Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,269 REPLIES 5,269

Hi,

I'm Robert from Poland, and I work in SAP Security, Authorizations and GRC solutions.

Nice to e-meet you @RobertPWro! Which part of Poland are you from? We have a couple of Polish location groups just in case you didn't know already - feel free to take a look and join one of them. You might also like to upload a profile photo or avatar - check out this short how-to guide.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@RobertPWro you definitely have expertise in an extremely important area. It is great to meet you! I am on the SAP Community team and please see more about SAP Champions - to meet more people with whom to connect. 

Welcome a New Group of Distinguished SAP Champions

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hello,

I am Divyani and I am from Hyderabad. I am an Integration Developer.

@divyanichippala 
Great to have you here Divyani! Did you already know about the Hyderabad Group? Feel free to join there and connect locally. @Ruthvik is posting some great events and content there!

Also, optional but feel free to upload a profile photo or avatar, find out how to here.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi,

I am glad to here, I am from Mumbai. 

Thanks

Hi,

I am Avinash from India.

Hi.

Myself siddhesh, and i am from Mumbai, India.

Hi from Ireland

Hello @dgeraghty06 and welcome. Where are you from in Ireland? We have a dedicated group for Galway, which is handled by my colleague @Katherine_K  - there is also an upcoming event scheduled on July 13, where you might want to participate in, given you live nearby. Check it out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/galway-discussions/it-s-here-galway-sap-stammtisch-2-is-taking-p... 
You can also join the group to not miss further activities. I hope you are going to join being part of our community.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hello,

I am Taha, an ABAP and MM/SD Consultant from the Netherlands.

Nice to meet you all!

@ntahaegilli 

Nice to meet you too Taha!! Interesting topics as well - I'm sure you will learn lots here. Will you also write blog posts on those topics? If so, let us know when you have written your next one.

Hi, I am Niteesh Nair From India.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @nitz9! We've been getting more new requests from SAP Community members for groups based in India - feel free to check out those location groups here.
If you're interested, you can also upload a profile photo or avatar. Let us know any time you have a question - and hope you are enjoying our community!!

Hi i am mastan from India

@mastanvalim 

Welcome Mastan! Which part of India? We already have multiple location groups for cities in India - check them out here, and feel free to join one near you.
Are you new to SAP Community? You might also like to upload a profile photo or avatar.

Hii,

I am Allison kennedy from USA. 

Hi @Allison01 where exactly do you live? We are communicating a lot here in this group about our location based groups. Idea is to bring people also locally together. Check those for the US out: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/americas/ct-p/americas
Maybe there is a group nearby you live 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi! I'm Ranjith from Bangalore, India.

Hello @ranjithjoy welcome to SAP Community. I hope you already noticed that we have also a specific group for the Bangalore local community - check it out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore 
Best is to subscribe to or join this group so that you'll notifications once there is new content, like a new local event!

Hi ! I am from Hamburg.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @iliana welcome to SAP Community and I hope you are already part of the Hamburg Group to get in contact with other local community members - if not, join it here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/hamburg/gh-p/hamburg! 🙂

Hi, I'm from New Zealand

Hi5 new Zealand. 🤗

Really cool you are tuning in from New Zealand @maxinetheelf  and @marydelantar !
We don't have any location groups over there yet, but please feel free to subscribe to the Asia Pacific Area , so that you get an update once there is a group in New Zealand launched.

Hi,

This is Tushar from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Welcome @tusharnirmal - which part of India are you from? I'd like to share some useful links with you below:

Hi I am Mayuko from Japan.

@MayukoKita 
Welcome Mayuko, you have a lovely name. How do you write "Welcome" in Japanese language?
I'm from Ireland and part of the community team. In case you are interested, we have a group for Tokyo. You can read more about location groups here.

0 Kudos

Hi, we are UTILIGENCE GmbH, a software developement company. we are from Mannheim and offer a code retreat on 8th july 2023.

Please see my previous reply @UTILIGENCEGmbH : https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/welcome-corner-discussions/sap-community-where-are-you-from/m-p/... 

Hi! I am from India.

Nice to e-meet you @anjum0691 - are you new to SAP Community? Perhaps you've already heard about our location groups? We have a number for cities in India as well.

Hi I am Sina from Munich! 🙂

Welcome @sinafrnkl - great that you are joining us from Munich! Have you already clicked on "Join" in the München Group to receive local updates? Introducing you to @Conrad and @lenastodal in your region. Hope you enjoy our community!

Hi @sinafrnkl ! Maybe you would like to join us at one of our SAP Stammtisch! We're also searching for help to organize the SAP Inside Track. See you!

Hi!
I am Ates, from Ankara, Turkey. I am currently based in Berlin. Looking forward to contributing to this community!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @ates - great to have you here in the community! Let us know any time you have questions. You might also want to join some light-hearted discussions over in the Coffee Corner - or start one of your own!

Hi 👋🏽

Hi and welcome @former_member151535 - where are you from/based?

You might be interested in the following: