Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,251 REPLIES 5,251

bpross
Newcomer

Hello, my name is Belinda and I am from Melbourne, Australia.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @bpross - glad you joined our community! Warm welcome also to you! 
You might have seen our location-based groups in Australia! There is one specifically for Melbourne! Say Hi there, too and connect with other SAP Community members in your area! 
Have a good one! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

hemant2004
Discoverer

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @hemant2004 - where are you joining us from? 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

JulianKuipers
Participant

Hi, I am from the Netherlands!👋

@JulianKuipers it is great to meet you. Welcome. I work on the SAP Community team. May I ask your areas of interest and expertise? Maybe @Katherine_K  and I can point you to some cool spots in the community where you can connect with others! Thanks! Have a great day!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Nishant27
Associate
Associate

Hi,

This is nishant from Gurugram,India

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Nishant27 and welcome to SAP Community! 
As you're from Gurugram, it is super easy for your to get started: simply join our location-based group for your city! In there, you can connect with like-minded SAP Community members that are close-by!

Jumi
Advisor
Advisor

Hello from Bangalore, India!

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Warm welcome to SAP Community @Jumi
Have you already seen our location-based group for your city? Connect with like-minded SAP Community members that are close-by! Hope you have a lovely onboarding experience and please reach out in case of questions! 

guilhermel
Advisor
Advisor

Hi.

I'm from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Welcome @guilhermel - did you already join the São Paulo group? Introducing you to @Renan_Correa who is a curator there.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@guilhermel hello! Maybe you know SAP Mentors @former_member127578 and @KarenRodriguez 🙂 Looking forward to connecting with you on many great topics!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hi,

I'm from Hyderabad, India

Welcome @former_member157348 - did you already join the Hyderabad group@Ruthvik is a curator there.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

sairoop
Explorer

Hi, I am Sairoop from India

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @sairoop - which SAP topics are you interested in?
Please check out the India location groups - you might want to join one of those!

claire-badger
Explorer

Hi I am from UK

Claire Badger
Vice President for Professional Services, Zalaris

@claire-badger welcome! I'm so happy to meet you. May I ask your area of expertise and interests? I am part of the SAP Community team and my background with SAP software has been as an end user (e.g., SFSF) but also starting with reporting (BW!!) 

Hi StephanieMarley, 

I interest in cloud HR transformation & SAP SuccessFactors.

Claire Badger
Vice President for Professional Services, Zalaris

@claire-badger what a great area. You probably know here to connect Human Experience Management | SAP Community. Since a lot of innovation is in BTP too this may interest you too! There are cool SuccessFactor connections to be made here too. Interest Groups | SAP Community Have a great weekend!

Paul_Allen
Participant

Hi Community!

I am from the UK

Welcome @Paul_Allen and @claire-badger both tuning in from the UK!
Don't think we have any UK city groups set up yet - but you can read more here about location groups - in case you know anyone who'd like to set one up with you!
Hope you enjoy SAP Community!! 

vi87
Newcomer

From Noida, India.

@Former Member welcome! Please meet SAP Champion who is from India @Chandan who can introduce you to other Champions and other SAP gurus! Best of luck. See you here often to connect on what is meaningful to you and others!

Dilara
Discoverer

Hi,

I'm from Turkey 😊

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Dilara! I'd like to introduce you to the Istanbul group, and to @barisguler .

Hope you enjoy SAP Community!!

@Dilara also, you may already know or want to meet @abdulbasit who lives in Turkey and is a SAP Mentor. It is great to meet you in the community! Best of luck!

abdulbasit
Active Contributor

Welcome @Dilara! I hope you enjoy SAP Community! Looking forward to see you in Istanbul group 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hey all - Happy Friday!! For those of you who received a strange message from me this morning about your username - we were targeting one specific user who had a very odd username (which goes against our
rules of engagement) - so 99% of you can ignore the message!

Who knew the threads could be so complex! So, while we are on the subject, and since it happens more and more frequently - please note that we do not allow user IDs (like S-user, P-user, employee ID, personal information etc.) as a username - which means you also can't post content with that username. 

Our community should be a safe, engaging, and fun place for all our members!
Have a great weekend.

maceyr
Explorer

Hello, 

I am from the UK. 

AnnetteGarcia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I am located near Munich, Germany, and I am the User Assistance Lead for Private Cloud Engineering PLM | SAP Private Cloud ERP

ujwala_b18
Explorer

Hi, I am Ujwala Barve

Happy to be on SAP Community.

amruth_a
Associate
Associate

Hello Everyone! I am from India 🙂

Welcome @amruth_a ! Always interesting to see so many new members joining from India. Please take a look at our India location groups and see if there is one you would like to join. You could network locally and hear about local events!

BoyanBoychev
Employee
Employee

Hi, am from Bulgaria but living and working in Germany.

Which part of Bulgaria @BoyanBoychev? - I'm from Galway, Ireland but visited your country for the first time this year. I'm part of the community team.

Indrajeet_Kumar
Associate
Associate

Hi @Indrajeet_Kumar - where are you joining us from? I'm in Ireland and part of the community team.

Hi @Katherine_K ,

I am from India and part of CX Hub