Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,251 REPLIES 5,251

testusere2e
Employee
Employee

charudattadubal
Explorer

Hi 

I am from Mumbai (Thane). A recent joiner to the SAP community and I forward to learning and engaging more ! 

Great to have you here @charudattadubal - you are welcome! It's optional but you might want to upload a profile photo or avatar. I think you will learn lots in SAP Community, and we look forward to hearing from you as well. There are lots of discussions taking place - even a photography competition - Coffee with a View - over in the Coffee Corner.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

raghavendrahegd
Explorer

Hello,

I am from Switzerland. Working on SAP from 2013. Is the competition #coffeewithaview is still running? 

Hello @raghavendrahegd !! Great to have you here. Yes indeed, you can still enter up until July 11th - the sooner the better though - since the winner will be the one that receives the most kudos!
We would love to see your views from Switzerland!!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

dgeraghty06
Participant

Hi @dgeraghty06 and welcome! Where are you based?
I'm in Galway and part of the SAP Community team.

Hi,

I am from Pakistan 🙂🇵🇰

durgaprasad2
Explorer

I am from India

Welcome @durgaprasad2 - lovely to have you in SAP Community. Which part of India are you from? We have some location groups for there - you might want to join one and connect locally.
If you are interested, you can also set up a user profile photo or avatar.

asheesh
Explorer

I am Asheesh Gupta, tuning in from India 👋

I am the Head of Enterprise Architecture at Pluto7. It's genuinely exhilarating to be here and become a part of the dynamic SAP Community. At Pluto7, we're continuously working on crafting innovative solutions specifically designed for SAP users.

Our unique approach harnesses the power of Google Cloud's Generative AI, along with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities, all brought together and integrated into SAP via the Business Technology Platform (BTP). The technological landscape is rapidly evolving, and it's an incredible time to be on the frontlines, tackling these complex tech challenges.

As we look ahead, I am eagerly anticipating the great contributions that I know will emerge from this talented community. I truly believe in the power of collaboration, and am thrilled to be part of a space where we can all learn from each other, sharing our unique perspectives and experiences to collectively grow and evolve.

Let's dive in and create a future of innovation, together.

Best,

Asheesh Gupta

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @asheesh !! It's great to have you here, you have a lot of experience with SAP technologies. Thank you for the informative introduction too. I have some links that I wanted to share with you - you might find some of them interesting:

Nadlovan
Explorer

Hello SAP community. I am excited to be part of this community.

sagarbhavsar
Discoverer

Hi All

I'm living in Pune, India. Though of saying hi to everyone this beautiful Friday 🙂

karthikj2
Associate
Associate

Hi !!! This is Karthik J from Bangalore.

Welcome @karthikj2! I wanted to share a few interesting links with you:

Bhavesh1509
Participant

Hi this is Bhavesh from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products

Welcome @Bhavesh1509 - great to have you here! Please let us know when you have written your next blog post! Do you already know about our location groups for India? Feel free to join one today and connect locally. Read more about location groups here, in case there isn't already one for your nearest city.

Nadlovan
Explorer

Hello, I originally come from Ghana and migrated to the USA about eleven years ago, I currently live in Oklahoma. 
Have a nice weekend everyone.

deepavyza
Explorer

Hi, This is Deepa from USA.

ShamsPolaylo
Explorer

Hi, I'm from USA.

Welcome @ShamsPolaylo - which part of the US are you from? We've had a couple of requests for location groups there already - where community members are networking locally. If you're interested, you can read more here about location groups.

othmaneallaoui
Explorer

Hello @lauraschmitz ,

I am Othmane from Casablanca and currently living in Paris.

Hi,

l am from the USA 

Welcome to SAP Community @Nadlovan - which part of the USA are you from? Let us know which SAP topics you are most interested in?

I’m from Oklahoma. 
I am thinking of SAP S/HANA, SAP Dat analyst and SAP cloud developer, I’m very new to SAP.

Great to have you here @othmaneallaoui! Which SAP topics are you most interested in?

I'm sure there is lots of nice coffee in Paris - do you drink coffee? We currently have a photography competition running over in our Coffee Corner - it's Coffee with a View - in case you would like to take part!

In addition to what my colleague @Katherine_K mentioned below, I would also like to recommend to join the Paris Group: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/paris/gh-p/paris

Great opportunity to connect with local while you live in Paris. 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Former Member

Hi 👋🏽 Glad to join the group. Sundar from Malaysia

Welcome to SAP Community, we are also glad to have you here! Which part of Malaysia are you from? Let us know which SAP topics you are interested in or how we might guide you.

debasis_mondal
Explorer

Hi Everyone !

Welcome @debasis_mondal !! Where are you from / based?
I'm part of the community team. Feel free to check out our location groups. We also have interesting posts and discussions taking place in our Coffee Corner and Career Corner.

MadhumithaV
Explorer

Hello,

This is Madhumitha from Bangalore, India

Welcome @MadhumithaV !! Are you new to SAP Community?
I'm Katherine from Ireland and part of the SAP Community team. I'd like to share some links that may also interest you:

mastanvalim
Participant

hi i am from India

vanessa77
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone 🙂

I´m Vanessa and born in Mannheim, currently living in Hamburg, Germany.

Welcome @vanessa77 !!
I would like to introduce you to @saralangner and the Hamburg Group - in case you don't know it already? You might like to connect locally there.

Thanks @Katherine_K! I actually didn´t 🙂

Hey @vanessa77  welcome to the community! Looking forward to get in touch!🤗

Justin_Commins
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all,

I'm from Dublin, Ireland and I'm looking forward to contributing to SAP Community.