Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,224 REPLIES 5,224

WRerren
Explorer

Hi,
I am from Belgium.

@WRerren welcome! It is great to meet you. I am in the US outside of Philadelphia. Please meet SAP Mentors @TomCenens and @Former Member who live in Belgium! 

Definitely check out Interest Groups | SAP Community and Europe | SAP Community. Plus, JOIN the groups where you want to stay in the discussion. Best of luck!

Join Button Groups.JPG

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

CarenFernandes
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I am Caren Fernandes from India. I am working in SAP Integration Suite and would love to share few of my experiences in blogs going forward.

I hope my blogs will be useful from integration point of view.

Regards,

Caren

@CarenFernandes what a super, duper topic. Welcome! I am in the US based outside of Philadelphia. Have you checked out the Interest Groups | SAP Community yet? Also, Asia Pacific | Location-Based Groups | SAP Community are great to check out. Be sure to join Groups where you want to get into the discussion on a regular basis.

Join Button Groups.JPGBEST OF LUCK! Please feel free to tag me in your blog! I look forward to it!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

enriquehiguero
Discoverer

Hi I am Esteban from Valencia, Spain and SuccessFactors Consultant.

EstebanCalvo
Explorer

Hi I am Esteban from Valencia, Spain and I am SuccessFactors consultant..

LA-Mridul
Explorer

HI
I am from Bangladesh.

leandrodante
Explorer

Hello everybody!

I'm Leandro Dante, and I will write about SAP BTP innovations 🚀

I'm from Osasco, São Paulo - Brazil 🇧🇷

compagnon
Explorer

👋from Paris , France 🗼

AustinFlake
Discoverer

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you!

Prognosticator
Discoverer

Canada, Ontario, Ottawa is my current location.

I grew up in Geulph - Richmond - Ottawa - Kingston - Other all in Ontario, Canada, and all places with Britannic names. I like Kingston the most, because of the proximity of Lake Ontario, the smallest of the Great Lakes. Small being relative to the other Great Lakes, but not small at 19,000 square kilometers. 

Bon voyages, in all four dimensions.

RonieO
Explorer

Welcome, 

coming from Germany, Weinheim, a city close to Heidelberg, I am now in Phoenix, Arizona, a beautiful metropolitan area in the desert like west of the US. I came here in 2006, joining a newly acquired company. My interests are in learning about SAP BTP, SAC, and S4 with a SAP ERP OTC & WHM background. 

Ron 

@RonieO it is great to meet you in the community. I work in the US outside of Philadelphia. I think it is warmer for you than me right now! It sounds like you have diverse SAP expertise. Congrats! Do you plan to write blogs, read blogs, ask questions, answer questions... all of the above?😃

Please be sure to JOIN Groups that you like (2) Groups | SAP Community too!

Join Button Groups.JPG

Dean_F
Explorer

Hello, I am currently located in Anchorage, Alaska.

@Dean_F it is great to see you in the community. I am in the US on the other side of the country in PA outside of Philadelphia. May I ask your area of expertise? Did you get to join this discussion yet - it is one of my favorites! Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP - SAP Community Groups

Be sure to JOIN Groups too. This way you can stay informed and engage easily when you want to!

Groups | SAP Community

Join Button Groups.JPG

former_member160399
Discoverer

Hello SAP Community! 👋🏽

This is Raydo Matthee from Johannesburg, South Africa. As the CEO of Skunkworks (Pty) Ltd, I'm thrilled to be part of this dynamic community. My work revolves around technical course content creation, design, development, and facilitation, and I'm passionate about integrated learning and talent solutions.

I'm looking forward to connecting with you all, sharing insights, and exploring the vast world of SAP together!

Best, Raydo Matthee

Hi All,

I am Naresh Kumar from Chennai.. SAP FICO. regards 

@former_member160399 great to meet you. I am based in the US outside of Philadelphia. I really appreciate your enthusiasm. I personally think that SAP Community is a really cool place too! Definitely check out Location Groups | SAP Community and Location Groups | SAP Community. Be sure to JOIN the groups too. Do you work with the Human Experience Management | SAP Community products?

