAP Champions with whom you may want to connect. Welcome a New Group of Distinguished SAP Champions

Thanks!

Shivani11
Explorer

Hi ! I'm from India.

Welcome @Shivani11 !! We have lots of members joining us from India. Which part are you from? We have a couple of location groups for India in case you didn't know already. Feel free to join one of those and connect locally as well.

I'm part of the SAP Community team and based in Galway, Ireland.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@Shivani11 it is so great to meet you. I'd like to introduce you to some of our wonderful SAP Champions with whom you may want to connect  - 😍

Ruthvik
PriyankaChak
nabheetscn
Lakshmipathi
Chandra_Bhushan
BijayBarik

dpertierra
Associate
Associate

Hi I'm Diego from SAP Argentina, working on the PTS LAC Team, I'll be writing technical articles in blogs.sap

@dpertierra 
Welcome Diego! Sounds good to me - let us know when you've written your next blog post!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@dpertierra great to meet you. Please meet SAP Champions @former_member127578 and @KarenRodriguez too. Maybe you know them and we are so happy to have wonderful community members. 

@uwinter it is great to meet you! I live outside of Philadelphia, PA. Please meet my colleague @lenastodal who live near you 😄

May I ask your area of interest and expertise? Thank you!

purusottam_agar
Explorer

Hi,

I am from India.

Great to have you here @purusottam_agar - have you already seen we have 3 location groups for India? Also, watch this space - since there are new groups being added all the time.

Walldorf, but in beautiful Munich today.

Welcome and enjoy your stay in Munich @former_member146562 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

JianZhu
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, my name is Jian and is from Japan. 😁

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @JianZhu !! Not sure where you are based exactly, but you may be interested in the Tokyo Group? Let us know which SAP topics you are most experienced with and feel free to reach out to us in case of questions!

xeniastepanow
Explorer

Hello all,

I am from Germany, located in Stuttgart! Kind regards to everyone 🙂

Welcome @xeniastepanow !! I'm part of the SAP Community team, based in Galway (Ireland). My colleague @Anaer is also based in Germany, she launched an interesting photography competition today if you'd like to take a look here. Looks like fun!
Feel free to take part in any of the discussions in our groups, or even start one of your own. Enjoy!!

Dhanasupriya
Active Participant

I am from Hyderabad

Hello @Dhanasupriya welcome! 🙂
When you are new to SAP Community and you want to connect with others, I would like to recommend to subscribe/join the Hyderabad group. It's a great place to connect with other local peers. Also groups like the coffee corner and the career corner are great starting points. We have also currently a nice challenge running, if you like to take pictures from nice places 😊
Have fun exploring!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

DarrenWest
Advisor
Advisor

Hi there - tuning in from London

giladm
Newcomer

Hi

I'm from Israel

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @giladm - my colleague @moshenaveh is also based there.
Hello from Galway, Ireland! Which SAP topics are you most interested in?

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @giladm !

Great to have you:)!

Moshe

Murtuza_Syed
Explorer

Hi 👋🏽

I am Murtuza Syed, from India.

Welcome @Murtuza_Syed and hi back 👏- have you already seen that we have some location groups for India? Feel free to check out those, or learn more about location groups here. You might also be interested to join the SAP TechEd Group.

ChristianK5e
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Laura,

I live near Karlsruhe and I work at SAP in St. Leon-Rot.

take care
Christian

78danielb
Explorer

Hi everyone, 

I am from Germany, living in Esslingen and I must say, in trying to get the standard badge to post and edit blog posts I have lost all faith in those responsible for UX. I am simply appalled ... far, far beyond the boundaries of rational thought.

Hi, @78danielb:

Sorry you had problems with the tutorial. There had been issues related to universal ID (as explained here https://answers.sap.com/questions/13816119/got-an-internal-server-in-tour-the-sap-community-2.html?c...).  

I see that you've earned the badges necessary for blogging https://people.sap.com/78danielb#overview. If you have any questions or concerns with your blog submissions, please feel free to reach out to moderators@sap.com.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!

tylermac
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

Tyler from west coast of Canada. Looking forward to sharing content about SAP Commerce Cloud.

rnurdal
Explorer

Hello! I'm from Istanbul, Turkey.

Vishal4
Associate
Associate

Hi I am Vishal from SAP and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Vishal4 

Welcome Vishal! Let us know when you write your next blog post - would be interested to read that! Where are you based? Feel free to check out and join one of our location groups also.

Rjalan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Everyone,

I am from India and currently living in Bengaluru. I have done my graduation from Kolkata - The city of Joy.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Rjalan - great to have you here!
We have location groups for both of those locations! Feel free to join either or both and connect locally.

You might also be interested to join the SAP TechEd Group.

Let us know which SAP topics you are most experienced in, or feel free to reach out in case of questions about SAP Community!