Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,251 REPLIES 5,251

Welcome @Justin_Commins !! I'm part of the community team and based in Galway.
Which area do you work in or which SAP topics have you most expertise in?
Just letting you know we currently have a photography competition open over in the Coffee Corner if you're interested #CoffeewithaView - how are your photography skills?!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

dorotheawalter
Advisor
Advisor

Hi! Born in Germany, lived in US, now in Norway...

You've travelled a nice bit @dorotheawalter !! Do you miss Germany?!
Let us know which SAP topics you have most expertise in.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

tarunbisen
Explorer

Hi
I am Tarun Bisen from Emorphis Technologies.

Great to have you here @tarunbisen - where are you based? I'm part of the community team and based in Ireland. Here are some links that you might find interesting:

Thank you @Katherine_K , I am from India. Thanks for sharing some useful links to get started.

AnnLogosh
Discoverer

Hi! I am from Cyprus 🌅

pavlomelnyk
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi there! Cheers from Berlin!

ChristineLaube
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I'm Christine and I'm living close to the headquarters in Walldorf, Germany.

jcearl
Explorer

Hey all!

My name is Jared Earl. I am tuning in from Alabama, United States. I am looking forward to contributing to the SAP space.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@jcearl 
Glad to have you here Jared. Will you write blog posts in SAP Community? Let us know which topics you are most interested in.

Isye_Lin
Explorer

Hiiiiiiiiiii.. is there any Indonesian?

p0522patterson
Employee
Employee

Hello! I live in Texas in the US

mdemo
Explorer

Hi everyone! Checking in from MI, United States! 

kana_tsukui
Advisor
Advisor

I'm from Japan.

Fca_jaydipd
Explorer

Hi,

I am a Finance and Accounting professional engaged in supporting /designing solutions for clients who use SAP as their Core ERP system.I am from India.

Regards

Jaydip 

You're very welcome @Fca_jaydipd! These are interesting topics - will you also write blog posts in SAP Community?
Which part of India are you from? We have a number of location groups for India - feel free to join if you are interested to connect locally.

Fca_jaydipd
Explorer

I am from India.

elinaim
Employee
Employee

Hi I am Eli from Israel and will be writing blogs for SAP Development.

Larisa10
Discoverer

Hi

I am Larisa Albanians from USA and will be writing blogs about Healthcare Software Development.

emanuellej
Associate
Associate

Hi! I'm Emanuelle Jubinville. I'm Canadian, and I've been living in France for the last years. I will be contributing to SAP E-Mobility's blogs in the next months. 

Look forward to reading your next blog post @emanuellej - let us know when you have contributed! Which part of France do you live in? We have a Paris Group so far - and you can read more about location groups if you are interested.
We're also currently running a photography competition over in the Coffee Corner, #Coffeewithaview - if you would like to take part.

hi, i am From Ecuadot in South America. i am a PMP certificate. I participated of some SAP Project in Ecuador - Peru y Colombia

Welcome @former_member148032 great to have you joining us. I'd like to share some interesting links with you below. I look forward to seeing you participate more in our community.

Nagarjuna3332
Explorer

Hello and welcome @Nagarjuna3332 - where are you from? I'm part of the community team and based in Galway, Ireland.

Sanjai
Explorer

Hi All, 

I am Sanjai from Dallas US. 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @Sanjai - and welcome to SAP Community! I'd like to introduce you to the Dallas Group (in case you don't know it already) and to the curator @Former Member. Feel free to "join" the group and connect locally about all things SAP.

You might also be interested to know how to upload a profile photo or avatar to your profile.

smarchesini
Active Contributor

Hello everyone, 
I'm Sebastiano from Italy but now I am living in US , New York 

Welcome @smarchesini - you already know a few of us in the community team! And you are a valuable member of SAP Community. Looking forward to engaging further with you in the future.

Delia_Barabasy
Explorer

Romania

yogesh_pathak
Participant

Greetings from Yogesh Pathak,

Welcome @yogesh_pathak - where are you from? I'm part of the community team and based in Ireland. I'd like to share with you some links with you that you might find interesting:

Muzammil
Explorer

Hi ,

Welcome Everyone.

My name is Muzammil Khan. And I am from Karachi City Pakistan.

I am the Contributor in SAP Community since 2014 and have written my first blog in 2016 on SCN website. Unfortunately, my SCN Account is INACTIVE. Thats why I have to create new Account / Universal ID for writing new blogs in Future.

My area of Expertise is SAP S/4 HANA Financials and Management Accounting.

Regards,

Muzammil Khan

sanjiphybris
Explorer

Hi I am Sanjip Pradhan from India and will be writing blogs about SAP CX products.

Welcome @sanjiphybris - let us know when you have published your next blog post - would be interested to read that! Which part of India are you from? We already have a number of location groups for India - so feel free to take a look at those, and "join" if you are interested.
It's optional, but we also recommend that you upload a profile photo or avatar.

Senthilkumar3
Participant

Hello Community,

I am Senthilkumar from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and will be writing blogs about SAP products

Hello @Senthilkumar3 and welcome. Looking forward to reading your next blog post - let us know when it is published. Are you already familiar with the Chennai Group? Feel free to click "join" there to get notifications of what's happening in your region. @Prasath is the group curator there.

Hello everyone,

I'm from India.

Welcome @former_member149459 - we have a lot of new members joining us from India! I'm sharing some links below that you may find interesting: