Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,251 REPLIES 5,251

msalmani
Participant

Hi 👋🏽

Hi back @msalmani 👋 - where are you from? Are you new to SAP Community or been a member for a while? Feel free to get involved in some discussions across groups or start one of your own. I'm sharing some links with you below:

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Vitoria
Associate
Associate

Hi 👋
I am from Brazil

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Vitoria - great to have you here! Which part of Brazil are you from? I'm based in Ireland and part of the community team. Let us know which topics you are most interested/expert in?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@Vitoria it is great to meet you! I work in the US out of the Newtown Square office near Philadelphia. Please meet @KarenRodriguez and @former_member127578 who are wonderful SAP Mentors, as well as being teachers and consultants. Best of luck!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

joaokarg
Advisor
Advisor

Hi I am Joao from ICA in Walldorf and will be writing blogs about Industry

Welcome Joao - great to have you here. I've sent you a private message in addition - can you please check?

Subbareddy2
Participant

Hi,

I am from India.

@Subbareddy2 it is great to meet you? May I ask your topics of extertise and focus? Check out Interest Groups | SAP Community and meet members who are nearby Asia Pacific | Location-Based Groups | SAP Community! Best of luck!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

asha_n
Advisor
Advisor

Greetings,
I'm from India!!

@asha_n it is great to meet you. I work in SAP Community and it is a great place to be. Do you know @Chandan and @PriyankaChak? I'm happy to introduce you! Please check out (1) Asia Pacific | Location-Based Groups | SAP Community and Interest Groups | SAP Community to connect with many! Best of luck!

Rupak1
Employee
Employee

Hi 

I am Rupak from India

NicoleBohorad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I am from eastern Pennsylvania in the U.S., and I work on the CX Advisory / Global Value Advisory team, focused on Retail and our proprietary FLASH Enterprise Maturity assessment tool.

@NicoleBohorad it is great to meet you. I work in the Newtown Square office. It sounds like you are in an action packed area! Definitely join the Newtown Square - SAP Community Groups!! Many others a good place to start too! Interest Groups | SAP Community

Thank you! I'm also looking to get the word out on our latest Retail version of our FLASH Enterprise tool for assessing brands' maturity in a few weeks! Any suggested groups would be welcome! 

adarsh_hegde
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I'm Adarsh from SAP Palo Alto

chaouki_akir
Contributor

I am an abaper from France - Chalon sur Saône (Aubépin nord).

0 Kudos

Great to have you here @Former Member - if you love ABAP - did you already take part in the Devtoberfest contest? Feel free to check out the Devtoberfest group.

Subbareddy2
Participant

I am from India. 

0 Kudos

Hello @Subbareddy2 welcome! Please check out our Location Groups in India - maybe there is one close to where you live! Don't forget to join it! 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

April
Explorer

Hi everyone!

My name is April and I am from Auckland, New Zealand.

I was introduced to SAP through a large retail project where we implemented S/4HANA, and it's been quite the journey. I'm well-versed in data migration and materials management, and I'm always eager to learn more and share experiences with the SAP Community.

It's fascinating to see the diverse locations represented here, from Germany to all corners of the globe. Looking forward to connecting and exchanging insights with you all! 😊

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @April, glad you are part of SAP Community now! 🙂
Did you check already our current activities like Devtoberfest? Also SAP TechEd is coming soon - check out all around it, especially also our SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups - we have three in Australia, so maybe an opportunity for you to travel there!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

AjitD
Explorer

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @AjitD where are you from and what is your expertise?

MD1
Active Contributor

hi

Mohd Danish

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @MD1 welcome! What is your expertise and in what are you most interested in? Did you check already our current activities like Devtoberfest? Also SAP TechEd is coming soon - check out all around it, especially also our SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups!

Akash_N
Explorer

Hi , I'm Akash from Bengaluru , India . 🙂

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Akash_N - have you already joined the Bengaluru location group? I guess you might also be interested to click on "Join Group" over in the SAP TechEd group? Seeing as the event takes place this year in your city. Will you join the event in person or virtually? Find out all you need to know in this blog post.

DoraMun
Explorer

Hello,

I am Dora Muntean from Cluj Napoca, Romania. I know SAP since 2003, but it's only in the last 7 years that I started working as a consultant. I am specilizing in Project Management for S/4 Hana Greenfield implementations using SAP activate. Looking forward to sharing experiences with you.

BR,

Dora

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @DoraMun - you might also be interested to join this discussion: Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP?
Looking forward to seeing more interactions from you. Will you also write blog posts about SAP S/4HANA and SAP Activate? You will find lots of information in SAP Community and feel free to ask questions any time.

Slaveya
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone, I'm from Bulgaria

Bruno_Beghini
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone,

Bruno from SAP Portugal, I hope I can contribute with my experience and writing new blogs regarding SAP analytics solutions

Look forward to reading those @Bruno_Beghini - let us know when you have written your next one!

Szabina
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone, 

I am from Hungary and currently living in Switzerland.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Szabina - we have a couple of location groups for Switzerland if you want to take a look at those? Which SAP topics are you most interested/expert in?

aanumula
Explorer

Hello All...  I am from Houston, Texas. Glad to connect with you all.

Great to have you here @aanumula! Are you interested to join the Dallas group, with @Former Member ??
Looking forward to seeing more interactions from you 😊. Some interesting links below, for getting started:

Surajit
Explorer

Hello All I am from Kolkata, India, Glad and happy to connect with you all and also to be part of the community

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome to SAP Community @Surajit - have you already joined or subscribed to the Kolkata group? Read the blog post from @DataTherapist to get started: Welcome to the Kolkata SAP Community Group!!!

Take a look at all of our public groups and see which ones you are interested to join!

Jaipal_15
Associate
Associate

Hi,

I am Jaipal Reddy Bommadi from Bangalore India.

Regards,

Jai