Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! problem with value table

Hi Experts,  i am modifying module pool program in that i found, one field displays the search help values based on the value table maintained at domain level.As per requirement i have changed the value table name maintained at the domain level. Even...

Resolved! Block alv output

Hi ,The below is the code from saptechinical and have tried to execute by making some changes to get the block alv output.but i am unable to get o/p for the code.Please let me know if any mistake i commited or anything i need to change to get the des...

csv tab delimited problem

HI Experts,I have a problem. I have uploaded the file in csv format using Open dataset.But they want in csv tab delimited format. I really dont understand how to do in this format. I know only csv (the file will be separated by ',') and if tab delimi...

Uesr Exit / BADI for VF11

Dear Experts,Please suggest me USER EXIT or BADI for VF11 ( either path VF03 ->Billing document -> Cancel).My Requirement is that before cancellation , I have to check certail validation, if validation fails then it should generate error message and ...

BAPI error handling

Hi Gurus.Iam work with BAPI : BAPI_CONTRACT_CHANGE and if I put a wrong code purposely imposed, the error message appears: The tax code entered is not defined in the company's country.the problem is that this message is displayed on the first screen....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.