Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,248 REPLIES 5,248

Atacagin
Explorer

Hi,

I am from Turkey

Welcome @Atacagin - it's great to have you here. Which SAP topics are you most interested in?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

GuillaumeB
Explorer

Hi ! This is Guillaume from France

Welcome @GuillaumeB - which part of France? We have a Paris group - you could "join" there if you wanted to get updates. You can read more about location groups here. Also optional, but you can read about how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name here. I look forward to seeing your interactions in the community!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

chandan_kumar09
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone,
Hope you all doing great, I am from Bangalore, India and joined this community recently.

Hello and welcome @chandan_kumar09 - great to have you here. I wonder if you've already seen our Bengaluru Group ? Be sure to "join" there if you are interested in local updates. You might also be interested to join the SAP TechEd Group, since this event will be in Bangalore this November!

paulmaxwell23
Advisor
Advisor

I'm Paul based in Singapore, I'll be writing the occasional blog for Procurement Product release highlights 🙂

decocju
Explorer

Hi, I am Jules from Belgium. Looking forward to join the community!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello Jules @decocju where exactly to you live in Belgium? We have a Brussels Group and it's a great chance to connect with other locals. There is also an upcoming event, SAP Inside Track, in Brussels in September. Check it out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/sap-inside-track-belgium-2023/ev-p/255411 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ethanhall
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone, 

I am a new intern at SAP and I am based in London, England. 

That's great! Glad you found the way to SAP Community. You might also want to check out our Career Corner😉

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

manoharramk
Explorer

From Hyderabad

Hello @manoharramk welcome! As you are from Hyderabad, you might want to check out this Hyderabad group. There is an active local community and I think it's worth connecting! Enjoy!

rittyjoseph
Advisor
Advisor

Hey everyone,
I'm Ritty from Munich.  

Hello @rittyjoseph welcome! I hope you have already seen the Munich Group - if not, check it out now 🙂

alex_erlacher
Explorer

Greetings from Austria.

I322462
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

This is Éamon from Galway in Ireland. 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hey @I322462 , Eamon, welcome! Great to see you coming from Galway. Let me connect you with my colleague @Katherine_K who is managing the Galway Group. Great opportunity to connect with other locals, who may also be customers, partner etc., so I really recommend to join it!

I have also contacted you via direct messaging on a different topic so please check your messages 😊

ChloeLin
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I'm Chloe, currently working from the NY Hudson Yards office!

Jayesh8909
Explorer

Hi,

I am Jayesh from India, here to write my experience on BTP integration

manoharreddy478
Explorer

Hi my name is Manohar E. I am from INDIA.

chandan_kumar09
Advisor
Advisor

Hello community,
Greetings from Bangalore, India.

Hello back @chandan_kumar09 !! Have you already clicked on "Join" in the Bengaluru Group? That way you will receive notifications of updates and events. You might also be interested to join the SAP TechEd Group, seeing as the on-site event will be hosted there this November.

osiris_360
Participant

Hi,
This is Vishal here from India. I shall be writing blogs on SAP Commerce Cloud Capabilities.

Welcome Vishal @osiris_360 - which part of India? We might have a location group already available for your city. Looking forward to reading your blog posts!

dharanidharan11
Explorer

Hi, I am from Chennai. I have come to this community to learn and explore more on SAP analytics.

Nice to meet you @dharanidharan11 !! If you are from Chennai then you might want to click on "Join" in the Chennai Group and get local information and meet your peers there. @Prasath and @SBBarath are posting content and events there.

The SAP TechEd Group might also interest you, seeing as the on-site event will be hosted in your country this year.

Check out our Help and FAQs at any time if you need assistance on our platform - including how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional).

nilgunsen
Explorer

Hi, It's nice being here with talented experts . I'm from Istanbul, Turkey.

Great to have you here too @nilgunsen - and looking forward to seeing further interaction from you!

emmanuelohaba
Explorer

Hi, I'm Emmanuel Ohaba from Nigeria.

Welcome @emmanuelohaba - which SAP topics are you interested in?
Let us know any time you have questions!

Madjid
Participant

Hi I am Madjid from Iran .

vineetha_yarama
Explorer

Hello everyone!

I am Vineetha from India. I am very glad to part of SAP Community.

randellmendes
Participant

Welcome @randellmendes - which SAP topics are you interested in?
We have location groups as well. So far, we have one for Dallas @Former Member is adding content and events there. You can read more about location groups. If you like you can find out how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional).

Shahbaz_Ali
Explorer

Hi @Shahbaz_Ali - welcome to SAP Community Groups!
Where are you from?

Hi @Katherine_K  Thank you. I am from INDIA.

0 Kudos

Great to have you here @Shahbaz_Ali - if you didn't already do this, you might be interested to "Join" one or more of the groups in India. You might also be interested in updates from the SAP TechEd Group, seeing as the on-site event will be based in Bangalore this November.

jennyborovska
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all, greetings from Canada! I'm Jenny from Vancouver.