Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,258 REPLIES 5,258

Hi, Karthi from Bangalore, India 🙂

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Karthi - be sure to check out the Bengaluru Group and "join" to receive notifications - in case you didn't already! You might also be interested in the SAP TechEd Group!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi 👋🏽
I'm Mike, SAP Developer from Philippines and my goal is to become a full-stack SAP developer 🙂

Great to have you here @mikesevilla and what a great goal to have. Are you upskilling at the moment? Happy to share some links with you that you may find useful. Let us know if you will also write blog posts.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hello all, I am from Montenegro.

Welcome @alex_telitsin - which SAP topics are you interested in? Let us know any time you have questions. You might also like to take part in some light-hearted discussions in our Coffee Corner.

Hello!

I am Chloe from Taiwan, currently working at the NY Hudson Yards office!

Hello Chloe!
Great to have you here in the community! I'd like to introduce you to the New York Group and the lead curator there @smarchesini - hope you can connect locally while you are in NY!

Hi I'm Marcello form Calw, Germany. ATM I work at GreenForest IT  a distinguished IT support provider, placing a significant emphasis on logistics and supply chain management. Our primary expertise lies in SAP consulting, particularly in the domain of global trade services. Moreover, we stand out by providing comprehensive solutions for product marking and labeling needs.

0 Kudos

Hello Marcello @greenForest and welcome. Great you are part of SAP Community.

I noticed you are using your company name as your profile name. As of that, I would like to encourage you to use your real name as your username because it's your personal profile, and you shouldn't share this with other.  Read more about it in our help section: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/registration 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi there. I am Megi from Mannheim and am excited to be part of the community.

Welcome @MegiStojku - great to have you here!
Which SAP topics are you most expert in and will you write blog posts?

Hi,

I am Arnab from India working as SAP Technical Consultant. My main interest is to develop innovative solution to industry problems and also exploring new technologies.

This is really motivating @arnabdatta3 - great to have you in our community! You are in the right place. Please also feel free to connect with your peers in the India location groups. On your next coffee break, you might also like to read: About the Coffee Corner – JOIN now, it’s interesting and fun! Get to know other community members!

Hello!

I am Tejas from CSS - DTS India APJ. I plan to write blog posts on technical domain of SAP products.

Welcome @tejasjani  and @arnabdatta3 !
You might want to check out our Location Groups  to find a location group nearby to where you live! Great opportunity to connect with other locals!
Also check the latest post in the Coffee Corner from my colleagues @Katherine_K about where to find and how to start a conversation in the Coffee Corner Group! You can even earn a badge! 😃

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hello!

I'm from Brea, California.

Great to have you here @lindasun02 - which SAP topics are you most expert in and will you write blog posts? Let us know any time you have questions about SAP Community!

Hi All. I'm Jillah from Walldorf, Germany. 

Welcome @jillahgabog ! Good to have you here. As you know, the community is a great place to learn, share knowledge, ask questions, network and so on. The groups are perfect for having those meaningful discussions. Join as many open groups as you like! You might also like to join the Coffee Corner and take part in/start a discussion there during your coffee break!

Join a group.png

Hi I am Venkatesh from Mouritech India and will be writing blogs about SAP BAS.

Welcome @VenkateshMundru - which part of India? You might be interested to join one of our India location groups.

Hi @Coracini - where are you from? Welcome to SAP Community Groups.

Hi, I am Silas from Mannheim, Germany.

Hi, I am from India.

Welcome @samarjit1 ! Be sure to take a look at the India location groups and feel free to join there.

Hi @pranitha01 - where are you from? You might be interested to read about location groups, and see if there is one already set up for your nearest city.

Hi,

I am from Japan

Hi @TakumiYamamoto - welcome! Did you already know that we have a Tokyo group? You might like to click on "Join" there to receive notifications on events and local information.

Hi I am Sebastian from Oldenburg and I will be writing about SAP and Microsoft Integration,

DaniBoy777
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Happy To be here! Based in northern California halfway between San Francisco and Lake Tahoe. Joined SAP a little more than a year ago and in the Community world since 2008!

Cheers!

Dani

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!

Hey! It's Buddhinath from Sri Lanka. An ABAP consultant for 10 years with Fashion and lifestyle brands. Cheers!

Sounds interesting @Buddhinath !
Are you writing blog posts about ABAP?

Hey @Katherine_K !
Yep. That's the idea.

Great! Let us know when you have written your next one. In the meantime, enjoy SAP Community. Feel free to join any of the public groups, and take part in discussions - or start one of your own!

Hello Jeremie, From France GAM Retail 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@jeremie 
Bonjour! Which part of France? Did you already know we have a Paris group@walid and others are posting great content and events over there! If you're interested, you can read more about location groups.

Hi Everyone 

I am Suhaib Khan, I am a Lead HCM Consultant at TalenTeam, a leading SAP partner that provides end-to-end solutions for HR transformation. With around 7 years of experience in SAP consulting, I have successfully led 15+ end-to-end implementations for SuccessFactors modules, including Learning Management, Succession Management, Performance and Goal Management, and Work Zone. I have also led the development of multiple custom solutions as functional lead using SAP Business Technology Platform. I have also authored an implementation design principle that guides how to set up the learning management configuration effectively and sustainably.

As a Pre Sales Manager, I spearhead solution positioning and presentations with prospects, showcasing the value and impact of the solution. I collaborate with consulting and partner teams to drive engaging solution demonstrations and proof-of-concepts, and respond to customer RFPs with tailored solutions. I have a master's degree in International Business and multiple SAP certifications in SuccessFactors modules. I am passionate about HR digitization and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in the field. I am always open to new opportunities and challenges, and eager to learn and grow as a professional.