Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,247 REPLIES 5,247

Romenique
Employee
Employee

Hi I am Romenique from Espírito Santo, Brasil and will be writing blogs about SAP TDF.

Welcome @Romenique - look forward to reading those blogs! 
Just curious if you have signed up for SAP TechEd?! Not long now.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Pj11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi I am Paul in the UK, working with SAP methodology and tools - so focused on SAP Activate and our ALM tools and services,

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Pj11 - great to have you here. I'm not far from you, based in Ireland and part of the community team.
Just curious if you have signed up for virtual SAP TechEd?! Not long now.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

LGA
Participant

Thanks for this group.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks for being here @LGA - where are you tuning in from?!

Tanja_Sch
Explorer

Hi,

I'm from Vienna, Austria - thanks for having me!

Thanks for being here @Tanja_Sch !! I see you are already a seasoned member of the Wien Group! It's great to see members connecting on a local level. 

@Katherine_K yesss, indeed!! ABAP CodeRetreat in Salzburg was awesome - didn't manage to join SAP Stammtisch so far though, will definitely have to catch up on it. 😊

Class!!! 
I run the Galway Group in Ireland - starting small 😊 we've had two SAP Stammtisch so far!

feyzatsahin
Explorer

Hi, I am tuning from Turkey.

Welcome @feyzatsahin - did you already click on "Join Group" over in the Istanbul group? Feel free to do so if you are interested! Which SAP topics are you most interested/expert in?

Douglas_Leite_
Explorer

Hello everyone! I'm from Brazil, I have been working with SF since 2013, and before that I had been working with the SAP HCM for several years, which solidifies the knowledge of integrations. Experienced in SFSF/SAP HCM / S4Hana Integration and SAP NetWeaver WD ABAP HCM.

👋

Hello @Douglas_Leite_ 👏 - it's great to have members with your experience here in SAP Community!

NickFerreira
Explorer

Tuning in from Nashville, TN, United States. Great to be in the SAP Community!

Great to have you here @NickFerreira !! Which SAP topics are you most interested/expert in?

Wow, Nashville - would love to visit one day!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Interested in North American employer Tax & Compliance (post-payroll).

@NickFerreira welcome! Maybe you are tuning into some great tunes in your great town! I work in SAP Community and live outside of Philadelphia; based in the NSQ office. We don't have a Americas | Location-Based Groups | SAP Community in Nashville! Check out the Locations. You can join other Location Groups in case you want to see what they are about. I am part of the Newtown Square Group and some others! Best of luck

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Sushil01
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Germany

IgorBrusetti
Explorer

Hi @IgorBrusetti where from Italy are you tuning in? Did you already notice that we are running some on-site SAP Community events in Rome this week? Read all information in this post, and register for Rome here.

It's a great opportunity to connect with other local peers!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

I live in North Italy, Rome is too far this year, I didn't planned to attend TechEd.

0 Kudos

That's a pity! You still can join the SAP TechEd Group to review the sessions and get additional information from published blog posts. 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

@IgorBrusetti do you want to share Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP - SAP Community Groups?? Thanks! 

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

filipebst
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

I'm Filipe Bastias and I'm from Portugal living near Lisbon. I'm a UI/UX Developer from SAP Portugal and I'm tunning in to write some blog posts. Hope my knowledge share will be helpfull for the community members.

Thank you!

@filipebst great to meet you. I am in the US. You live in a lovely city. Do you want to share your story? Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP - SAP Community Groups

Enjoy SAP TechEd this week

If you haven't yet check out Interest Groups | SAP Community 

Carlos_Idiaquez
Participant

Hi, 

Im Carlos and Im from Honduras. 

@Carlos_Idiaquez great to meet you! It is fun Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP - SAP Community Groups if you want to join the discussion.

Please check out Interest Groups | SAP Community

Be sure to join groups too!

Join Button Groups.JPG

hanneh
Discoverer

Hi all.

I'm Hanne from Denmark - living in Ringkoebing, very close to the North Sea coast in Western Jutland. Ringkoebing is a small medieval town, which is mentioned from approx. 1100 ac.

I work in a manufacturing company in the middle of Jutland.

I use the community to find possible solutions to challenges that might be solved by using more functions in SAP.

@hanneh hi! Do you want to share when Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP - SAP Community Groups? Is so much fun. 

Also, be sure to join groups that you want to engage and get pushed notifications. I find this super helpful.

Join Button Groups.JPG

Lalit94
Associate
Associate

@Lalit94 hi, it is nice to see you in SAP Community.  I welcome you to take a look at Groups that may interest you. Pleaes be sure you join to stay connected! See you soon!

Join Button Groups.JPG

tiS34
Associate
Associate

Hi all, 

I am from Germany. 

@tiS34 hi! Do you want to share Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP - SAP Community Groups? It is fun to see others stories and reminisce! 

Tramontano
Explorer

Hi All!

I'm from Sao Paulo, Brazil, working with SAP solutions for the last 20+ years. Mainly focused on development and Extended Warehouse Management. 

@Tramontano great to meet you. I started my career in supply chain. It is such a great place to be. Have you been able to check out Interest Groups | SAP Community? Be sure to join groups too!

SAP Champion @Ruthvik started this cool discussion if you want to share your 'story' too! Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP - SAP Community Groups

Join Button Groups.JPG

gezincibariscan
Explorer

Hi,

I'm from Turkey!

Welcome @gezincibariscan ! If you are from Istanbul, you might be interested in joining the Istanbul Group. But also if not, maybe you have the chance to travel there some time. So join that group and connect with other local peers from Turkey!

Ahmed_Zaheer
Explorer

Hello everyone,

I am from Cairo, Egypt.

Nice to join all of you.

0 Kudos

@Ahmed_Zaheer great to meet you. I live in the US. The community is wonderful to meet/engage/learn from members all over the world. Have you checked out Interest Groups | SAP Community and be sure to join groups that you want to engage with members.

Join Button Groups.JPG