Join Button Groups.JPG

Madhusree
Associate
Associate

Hi All,

I am Madhusree and I will be writing blog posts for SAPUI5

@Madhusree great news! What a cool area! May I ask where you are from? I am in the US outside of Philadelphia. Did you check out Location Groups | SAP Community? These are really cool to be part of or you can consider starting a Group where you live! 

durgeshsingh
Explorer

@durgeshsingh hi, to you! May I ask where in the world you are joining the SAP Community? I am in the US outside of Philadelphia.

I recommend if you haven't yet to check out these Groups, and be sure to "JOIN" the Groups.

Join Button Groups.JPG

sourav-das
Explorer

Hi, I am Sourav from India.

0 Kudos

Welcome @sourav-das ! We have several groups in India, please check them out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific 

Don't forget to "Join" a group and set your notification settings accordingly, so that you don't miss any new published blog post, discussion or comment. 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Krika
Explorer

I'm from Brazil, I live in a city called Osasco, which is in an area known as Greater São Paulo, which is made up of the city of São Paulo and neighboring cities. Osasco does not have an airport, but in 1910 it was here that the first flight from Latin America took place. Dimitri Sensaud de Layaud, following instructions received in letters exchanged with Alberto Santos Dumont, built an airplane and made the first flight in Latin America.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Krika warm welcome to SAP Community. Being new in SAP Community, I would like to give you some interesting groups you could join:

Check them out and don't forget to join the groups, so that you get notified once there is new content published.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

dtoole
Explorer

From Tampa, Florida

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello to sunny Florida @dtoole 

Are you new in SAP Community? Let me please give you some interesting groups you could join:

Check them out and don't forget to join the groups, so that you get notified once there is new content published. Set your notification settings accordingly, so that you don't miss any new published blog post, discussion or comment.

ChaitanyaKumar
Explorer

Good Knowledge Sharing!! Kudoos

0 Kudos

Thank you @ChaitanyaKumar - if you want to dive deeper into different topics, please check out these groups:

PrateekBajaj
Advisor
Advisor

Hello

This is Prateek Bajaj, currently working in the I&CX Sales & Service Solutions Machine Learning team 

Looking forward to interacting with everyone 

0 Kudos

Hello @PrateekBajaj welcome and great to have you. Where are you from? Reason I am asking is that I would like to provide you with a location group nearby. But you can check them out here directly, depending on where you are located. 

Don't forget to join the groups, so that you get notified once there is new content published. Set your notification settings accordingly, so that you don't miss any new published blog post, discussion or comment.

L_Skorwider
Participant

Hi All. I'm from Europe, Poland.

0 Kudos

Hi @L_Skorwider welcome! We have different location groups in Europe , and four in Poland:

I hope one of them is close to where you live 🙂

Don't forget to join the groups, so that you get notified once there is new content published. Set your notification settings accordingly, so that you don't miss any new published blog post, discussion or comment.

Ledjo
Participant

Hi,

I'm from Albania

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Ledjo you might want to check out all of our groups and find some which are of the most interest for you. Don't forget to join the groups, so that you get notified once there is new content published. Don't forget to "Join" a group and set your notification settings accordingly, so that you don't miss any new published blog post, discussion or comment. 

KathleenO
Newcomer

Grateful to know about the community. I am in the state of Missouri. Interested in finding out the benefits of joining the SAP community.

0 Kudos

Hello @KathleenO sounds like you are new in SAP Community. Let me please give you some interesting groups you could join:

Check them out and don't forget to join the groups, so that you get notified once there is new content published. Set your notification settings accordingly, so that you don't miss any new published blog post, discussion or comment.

Madjid
Participant

Hello
i am persian from iran

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Madjid welcome to SAP Community! What is your topic of interest and expertise? To start with, these groups might be interesting for you: