Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Hi there,Our journals with multiple (ie 999) line items post successfully using the above bapi. However, when the journal is rejected due to errors on one or more of the line items, the Return structure does not indicate which line items where in err...

Convert spools to Pdf format

Hi,I know a standard program RSTXPDFT4 which converts a single spool to PDF.Do we have any thing for multiple spools? My requirement is I will key in Spool numbers via Selection options and I want Pdf file separetly to be dumped for each filein to f...

Resolved! SELECT statement

Hi All,If I have a code as follows:LOOP AT XYZ.SELECT SINGLE Field1 INTO temp_field1 FROM table1.SELECT SINGLE field2 field3 INTO (temp_field2,temp_field3) FROM table2WHERE field4 = temp_field1.ENDLOOP.Does both the SELECT statements retrieve 1 recor...

script layout values

hi to all,plz help me in this issue,iam having values in the internal table and using write _form to populate the values, but they r not populating my internal table is some ex it_int and i used &it_int-sno& like this to populate in the output but i...

BAPI

Hi, Where could we use BAPI? Why we are still write BDC prgs. instead of using BAPI? Please send me some related docs if any my mail id is sapsiv@gmail.com. Please tell me some real time scenarios which leads to develop custom BAPI's.Thanks & Regards...

Resolved! System Locking error

Hi All,I am running an inbound interface with volume of 50,000 records. The interface works as follows.1. This is a flat file interface, XI will pick the file and send to R/3 via Proxy. In R/3 Existing records in SAP will be compared with flatfile r...

in script

how to transport the standard text (iam using RSTXTRAN and assign the request but it is not shouwing me anything below the request when i see in SE10)and one more thing i had transported my layout and print program to another server there it is givi...

References objects

Hello experts, this is a question coming from a BW guy.Can you change the reference object for a currency field (KBETR) in a ztable to reference itself without disturbing any other objects in the R3 system?For example, table - Z_ADFUND_REBATESKBETR -...

Resolved! Export & Import

Hi , i have two function exits for ex: A and B A-gets fired after i save the transaction, suppose in B i am checking condition and taking a flag for it , so that i can pass that flag to function exit 'A' and process the logic after save , so can...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.