Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,222 REPLIES 5,222

Welcome @arnewokittel ! Please feel free to click on "Join" in the Hamburg group as well - where you can connect locally and get updates from @saralangner and others! Learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional).

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hey Arne, nice to meet you! Feel free to join us 🙂 Looking forward to have you as a part of our community!

marcfbe
Participant

Toronto

cmdprecog2023
Explorer

Boulder, CO! 

aprilsong
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am April from Shanghai experience team.

adapatejanavya
Explorer

Hi, I am Teja from India and will be writing blogs about SAP ABAP

Chandan_Pradhan
Explorer

"Welcome, All dear  🌟

I am absolutely thrilled to join the SAP community. I am here to share my expertise, learn something new, or simply connect with like-minded souls, know that you're in the right place.

This community is not just a gathering of individuals; it's a space where ideas flourish, friendships are nurtured, and dreams find their wings. So take a moment to breathe in the excitement, soak in the camaraderie, and get ready for an incredible journey ahead.

Once again, a heartfelt welcome to you all. Here's to new beginnings and endless possibilities!

With warmest regards,
Chandan Pradhan
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
From New Delhi India

0 Kudos

Thank you for your kind words about SAP Community @Former Member . Great to have you here and sharing your knowledge! We are highly appreciating your contributions! 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

d_omerisik
Explorer

Hello, my name is Ömer. I live in Istanbul. I am a SAP MM consultant.

Welcome @d_omerisik - please also feel free to "Join" the Istanbul group where you can connect locally and get updates from @barisguler and others.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Thanks for letting me know @Katherine_K.

Hello @d_omerisik  Welcome to the Group. Hoşgeldin 🙂

RosalineBoother
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone,

I am from Bangalore, India. 

Great to have you here @RosalineBoother ! Be sure to click on "Join" in the Bengaluru group and get local updates there from @maheshpalavalli and others.

gosia_swieca
Associate
Associate

Hi,

I'm Gosia and I'm from Poland.

Hi @gosia_swieca - welcome! Which part of Poland? We have some location groups for Poland in case you wanted to "Join" there.

nilsmakan91
Associate
Associate

Hi! I'm living in Weinheim - founding city of SAP.

Greetings 🙂

Greetings back @nilsmakan91 - this surely deserves an extra big kudo 😊
Hope you are enjoying SAP Community. Let us know any time you have questions!!

v0lkc
Associate
Associate

Hi all,

I'm from Germany too, living in Speyer which is just 20-25 mins away from the SAP headquarter in Walldorf. 

Looking forward to connect with you!

Chris

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@v0lkc Welcome Chris. Do you go into the office much in WDF? I'm based in Galway (Ireland) and part of the community team. 

mohityadav3
Explorer

I am Mohit.

@mohityadav3 Welcome Mohit, where are you from? You might want to check out our location groups, if you haven't done so already. Feel free to click on "Join" in any of our open groups to engage and get updates.

HS3
Explorer

Hello Everyone

I am From middle east, exactly From Yemen

which many people i guess doesn't know where is it exactly 😅

So let me know if toy want to know more about my country ^_^

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello and welcome @HS3 - yes please, tell us some more! I'm based in Ireland and part of the SAP Community team.

We even have some discussions over in the Coffee Corner that you might want to join on your next coffee break. Such as:

Feel free to start your own discussion as well. Looking forward to interacting with you in the community.

gabrieltreib
Associate
Associate

Hi, I'm Gabriel from South America.

jeremybalius
Explorer

Hello! I am originally from Los Angeles and I live in Sydney, Australia. I am new to the SAP community. 

Welcome @jeremybalius !! Hope you enjoy our community. I'd like to introduce you to the Sydney group@Murali_Shan@MikeDoyle and others are posting content there - feel free to connect locally in that group. Other than that, looking forward to seeing you take part in discussions here in the Welcome Corner or over in the Coffee Corner!

DeepikaPotnooru
Explorer

Hi guys. I'm so happy to be part of this community.

Welcome @DeepikaPotnooru - you might also like to take a look at our location groups - where are you based?

I am from INDIA and i live in Hyderabad.

Great! Well then I would like to introduce you to the Hyderabad group and to the main curator @Ruthvik - in case you don't know that group already. Feel free to "Join" there so you can connect locally and get news of local events and information!

Join a group.png

harmeetkaur01
Associate
Associate

Hello! I am Harmeet, based in Vancouver 🙂

DJ23
Employee
Employee

ThomasEsser
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

Thomas Esser here. Working for SAP Global Sponsorships in Walldorf.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @ThomasEsser - welcome to SAP Community! Happy to see you joining 🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Participant

Hi Everyone

potnoorudeepika
Explorer

Hi I am Deepika from  India and will be writing blogs about SAP ABAP.

Welcome @potnoorudeepika - why not take a look at our India location groups? You might want to join one of those.

charishmmv
Explorer

Hi,

I'm from Bangalore, Karnataka.

charishmmv
Explorer

Hi, I'm from Bengaluru

Welcome @charishmmv - just letting you know that we have a Bengaluru group, managed by @maheshpalavalli and others - you might like to join that group and connect locally and learn about local events.

Learn how to upload a profile photo or change the avatar beside your name (optional).