Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,258 REPLIES 5,258

Hi @Shahbaz_Ali - welcome to SAP Community Groups!
Where are you from?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi @Katherine_K  Thank you. I am from INDIA.

0 Kudos

Great to have you here @Shahbaz_Ali - if you didn't already do this, you might be interested to "Join" one or more of the groups in India. You might also be interested in updates from the SAP TechEd Group, seeing as the on-site event will be based in Bangalore this November.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

jennyborovska
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all, greetings from Canada! I'm Jenny from Vancouver.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Very warm welcome, @jennyborovska! Glad you joined SAP Community!  

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Welcome @former_member152908 - how interesting, and all warm locations?
We have some location groups that you might be interested to "join" - in fact please feel free to join any of our open groups. You can read more about location groups.
Which is your favourite of the three locations?! I am based in Ireland and part of the community team.

vallabhjoshi
Advisor
Advisor

Welcome @vallabhjoshi - where are you from/based?

Hello @Katherine_K  I am from India,

Thanks for letting me know! I'd like to share some additional links with you:

Please feel free to click on "Join" in any of the open/public groups, and take part in discussions or start one of your own!

arun06348
Newcomer

Hi All,

I am Gaddam Arun Kumar Reddy from India and will be writing blogs about SAP ABAP.

rahul_94
Explorer

hi,
I am from india. 
How are you ?

Welcome @rahul_94 - I'm good, I'm part of the community team and based in Ireland. Have you already taken a look at the location groups for India? There might be one you'd like to "join".

rahul_94
Explorer

Hi World

FabianAckermann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone! I'm located in Germany and will be writing blogs about SAP Central Business Configuration. Looking forward to joining the community!

Sounds great @FabianAckermann !! Looking forward to reading your blog posts - please let us know when you have written your next one. Great to have you in the community - have fun!

giovani_quadros
Employee
Employee

Hi, I'm from the far south of Brazil

Welcome @giovani_quadros - good to have you here. We have some location groups, including one for São Paulo. You can read more about location groups.

ViktorS
Explorer

Hi everyone

I'm from Germany, but I'm living and working in Switzerland.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @ViktorS - you are closer to the Alps I guess - do you go skiing in winter?! (I travel from Ireland to ski in Austria).
I'd like to share some useful links with you:

davidblank
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone,

I'm from the United States and live in South Carolina near the coast.

Welcome @davidblank - that sounds idyllic!! Is Myrtle Beach far from you? Some friends of mine raved about it - they loved it - would like to visit some time! I'm part of the community team and based in Galway, Ireland (on the west coast). 
What topics are you most interested in, and will you write blog posts?!

Thanks @Katherine_K . I actually have a Myrtle Beach address but live closer to an area called Surfside Beach which is south of the town. I'm about 3 miles inland from the coast. The pictures of Ireland are absolutely beautiful. I hope to visit these someday.

I just submitted a blog post on the Vendor API for Concur. I will most likely be contributing posts for the Concur LOB.

Marwah_Shwaiki
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi I'm Marwah from Germany , and I'm writing Technical Blogs 

pjedrasiewicz
Explorer

Hi everyone, I am living in EMEA region.

Welcome @pjedrasiewicz! If you are interested, you can also check out our location groups. You can read more about location groups, and how they help you to network locally and get updates and event information for your region.

ppatil24
Explorer

Hey, I am from India and currently leaving in Maharashtra.  

Good to have you here @ppatil24 !!

I'd like to share some links with you - you may find useful:

Hazel
Advisor
Advisor

Hi colleagues,

I'm from accounting team.

Hazel

prabhakarlal01
Explorer

I am based out of Mannheim Germany and will love to stay in touch with the community.

0 Kudos

Hello @prabhakarlal01 welcome and thanks for connecting. That's all what community is about: to connect and help with each other. Great that you are now part of it as well 😊
Did you already check out our Coffee Corner Group? We are oftentimes running some initiatives there, which are great to participate in! Enjoy!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

SalmaElDessouky
Associate
Associate

Hello, I am Salma part of the Industry Cloud Partner Enablement team at SAP and I would like to write blogs on how partners can leverage our Industry Cloud solutions and make their revenues even bigger.

Priyank_SAP
Advisor
Advisor

Hello, I am Priyank from Data Custodian Team, will be contributing on blogs about SAP Data Custodian

0 Kudos

Hello @Priyank_SAP and hello @SalmaElDessouky welcome to SAP Community and nice to meet you both.
Where are you from? I am Svea from the community team and I am from the SAP mothership in Walldorf 🙂
I am asking because of our location groups. There are so many and it's a great opportunity to connect with others including partners, customers etc. Check them all out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/location/ct-p/location 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

former_member123769
Discoverer

Hi, Dhaval from India

Hello @former_member123769 welcome! Where exactly do you live? We have several location groups in India. Maybe there is one group nearby? Check them all out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific
I recommend to join the location group which is close to your location, so that you can connect with other local peers. Joining or subscribing to a group helps to push a notification so that you get automatically updated once there is new content in the group!

ghinanmercado
Participant

Hi team 
I am  Venezuela, currently living in Brasil.

Welcome @ghinanmercado ! If you live by chance in Sao Paulo, I would like to make you aware of our Sao Paulo Group. It's a great place to connect with other locals in local language and to get updates about upcoming events. So wherever you live in Brazil, it still might be interesting to join that group! 🙂
There is also an SAP Online Track planned out of Brazil, if this is a topic you are interested in. Check out all the details here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/sap-process-automation-online-track/ev-p/10264

suraj05
Explorer

Hi there , 

I am from India

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @suraj05 !

We have a lot of new members joining from India - which part are you from? I'm sharing some links with you below that you might find interesting.

Have fun in SAP Community!!