Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,257 REPLIES 5,257

Hi @RichWestwater welcome to our groups! I'd like to share some interesting links with you below - please feel free to browse any of our open groups and join any that interest you!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

shivam123ortan
Participant

Hi everyone across the globe, Its been around 2 months of learning SAP S/4HANA and I really liked it a lot. BTW I'm from India. I would love to contribute to this community. 🙂

Cheers!

Shivam

Hi @shivam123ortan congrats on your learnings! If you want to contribute more, let me recommend to join one of the Indian Location groups, which you can find here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific - the goal is to connect local peers and maybe there is a group close to where you live. Other than that, please check out the Interest Groups and find the one, which is of the most interest for you. However you decide, enjoy being part of this great community! 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

@shivam123ortan hello, I second Svea 'congrats on your learning.' You are in a great solution area for sure. Please meet @David_Chaviano who is a great advocate for SAP learners! See you again soon in the community!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

AmritRaj
Explorer

Hi I am Amrit Raj from Noida, India and I will be writing blogs about SAP-ABAP implementation.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @AmritRaj where in India are you from? Join one of the Indian Location groups, which you can find here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific - the goal is to connect local peers and maybe there is a group close to where you live. 

Furthermore, the Application Development Group might be of interest for you. Please don't forget to "join" these groups! 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hello @sveabecker 

I am from Noida, India.

thanx for replying.

I have published a blog on data migration, a day ago and I am still waiting for its approval. Would you please let me know, how much time it will take ?

PREVIEW

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @AmritRaj it might take up to 72 hours to review a blog post, especially as it's holiday season. You can reach out to moderators@sap.com to confirm finally.

Berk
Explorer

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Berk welcome! Where are you from and what is your main interest or expertise? Check out the Interest Groups and click "join" when you find one which is interesting for you. Also, the Location Groups are great to connect with other locals. Maybe there is one nearby where you live!

Sudhakar626
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I'm from Atlanta

Hello @Sudhakar626 welcome to SAP Community and great, that you are now part of it. Check out our location groups in the US to connect with other locals. Also, read all about the upcoming migration in the What's New area.

@Sudhakar626 it is great to meet you in the community. I live outside of Philadelphia. Please meet SAP Champions @andrew_lunde and @paschmann who also live in Atlanta! Best of luck!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Kavinkishoret
Explorer

Hi Myself Kavin Kishore.

Hello @Kavinkishoret great you are part of SAP Community. Where are you from and what is your main interest or expertise? Check out the Interest Groups and click "join" when you find one which is interesting for you. Also, the Location Groups are great to connect with other locals. Maybe there is one nearby where you live!

Syed77787
Newcomer

Hi I am Syed ghani from CIC India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Hello @Syed77787 from where in India are you? Join one of the Indian Location groups, which you can find here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific - the goal is to connect local peers and maybe there is a group close to where you live. 

@Syed77787 hello, it is great to meet you in the community. I live in the US outside of Philadelphia. I would like to connect you with SAP champion @PriyankaChak! Best of luck!

Chandra8352
Explorer

Hi, This is Chandrasekhar Gopisetti from Westfield, IN, USA

Welcome @Chandra8352 - great to have you here in our SAP Community Groups! Which SAP topics are you most interested in? Some interesting links for you below:

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

htsmx
Explorer

Hola from Guadalajara!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @htsmx, great you are joining from Mexico. What is your main expertise? Check out our interest group to find some which are closest to yours!

AutumnM
Advisor
Advisor

Hello, My name is Autumn from the global solution marketing team! I reside out of Gilbert Arizona!

Autumn Moss
Global Marketing & Solutions Manager Data Management | (BTP)
+1 480.254.2143 | Tempe, AZ

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks for joining @AutumnM !! You might be interested to click on "Join Group" over in our SAP TechEd Group as well? Looking forward to seeing you take part in more discussions in our SAP Community Groups, or why not start one of your own!

abdulrazak
Explorer

Hi, I am Abdul from Pune, India.

Welcome @abdulrazak - thanks for visiting our SAP Community Groups. I'd like to share some interesting links with you below:

shraddha_karne
Associate
Associate

Hello, I am Shraddha Karne from Bangalore, India. 

Welcome @shraddha_karne !! I'd like to share some further links with you:

Hello @Katherine_K ,

Really appreciate it, i will definitely visit these links,

Thank you

ashg
Explorer

From Australia.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @ashg - where in Australia are you based? We've a couple of Australian location groups if you'd like to join one? Please feel free to browse all of our open SAP Community Groups and click on "Join Group" for any that interest you. Get involved in some discussion or start one of your own!

Sathish_kumar_e
Explorer

Hi I am Sathish Kumar Elumalai from Chennai India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Welcome @Sathish_kumar_e - thanks for visiting our SAP Community Groups. I'd like to share some interesting links with you below:

furqon
Explorer

Hi all , I am from Indonesia

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello to Indonesia @furqon! Let me give you some recommendations on how to start in SAP Community:

Learn also here, how to upload a personal profile image. This is not mandatory, but recommended as your profile doesn't look so anonymous anymore. 

JurajLesko
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am from Kosice, Slovakia.

Hello @JurajLesko great you found your way to SAP Community. Check out all the interest groups and make sure you subscribe to What's New Board, so that you don't miss any information about the upcoming migration!

Alpay
Explorer

Hi from Turkey

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Alpay welcome! Where in Turkey are you from? We have a location groups for the Istanbul people, which is managed by @barisguler  - maybe you want to join and connect with other people in Turkey. 

Learn also here, how to upload a personal profile image. This is not mandatory, but recommended.

Vaaaine
Explorer

Hey! I'm Casimir from Finland, looking forward to contributing to the community:)