Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,257 REPLIES 5,257

Sounds good @lauradpg_ that's the beauty of having a good community! If you'd like to, you can also read more about location groups.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

ashutoshkumar98
Explorer

Hi,

I am Ashutosh Kumar. I am writing a blog on Integration Suite. I am from India.

Thanks

Welcome @ashutoshkumar98 - please let us know when you have published your blog post. Feel free to click on "Join" in this or any public group that you are interested in - this includes one or more of the India location groups.

Join a group.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

allisonlee
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone, I'm from Vancouver on the rainy west coast of Canada.

Hi @allisonlee and welcome! I'm part of the community team and live on the rainy & windy west coast of Ireland! Had the pleasure to visit your beautiful city once. What are you looking forward to most about SAP Community? Be sure to reach out any time you have questions!

maharana
Participant

Hi I am Maharana from India. I will be writing blogs about SAP Technologies.

Thanks

tazeemumra
Explorer

Hi, I'm Tazeem from India. I will be writing blogs on SAP Technologies.

siva_nagireddy
Explorer

Hi, I'm Siva Nagireddy from India and will be writing blogs on SAP Technologies.

pro23
Explorer

Hi, I am Prashant from India. I will be writing blogs on SAP technologies.

shivasuprith
Explorer

Hi,
From Hyderabad, India

@shivasuprith - I'd like to introduce you to @Ruthvik and the Hyderabad group, in case you would like to connect locally.

Rahul_Kanti
Explorer

Hii, I'm Rahul from Bengaluru, India 

Hello and welcome @Rahul_Kanti @shivasuprith @pro23 @siva_nagireddy @tazeemumra 
and @maharana who all happen to be joining from India! I'd like to share some useful links with you:

Have fun in the community and be sure to reach out in case of questions!!

debashisganguly
Explorer

Hi, I am Debashis from Kolkata in India

Welcome @debashisganguly ! I would like to introduce you to the Kolkata group and to @DataTherapist - feel free to join that group and connect locally. Also, if you're interested, you can read how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional).

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Hello Debasish.. Good day.. We would love to have you in our community and get your input and feedback to enrich the knowledge within community:)

Thank you Katherine for the connect 🙏

KatrinaMendoza
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I'm Katrina from The Netherlands. 🙂

jillahgabog
Advisor
Advisor

Hi All. I'm Jillah from Walldorf, Germany. 😊

koenigdp
Employee
Employee

Hello!  I'm David Koenig, part of the Industrial Manufacturing IBU.  I'll be writing blog posts about manufacturing in the couple months.  Thanks!

Welcome @koenigdp - where are you from? You might want to check out our location groups if you haven't done so already. Be sure to let us know when you have written your next blog post 😊

jirifridrich
Explorer

Hello, I am from the Czech Republic and I am interested in SAP Cloud Integration

Aquistapace
Associate
Associate

Hi,
I am Gisele from HCM Brazil 

@Aquistapace Welcome Gisele - which part of Brazil? We have a location group set up for São Paulo.

m_talaat123
Explorer

Hi 

I am from Egypt

0 Kudos

Hello @m_talaat123 welcome to SAP Community. Great you are tuning in from Egypt. Where exactly do you live there? I have visited Egypt 2 times but "only" in the holiday areas in Hurghada and Makadi. But it's beautiful and the people are so friendly there. Do you have other connections in Egypt around SAP and SAP topics? What are your expertises?

I would like to recommend our interest groups to you, maybe, there is a group fitting to your expertise.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

RoAnnCorbisier
Associate
Associate

Checking in from Duvall, Washington.

afracalossi
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I am from Brazil 🙂

Hi @afracalossi - which part of Brazil? We have a location group set up for São Paulo.

RBM
Active Participant

Hello from Madrid, Spain

syedkamran
Participant

Noida, India

chiragkalaria8
Explorer

Hello and welcome @chiragkalaria8 - where are you joining in from? Let us know which SAP topics you are most interested in. Learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional).

abirami_kar
Advisor
Advisor

Hi @abirami_kar - where are you from? I'm based in Ireland and part of the community team. Check out our location groups to see if there is already one set up for a city near you.

Hi @Katherine_K 

I based in India, and I am very happy to join here 😊.

I will write blogs here about CPQ product.

Great to have you here. Be sure to let us know when you have written your first CPQ product blog post!

peterksl
Explorer

Hi, I am from Canada

Vivekpachupate
Participant

Mumbai, India

Associate
Associate

Thanks for sharing..!!

arunkumarreddyr
Explorer

Hi i am from INDIA