Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,250 REPLIES 5,250

anjalihora
Explorer

Hi there!

My name is Anjali and I am from India. I am one of the SAP enthusiast.

Happy to be part of this group and looking forward to share my Knowledge through this Community.

Great to have you here @anjalihora - and I'm sure you can share a lot of your knowledge here as well as learn lots! Did you already know we have a number of groups for India? Which part are you from? Maybe there is one already for a city near you - if so, feel free to join and connect locally as well!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Happy to hear from you  @Katherine_K .I am from Gurugram, India. 
Most of my doubts are solved through this community. Looking to learn more😃.

Great to hear that! Well feel free to join the Gurugram Group, if you haven't done so already. @former_member40266 and others are posting great content and events there.

You will learn plenty here!! We also look forward to having you exchange your own knowledge and take part in or start some discussions in the groups!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

rubielynnachor
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone, 

My name is Rubielyn based in COE Dublin Ireland. 

Hi @rubielynnachor - pleased to e-meet you! I'm based in Galway and part of the community team!
I've set up a Galway Group, first location group for Ireland (nobody has requested one for Dublin yet, but watch this space). Feel free to take part in other discussions or competitions, like the photography competition currently taking place over in the Coffee Corner, Coffee with a View.

jr-desenv
Explorer

I'm fascinated by the SAP world, I'm from São Paulo / Brazil

Welcome @jr-desenv ! Great to hear! Do you know that we have a location group for São Paulo? It's a group for connecting people locally, and content is even sometimes in provided Portuguese language. Check it out and don't forget to join/subscribe to the group.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

seVladimirs
Active Contributor

Hi everyone, I'm Vlad from Latvia

Good to see you here, @seVladimirs 🙂
Don't forget to mention that you are running the Riga Group! 💪😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

arindamsur
Participant

Hi, I am from Kolkata, India.

Welcome @arindamsur  - I hope you are already part of the Kolkata Group - if not, check it out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/kolkata/gh-p/kolkata 

Hi, I'm Nadhir from BearingPoint Germany.

Roney_Mathew
Explorer

Hi, this is Roney from Texas

Where exactly do you live in Texas @Roney_Mathew ? We have a location group for Dallas - is this nearby where you live? However, you might want to check it out. There is some Texas specific content in there, where you might want to contribute 🙂
Don't forget to click the "join" button!

0 Kudos

thanks

Where are you from @former_member147437 ? Welcome to SAP Community Groups. Please feel free to take part in discussions here in the Welcome Corner and also over in the Coffee Corner. Also note that you can start a discussion of your own as well.

mary_chen
Explorer

Hi great meeting everyone.  I am an SAP Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft Australia and would like to contribute to the community for blog posting, etc. 

Great to have you here @mary_chen ! Where exactly do yo live in Australia? The community over there is very active with a lots of events, e.g. there will be an SAP Stammtisch in Canberra in July (info TBD, but you can subscribe to this SAP Stammtisch Board already).
We have also a location group for Melbourne and Sydney to connect with local peers. Check all in the Asia Region here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific
A lot to take in, so enjoy surfing in the SAP Community 🙂

@mary_chen so great to meet you. I work in SAP Community with @sveabecker  and other wonderful people. May I introduce you to SAP Champions @PhilCooley in case you aren't yet acquainted.

Welcome!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

koprivatomas
Associate
Associate

Hello world!

I am Tomas from Brno, Czech Republic. However, I come from a small town called Jesenik. Looking forward to working with some of you. 

Have a great day,
Tomas

@koprivatomas 

Lovely to have you here Tomas! I've never been to either of those places. You might share a photo some time! Actually, there is a really nice photography competition taking place over in the Coffee Corner, it's Coffee with a View - in case you want to take part!

Let us know which topics you are most interested in, in SAP Community!

umang6287
Participant

Hello and welcome @umang6287 - where are you from?
I'm based in Galway (Ireland) and part of the SAP Community team.

JeroenKroon
Associate
Associate

I'm from The Netherlands

MSc, CISSP, CCSP, CC, CCSK, CCAK, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, ISAP, ISMP, LI & LA ISO 2700x, ITIL, AWS CCP, Google CDL, Microsoft SC&I
Cyber Security Advisor EMEA & Data Protection and Privacy Coordinator SAP, The Netherlands
SAP (NL) I Amerikastraat 10 I 5232 BE Den Bosch I The Netherlands
SAP (SA) I 1 Woodmead Drive I Woodmead 2148 I South Africa

@JeroenKroon great to meet you. What areas of SAP are you focused? I work in SAP Community -- a huge WELCOME!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

rushikesh_1234
Explorer

Hi I am Rushikesh from CIC India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

@rushikesh_1234 great to meet you. I work in SAP Community. May I ask your SAP product(s) interest? Will be great to learn from your experience. Thanks!

ganeshnayak87
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am from Bangalore, India.

@ganeshnayak87 it is great to meet you. May I ask your area of interests and expertise? 

We cordially invite you to Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups!

I would like to connect you with another wonderful community member who may live nearby you @Chandra_Bhushan ...

Hi @StephanieMarley - Thank you for the warm welcome. I work in the Asset Management area and would like to share my learnings/experiences around this topic. I am also interested in the overall Plant Maintenance using Cloud ERP topic.

nmanghnani
Explorer

Hello everyone!

@nmanghnani welcome! I work in SAP Community. We are so happy to have you in the community. May I ask your area of interests and expertise? We'd love to help you navigate engagement opportunities in the community! Thank you.

My expertise is Cybersecurity & Privacy.  See my linkedin profile  https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeroenkroon/

MSc, CISSP, CCSP, CC, CCSK, CCAK, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, ISAP, ISMP, LI & LA ISO 2700x, ITIL, AWS CCP, Google CDL, Microsoft SC&I
Cyber Security Advisor EMEA & Data Protection and Privacy Coordinator SAP, The Netherlands
SAP (NL) I Amerikastraat 10 I 5232 BE Den Bosch I The Netherlands
SAP (SA) I 1 Woodmead Drive I Woodmead 2148 I South Africa

@JeroenKroon what a hot area. You could write some awesome blogs in the community since everyone is keenly interested to engage!

krimeshsh
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I am Krimesh from S4H nABAP CDX DevOps.

@krimeshsh great to meet you. I work in SAP Community. Welcome! You have a great area of SAP coverage.

rajaper04
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am from Bangalore, India.

Welcome @rajaper04! You might want to join the Bengaluru Group if you haven't done so already. You might also be interested in the SAP TechEd Group. Looking forward to hearing more from you in our discussions - and just reach out in case of questions!

Sure Thanks for the details!